Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) (40934 Views)

Community Policing Takes Off In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Operation Teams / FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / Operation Amotekun: Carry Illegal Arms, Be Arrested, Police Warn OPC, Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by golddare: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Anago55:
shame on Igbo leaders, shame on Nnia Nwodo, shame on Dave umahi

shame on okezie ikpeazu

shame on Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

shame on the supreme Court governor (hope uzodinma)

shame on Willie Obiano

shame on Ifeanyi of Delta State

shame on Ezenwo nyesom wike

shame on all Igbo political and religious leaders
Sammy07:

One love, let's hope they won't be used for politics and I'm sure SE will soon follow.
Sooner or later.
Rilwayne001:
Yorubas are talk and do, not like some miscreants who only shout and hate on the internet. Hehe grin
myboy2111:
South East Chicken out.

We know the true cowards
Some of you guys are very ignorant, Anambra have Anambra vigilante group since when Gov Obi was governor, Gov Obiano still retained them they are in every communities in Anambra, each community are fully equipped with pump action guns and vehicles to operate, same with Enugu, Abia, Southeast states especially Anambra and Abia started with state security outfit, the days of Bakasi boys, so why ranting as if non is in Southeast, we started this Journey first, Anambra AVG carry pump action guns so what's the difference

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Munachisom95(f): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Anago55:

shame on okezie ikpeazu

shame on Willie Obiano

more like your brain is evaporating.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by mamaafrik(m): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
majamajic:

They are far far ahead than others , they keep bursting projects

Meanwhile thread is not about SS or SE
So go hide , u are more foolish than them
awe ,una never learn,continue in your foolhardy
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
A proud Odua guy, na im i be. Kudos to Arakunrin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by lx3as(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bolowolowo:
Simply beautiful. Proud of my race! God bless Ile Yoruba!

It's been God all through. Because of this same people, their foresight and determination, the entire nation's SSS 3 students are writing WASCE. To God be the glory.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by mamaafrik(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
post=92715846:

Some of you guys are very ignorant, Anambra have Anambra vigilante group since when Gov Obi was governor, Gov Obiano still retained them they are in every communities in Anambra, each community are fully equipped with pump action guns and vehicles to operate, same with Enugu, Abia, Southeast states especially Anambra and Abia started with state security outfit, the days of Bakasi boys, so why ranting as if non is in Southeast, we started this Journey first, Anambra AVG carry pump action guns so what's the difference

that is not bad but a regional one is more better

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Chijiokem1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
I love this honestly
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by IvarTheBoneless: 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
nice one ......at least ritual killings and skull minning business will reduce in the west

No. They would chase your mum and sisters away and force them to relocate all the brothels and baby factories back to potorpotor grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
mamaafrik:
that is not bad but a regional one is more better
They all do the same job, west is just coming new, below is Akwa Ibom vigilante group, they are in every community in Awka Ibom

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by mamaafrik(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
abovecomsmyhelp:
How ignorant you are, if you dont learn from history you will still repeat the same mistake,the southeast governors are very smart and intelligent,southeast will never allow themselves again to be used for any political settlement, the 1966 coup was plan by Igbo, yoruba and some middle belt and at the last minute they turned around and blame Igbo for everything, the independence of Igbo and Yoruba were all planned between Yoruba and Igbo but at last minute they turned around and joined the north and denied even till today they dont know anything about it, even with all the letters and evidence that showed there was a concret plan between them, if Igbo had setup their own security outfit immediately Yoruba could have backpedalled and then use igbo to bargain for political settlement with the north, dont forget that Benue state was the first state that setup security outfit when they were been killed by fulani herdsmen, Igbo supported Benue state but many Yoruba lawyers were all over the media telling everybody that it's unconstutitional to setup security outfit and that gave the Nigeria army the support they needed to movein and arrest all the Benue state security personnels and their leader even when Benue state house of Assemblies backed it with law al by

Get enlightened bro,You are ignoramus here, the same igbo backpedaled on Federalism when independence was clamoured for ,Awo encouraged Zik to aim for Prime minister instead he did what

