Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion (27215 Views)

Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin / Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Mo3891: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
cool
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by kahal29: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
:oW
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
duwdu:
Bisi Olaniyi, South-south Bureau Chief

https://thenationonlineng.net/edo-2020-monarch-condemns-obaseki-over-edo-assembly-invasion/
OP, please where is Condemnation, Obaseki and Invasion?
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Notatribalist(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
duwdu:
I yam not understanding again ooo... The Monarch says he's the paramount owner of Esan land....

Is this the same Esan land some have repeatedly claimed on here is the strongest foot/stronghold of the PDP in Edo State?

Can a kind soul please educate an outsider such as yours truly?

P34c3
first of all Oshiomoles late wife is from irrua..Remember last month osho started his campaign from irrua. And the ojirua wanted to honour him with chieftaincy title of Esan land,the other kings sent a message that ojirua has no right to do that..That's why it took Oshiomole some time before he went back to Esan land for campaign. I am from Esan, I can tell you without missing words that PDP will win 90percent of Esan votes.Take this to the bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by skykenny: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sincerely, Obaseki was wrongly advised on this. This looks like Wike's opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by DeRay98(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
This is how you know an unwise ruler, openly declaring his support for one candidate as if he can guarantee his victory in a region with many regional kings.
He's only begging for some Oshiomhole coins angry

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Izigha(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
With what Obaseki has done, win or lose he will always has respect Even from a nuetral in Edo politics and the whole country in general
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Trumpcard05: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nadaken:
Ize iyamu must have been scammed so much to believe a man "is the owner of Esan land" where he doesn't even own irrua.

All this won't stop pdp from winning Esanland as usual.

Caveat Emptor

Cash Out Season

My bros tell them o! They have been desperate since yesterday for any small good news to come out of Esan land & someone just ceased the opportunity to cash out on their desperation. Cash out season indeed I tell I!
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Bloodykiller, Opiaoku etc. ...This One Pain You grin

Ngene my family grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Godons1: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Notatribalist:
confirmed, tinubu has bought nairaland.Many thread since yesterday has been reporting how monarch disgraced Oshiomole, but non made front page,but fast fast this one don't make an..Oshiomoles late wife is from irrua,so we know where this one is coming from.

Igbo man, how market? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nadaken:
I do believe you know that there would always be odd man out in every 12.

It's nothing new to find this king support a different candidate, however he doesn't even vote let alone has any influence on how his subjects should vote.

Current senator representing Esan is pdp from this man domain cos irrua is fully pdp

Esanland remains pdp biggest stronghold in Edo, and hasn't change since 1999.

No one king has the claim of "owing" Esan which has several district Kings (this bogus claim alone should tell you someone is trying too hard to receive apc money on behalf of a full clan)

Did PDP win any State House Of Assembly Seat There in 2019?

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Obaseki is already gone. He is only struggling like a headless chicken. It is over for him

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Ngene my family grin

Guy where went you? tongue
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Notatribalist:
Mumu,any one that support Obaseki has become Igbo. Go and eat your ewedu and leave Edo for us.

Are you in Edo state right now?

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Arabiandude: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nadaken:
Ize iyamu must have been scammed so much to believe a man "is the owner of Esan land" where he doesn't even own irrua.

All this won't stop pdp from winning Esanland as usual.

Caveat Emptor

Cash Out Season
Irrua is the administrative headquarters of Edo Central (Esan) and the king of esan is the Okajesan of Esanland, that's the head of of esan kings.
Ask your father if you don't know, but if you are esan just like me.

Mind you, I am from Uromi

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Guy where went you? tongue

Babe I have always been here o monitoring things. I don't waste my comments anymore these days cheesy
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Notatribalist(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Are you in Edo state right now?
No,my family are in Edo.
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Arabiandude: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
duwdu:
I yam not understanding again ooo... The Monarch says he's the paramount owner of Esan land....

