Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja (57319 Views)

Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth / Mary Beth Leonard: Brown Envelope Journalists Spoiling Nigerian Media / Mary Beth Leonard Denies Purported List Of Nigerians Banned From The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by NGpatriot: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Saintinoo:

All i see here are kids, i curse the day i will have to hail a Nigeria politician.

Instead of asking these leaders questions and holding them accountable, Nigeria youths are here masturbating on there matter.

Who is Tinubu leading and what are you going to hold him accountable for?

Is he a public official?

Is he a governor or minister or senator or reps?

Is he collecting allocations or responsible for you or your state?

When was the last time you demanded accountability from your own governor?

You need to include yourself because you sound like a kid.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by backbone503(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
He is a master strategist. He buries his interest in the collective interest of his people. Of all his traits, what I like most about Jagaban is the fact that he invests a lot in people and strategically positions them. That way, his interest(s) will always be protected. He has eyes and ears everywhere.

However, I still prefer Osinbajo as president.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Mo3891: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
cool

Jagaban of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by NGpatriot: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
No be only ambassadors and envoys dey pay homage to Asiwaju Tinubu.

Apart from the fact that nothing gets settled in Nigeria until they carry delegation to Bourdillon, celebrities locally and internationally too dey stop by to pay homage to Asiwaju of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by amaridigital(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
tonididdy:
I never tot a day would come I would say this but just maybe, maybe "this man is fit to be President"

@least maybe he can't be tossed around or Influenced because he is influence himself.

Just maybe... I dunno because these leaders ehn

The man got the connections and the brain but doesn't look presidential at all. Osinbajo will be a better choice.

1 Like

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Correcto: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Haha, only if Tinubu can say same with you. Don't let Buhari hear this o.
bolaayenimo:
Even the United States knows that Tinubu is the most powerful man in Nigeria, not Buhari
Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by NGpatriot: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mikel Obi visited Asiwaju to seek blessing for his new Foundation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Vulcanheph(m): 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba40:
Our next president
You and who?

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by NGpatriot: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hollywood actor, Danny Glover visits Tinubu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by blakkydikky(m): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Captainrambo2:
rubbish
say that again without crying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by totit: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
NGpatriot:
grin grin

Guy!!! Why Nah You want some people to commit suicide already? grin shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by NGpatriot: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Evander Holyfield visits Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by NGpatriot: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
totit:

Guy!!! Why Nah You want some people to commit suicide already? grin shocked shocked

Committing suicide is their portion in life so no worries..

grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Dalby(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
...In another news, Orji Kalu distributes 400 motorcycles and 150 generators....

grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by blakkydikky(m): 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kaydans:

Probably they came to lecture him..
Btw is a normal thing, Chinese ambassador to Nigeria do come our school (University of abuja) every now and then and I have had series of meetings with him cos I'm a member in the executive council.

No cap tho.
Yes,they came to lecture him because he's one of the students that will sit for WAEC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Papacypaul(m): 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jagaban of Borgu, President FRN 2023.
Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Papacypaul(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin
blakkydikky:
Yes,they came to lecture him because he's one of the students that will sit for WAEC.
grin
blakkydikky:
Lwkmd, i do wonder if some people think with their anus.
Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Papacypaul(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
backbone503:
He is a master strategist. He buries his interest in the collective interest of his people. Of all his traits, what I like most about Jagaban is the fact that he invests a lot in people and strategically positions them. That way, his interest(s) will always be protected. He has eyes and ears everywhere.

However, I still prefer Osinbajo as president.
Oil dy ur head

4 Likes

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by mema900: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Baba40:
Our next president

This thing way u talk now no do you anyhow for body?
Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Even the United States knows that Tinubu is the most powerful man in Nigeria, not Buhari

You can tell them again tongue ...Nairaland Igbos are close to suicide already grin

That ugly bastard is never going to be president though...else we can just transfer the entire treasury to his offshore account right now and save everyone the stress of the campaigns, the killings and the entire election process.
Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by NGpatriot: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin grin........................

3 Likes

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by gnykelly(m): 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
the guy is big
Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by benzine: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by NGpatriot: 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Akon visits Bola Tinubu in Lagos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by IvarTheBoneless: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Courtesy visits do not grant party ticket neither does it WIN ELECTION....

You sound suicidal grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by NGpatriot: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
;DAXXX

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by knowhowk: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jagaban himself
Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by IvarTheBoneless: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
blakkydikky:

The kaydans guy sounded so brainless for the daft statement wink
Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by NGpatriot: 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Olu Of Warri.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by CoalcityBoi: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
If he like let him visit Punttin, Trump and all the leaders on earth join, it won't change d fact that he's a big thief and can't rule Nigeria.

the same American the ofonja Muslim want to fall by all means visit their god, now they jumping up n down as if the man has won world power

Shame on you hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja by tonididdy(m): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
amaridigital:

The man got the connections and the brain but doesn't look presidential at all. Osinbajo will be a better choice.
I don't even think it's a position he considers.
But let's wait and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) / BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.