Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Please I Need A Video Editor - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Need A Video Editor (812 Views)

Best Free Video Editor / Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project / Train To Become A Video Editor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Video Editor by OGWILLS123: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Good day guys.

I hardly heard of video editor's on nairaland is it that we don't have any ?.
Please i wanted to ask some question, because am about picking a career in that section.
And this �� are my question.
How long will it takes me to complete the training?
How frequently can i I get a job ?
Can i work as a freelancer with the skill ?
Is it hard to find a job ?
And finally can i make a living with the skill.

You can also share your experience as one.

[left][/left]Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Video Editor by 1Alex: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Except you wan to go into cut and join of videos, The field you want to go into is a creative field, where creativity is the drive.

Most creative people are not creative because they want to make a living out of it. It is natural. Pay or no pay, they live happily being creative.

The duration of learning of just video editing (cut and join) depends on how fast you learn, it has no time frame.

You can make a living out of it but as I said earlier, creativity is not learnt.

Motion graphics will fetch you more money.

I learnt video editing, Motion Graphics with Adobe after effects, premiere pro on YouTube.

Video editors are here https://www.nairaland.com/graphics-video
Re: Please I Need A Video Editor by trytillmake(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
1Alex:

You can make a living out of it but as I said earlier, creativity is not learnt.

I learnt video editing, Motion Graphics with Adobe after effects, premiere pro on YouTube.

And may i ask has it been lucrative for u, ever since -- i like art
Re: Please I Need A Video Editor by OGWILLS123: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
1Alex:
Except you wan to go into cut and join of videos, The field you want to go into is a creative field, where creativity is the drive.

Most creative people are not creative because they want to make a living out of it. It is natural. Pay or no pay, they live happily been creative.

The duration of learning of just video editing (cut and join) depends on how fast you learn, it has no time frame.

Please sir how long did he takes you ?
Re: Please I Need A Video Editor by xrayj(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
1Alex:

Most creative people are not creative because they want to make a living out of it. It is natural. Pay or no pay, they live happily being creative.

Do u have any link I can download the adobe after effect software? Or perhaps u can send me the download file? I can't find any in my area. Really needed it for something urgent. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need A Video Editor by 1Alex: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=xrayj post=92816415]
Do u have any link I can download the adobe after effect software? Or perhaps u can send me the download file? I can't find any in my area. Really needed it for something urgent.

https://pcwonderland.com/?s=Adobe+after+
Re: Please I Need A Video Editor by xrayj(m): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=1Alex post=92816785][/quote]
Thanks so much sir!
I really appreciate this.
Is it a cracked version?
Re: Please I Need A Video Editor by larryking78(m): 7:54am On Jul 03
scottmartin:

Hello,

I am look for an easy workflow video editor (standard not 360) for multiple video clips. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.
Chat me up 07030702602.... We run video editing. Let me see your project first

(1) (Reply)

I Created A Website With My Phone / My Experience At A Coding Bootcamp / Virtualmachine Vs Dual Booting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.