During the coup of 1966,who backpedaled and refused to kill the corrupt military leaders from Eastern extraction,what do you call that if not betrayal??
Who instituted unitary system of government that the North snatched and is using against all now??
Don't be hypocritic,what the igbos had in Mind ( which was highly visible and felt during ironsi short term where he cramped the whole civil service and key positions with Ibos)is what the Fulanis are doing today,we can't be fooled,ibo are the one who can't be trusted in the south.
You now want secession when your plan failed.......??
Why didn't Ojukwu release Awo from prison to win him to his side if he wanted southern freedom and unity of purpose and not Dodan barack??
Where were ibo and other southern people when Awo was robbed twice of his political mandate by the Northern elements through rigged election?

Why was lagos airport the first to be attacked on by the Easter aircrew immediately the war broke out??

Why was ibos killing ijaw and asking oil companies to pay royalties to the Eastern government when oil was pumped from ijaw soil??,are they different from the Fulanis in domineering act shown with this??

Are they so different from the hausas by doing this??
Why was ojukwu matching to through Yoruba land to take over lagos(if you were in victor banjo and Awolowos shoes,would you have allowed that,w ould it have been a match pass of a ransack of economic and military bombardment??)and foolish him could not sailed in a peaceful way from the lagos sea to avoid altercation with Yorubas,he decided to match and expect Yorubas to look,if he wasn't planning to take over power from the head of state,why the Exodus.??
Why not just develop your own region from the allocation,atleast to show the kind of good plans you had without shedding bloods?
Why the haste to oust a Tiv man few months whe n your region betrayed a coup,installed a man who protected the coup plotter abd flood the key and strategic post with ibos??
Tell me will ibos have not been worse than hausas if they had not been checked
Are they really trustworthy?
Are they united and with a progressive goal or just beating about the bush??
Many of you were told skewed stories .You need to read independent account of the war.
READ,IBOS READ......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by majamajic(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
mamaafrik:
awe ,una never learn,continue in your foolhardy

Go sit down , what is there to learn , prove me wrong
They are the most peaceful , what's is there to learn ?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by darediamond(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
2fine2fast:
Amotekun de...
Oju eje....
Iyalaya gbogbo yin.
Koni kaluku di omo Iya re mu..
A ko fosi rara nile Odua.
Odua a gbewa ooo.
Ase!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
The whole world is looking forward to matching with IPOB incoming forces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by darediamond(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
jrusky:
Woow I love these.

One thing I love about these people is "Less Noise Great Achievement" they don't make noise or chest beat but when its time to stand their ground they will in a sensible way and get it.

I can't hide my respect for them I know my fellow kinsmen chest beaters won't like this because they are never happy with any good news if its not from their side.

Much Respect to Aketi. Pls if you are upset with my post kindly commit suicide.
Haha, suicide bawo?
Well, South altogether is in this together even though we Yorubas have taken the bull by the horn to SERIOUSLY WARN HAUSA/FULANI but that does not mean that we see Igbos and other brothers in South for less. Lailai!

We will all Do it. Igbos will join soon. Ijaws too etc.

We both made the mistake back then. Now we must rectify it together.

God bless ODUA Republic.
God bless Biafra Nation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by mamaafrik(m): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
majamajic:

Go sit down , what is there to learn , prove me wrong
They are the most peaceful , what's is there to learn ?
time will tell
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by majamajic(m): 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
mamaafrik:
time will tell

It must remain the peaceful , even then

God never sleep ! Thinking and belief matters in security of a particular zone
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by mamaafrik(m): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
lx3as:

It's been God all through. Because of this same people, their foresight and determination, the entire nation's SSS 3 students are writing WASCE. To God be the glory.
if not that the Sw stood their ground na so one foolish mallam go us cow brain determine the destiny of millions of kids

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by mamaafrik(m): 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
majamajic:

