Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! (1874 Views)

2023: Tinubu Presidency Will Help Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency / Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by saheedniyi22(m): 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
aljharem:

I am tired. Adeshina would have been good or even Iweala. These are technocrats from GEJ government but can they win ?
The question is would you vote for them??
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sagay212:
Tinubu has never said he wants to be president even though he has the right to contest like any other person. You people should stop making noise and giving ipob fc unnecessary high bp. Many of them are already dying of stroke..
grin
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Top1gun:

Pls stop. Mentioning Peter Obi in anything Nigeria that cursed fool is the biggest thief in the history of the human race. Image a governor building the biggest mall even as a sitting governor n some fools want us believe he is a saint.

Peter is the most despicable n worse of all.
Peter Obi has brainwashed some people the way Tinubu has lagosians under a spell.
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by rolams(m): 4:13am On Aug 12, 2020
aljharem:
First of all, I am old nairalander and you can check my previous post. I have always been anti Tinubu.

Before I continue, I want to make it clear that this is purely my opinion and I will like a good discussion if you are against this opinion.

Since the fourth republic in 1999 (some of you were not born), we can count the number of governors, senators even presidents that have mentored LEADERS. I will not mention names here but you all know what I am talking about.

Not only mentor leaders but also have a plan (road map) in an administration. Currently, the country is in a complete mess !!!! ASUU etc are on strike and even worse this new payment platform of IPPIS which effectively cripple the university system.

This is just one of many.

Over to you.

God has the final say

This your reason tire me ooo!

Tinubu of all people! Little project, bigger ........ I pity you, I pity Nigerians and I pity Nigeria!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? / Majority Of Igbos Have Accepted Nnamdi Kanu's "Eastern Security Network" / Use Minimum Force Against Terrorists, Killer Herdsmen: Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.