Is this the same Esan land some have repeatedly claimed on here is the strongest foot/stronghold of the PDP in Edo State?

P34c3
Irrua is the administrative headquarters of Edo Central (Esan) and the king of esan is the Okajesan of Esanland, that's the head of of esan kings.

And in Politics, AC/ACN/APC has always won in Igueben and sometimes Irrua.

The factional speaker of Edo house of Assembly (Oshiomhole faction), Victor "Tiger" Edoror is from Irrua.

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by 4tomandchi: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
This one don receive alert. Obaseki all the way.
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Nadaken: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arabiandude:

Ask your father if you don't know, but if you are esan just like me.

Mind you, I am from Uromi
You people should quit this paid job of remarketing Esan.

He is okajesan (a title) he bears no ownership of Esan
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by oluwasegun007(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Na so...
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Arabiandude: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nadaken:
I do believe you know that there would always be odd man out in every 12.

It's nothing new to find this king support a different candidate, however he doesn't even vote let alone has any influence on how his subjects should vote.

Current senator representing Esan is pdp from this man domain cos irrua is fully pdp

Esanland remains pdp biggest stronghold in Edo, and hasn't change since 1999.

No one king has the claim of "owing" Esan which has several district Kings (this bogus claim alone should tell you someone is trying too hard to receive apc money on behalf of a full clan)
Are you from Edo state? Are you from Esan? If your answers to my above questions are Yes, then do you know there is something called Okajesan in Esanland? If you do, please tell me what Okajesan means.

Before you start thinking otherwise, I am from Uromi, Efandion, Iduwangue, same community Ize-iyamu went to commissioner a borehole done by Iyayi on Monday.

Also, do you know Igueben and Irrua has always gave ACN/APC the highest votes in Esanland? Where is the current speaker, Victor "Tiger" Edoror hails from and he has always won Irrua under APC.

Do you know AC/ACN/APC has always won Igueben in this same Esanland in almost all elections?

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Nadaken: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Did PDP win any State House Of Assembly Seat There in 2019?
that was a general rigging spree
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Arabiandude: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nadaken:
You people should quit this paid job of remarketing Esan.

He is okajesan (a title) he bears no ownership of Esan
Please what's the meaning of Okajesan?
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by youthsinitiativ(m): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thunder faya that your smelling mouth, idiot.

If going by whatever arrangement that has been on until now, does this goat realize that the Esans stand a better chance to produce the next governor after Obaseki's next four years instead of Ize Iyamu who'd be sure to do a two term (8 years)?

This idiot has allowed himself to be influenced into selling out the people he purports to represent.

What a shame.

For the silly journalists and media. For the records, there is nothing like "Ojirua", the correct word is " Ojie Irrua".

Na so dem go allow English anglicize everything and corrupt the remaining of our cultures.

Olodos
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by itu404(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
HRH, i know of a fact that the head of traditional council, Oba Ewuare, has told all of you to stay clear of politics. This is nothing but meddling.
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by martineverest(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
duwdu:

P34c3
esanland got 5 local government..he is the ruler of just 1 of the 5 Local government....besides,his local government is predominantly PDP.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Arabiandude: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nadaken:
that was a general rigging spree
Ok, because APC won, it was a rigging spree, but if PDP had won, it wouldn't have been rigging?

Now let me take you back, 2012 governorship election, Oshiomhole won 18/18, including Irrua and all Esanland, was it also rigging spree?

8 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by biGwal(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Source: “THE NATION NEWSPAPER”... that says it all really.

All these still won’t make us vote in a thief as our next governor!
Truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Nadaken: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arabiandude:

I think i am through with this discussion.

I noticed there are people on this platform whose job it is to demarket Esanland in the eyes of the world.
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by martineverest(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arabiandude:

he is the most powerful of all Esan king's ,but his power doesn't go beyond irrua

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laolu Akande Appointed As Osinbajo’s Spokesperson By Buhari / NLC Car Runs Out Of Fuel On Highway (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.