It must remain the peaceful , even then

God never sleep ! Thinking and belief matters in security of a particular zone
they got Tv station,skyscraper,university,airport before your tribe
Their daughter was killed and senior tribeman was kidnapped,theyTalked of regional security outfit,AGF and other Fulani mafia could not stop them, and also stood their ground on waec and the minister succumbed and your fish brain think they achieved these by mere wailing and chestbeating.
You don't think they are ahead of you then and now.
Mumu dey there dey drink your stupidity akamu,
Wataewu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by majamajic(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
mamaafrik:
Their daughter was killed and senior tribeman was kidnapped,theyTalked of regional security outfit,AGF and other Fulani mafia could not stop them, and also stood their ground on waec and the minister succumbed and your fish brain think they achieved these by mere wailing and chestbeating.
Wataewu

U are just talking rubbish , u are pained , did I mention any tribe to u ?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Papacypaul(m): 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Self preservation is the first law of nature. I am Amotekun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by majamajic(m): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
mamaafrik:
Wataewu

U talk about foolishness of SS and SE about security , I told u they remain most peaceful till date , why u shift from that ? Did I mention SW to u ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by mamaafrik(m): 12:06am On Aug 12, 2020
majamajic:

U talk about foolishness of SS and SE about security , I told u they remain most peaceful till date , why u shift from that ? Did I mention SW to u ?
alaye kosidanu.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by InvertedHammer: 12:07am On Aug 12, 2020
/
No be by shakara.

Dem wan use 12g shortgun pursue crazy herdmen wielding AK-47?
/
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by majamajic(m): 12:22am On Aug 12, 2020
mamaafrik:
alaye kosidanu.....

Alaye e ma to si ara re ! Fara bale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nchenches: 1:12am On Aug 12, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ondo-inaugurates-operation-amotekun/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Ha ha ha. Halfway house � Half measures �With the backing of Nigeria’s armed forces during democratic government, Fulani forces in guise of herdsmen can easily overrun the whole of SW region in one week. Amotekun boys can only hide or shit in their trousers on hearing superior gunfire.

Rest of the world shall see the overrunning as event in a democratic government.

Either join hands with other Nigerian groups for political reforms to regional government system with autonomous regional police forces for each region

OR, get Oduduwa Republic full time; no Nigerian group, Nobody can stop that.

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nchenches: 1:31am On Aug 12, 2020
Anago55:

shame on okezie ikpeazu

shame on Willie Obiano

You get Small mind?

Nigeria’s Constitution does not permit Herdsmen to carry automatic weapons, does not permit Amotekun type of thing.

Wait, soon, the head of Myetti Allah who is Nigeria’s President shall leave office. Myetti Allah shall return to normal bows and arrows and knives they were known with for ages until Buhari became president.

Amotekun is a fire brigade thing where SW political leaders refused to hit at the root of the matter with Nigeria, but go for fire brigade approach to the matter.
The root of the matter is Nigeria’s rogue political structure with quasi unitary government system.

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:50am On Aug 12, 2020
As if they will be active... When they hear the sounds of Fulani herdsmens approaching... They will just jump inside lagoon
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by AvalonSpace(m): 4:34am On Aug 12, 2020
You go wait sotey, you lose weight grin
obinnanelson4:
Good ooo. Waiting for the Eastern version.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by ceaser: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2020
uruba23:
grin grin Here comes the Amotekun Generals .Biko someone educate me why senior military men use for lack of a better word walking stick.

It is called "swagger stick".

So there, you now know what it's meant for.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Dedetwo(m): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't mind them grin

If they can do whatever Fela did when his mother was killed, I will respect them. grin

I thought loudmouth is the only skewed inherent trait among certain people in Nigeria. However the emergency of clowns has opened another concern. The uniform shenanigan looks quit clownish with ribbons cut out of painted paper sheet. How much state fund was wasted on this silly joke?
Fela died a joker and ingrate.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Sammy07: 7:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Dedetwo:

I thought loudmouth is the only skewed inherent traits among certain people in Nigeria. However the emergency of clowns has opened another concern. The uniform shenanigan looks quit clownish with ribbons cut out of painted paper sheet. How much state fund was wasted on this silly joke?
Trailer of kerosene sir grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany / Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba / Governor Fayose Spotted Frying Garri In Ikole, Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.