Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East (1749 Views)

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out / Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity / Akpabio Ordered To Vacate Seat For Oshiomole At Tinibu’s Colloquium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by pquaver(m): 12:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Charleys:
Oshiomole ruled Edo state for 8 years. What else is he doing? why are we hearing his name again?

Is he not supposed to go and rest, and let someone else rule Edo in peace?

It shows that he stands to gain something.

Ndiigbo will never stop being kinda foolish. What is your business what Oshiomole does in Edo? Is Edo igbo land? How long has abaribe been in government? How long has ekweremmadu been in government? Why not first vote out this people before worrying about Edo state. Why do we always interfere in other people's business? Zuru Ike ndiigbo Zuru nu Ike haba.. Charity begins at home.. Remove the log in your eyes first before concentrating on Edo state and Oshiomole. Let Edo people mind their business.. This is exactly why ikwere and all igboid nations distance themselves.. Nobody know igbo man pass Igbo man

2 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by Charleys: 4:24am On Aug 12, 2020
pquaver:

Ndiigbo will never stop being kinda foolish. What is your business what Oshiomole does in Edo? Is Edo igbo land? How long has abaribe been in government? How long has ekweremmadu been in government? Why not first vote out this people before worrying about Edo state. Why do we always interfere in other people's business? Zuru Ike ndiigbo Zuru nu Ike haba.. Charity begins at home.. Remove the log in your eyes first before concentrating on Edo state and Oshiomole. Let Edo people mind their business.. This is exactly why ikwere and all igboid nations distance themselves.. Nobody know igbo man pass Igbo man

This is the same thing I said about Arrewa, you are very stvpid to think I'm Igbo asking me this foolish questions, I already replied to someone else that what concerns me with Abia and Orji Kalu that should have been a pointer to you.

May your foolishnesses be Multiplied.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by pquaver(m): 4:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Charleys:

This is the same thing I said about Arrewa, you are very stvpid to think I'm Igbo asking me this foolish questions, I already replied to someone else that what concerns me with Abia and Orji Kalu that should have been a pointer to you.

May your foolishnesses be Multiplied.

I know already that you are. It's obvious. don't think you can use that to deceive me.. Arewa can fall for you but me Igbo.. Igbo know igbo man even when undercover okay.. Your stupidity and foolishness betrays your cover.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by Charleys: 4:53am On Aug 12, 2020
pquaver:

I know already that you are. It's obvious. don't think you can use that to deceive me.. Arewa can fall for you but me Igbo.. Igbo know igbo man even when undercover okay.. Your stupidity and foolishness betrays your cover.

Your father betrayed you.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by Godons1: 5:15am On Aug 12, 2020
All Nigerian Politicians will get sense by force after Obaseki lose this election. They will flee when Igbo support them during any election. grin grin grin grin

Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by michealewela: 6:18am On Aug 12, 2020
nedu666:
Who the Bleep is oshimole that the great lgbo tribe will give a damn. Op is a jobless fool
Op is saying the truth, the hatred was developed in 2018 when oshiomole campaign for buhari, if you listen to dream fm and solid fm you will understand better.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by Cajal(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2020
Because he is not in PDP

Thank GOD..Atiku is cumming by 2023 wit MIMIKO as vice

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by wingmanIII: 7:02am On Aug 12, 2020
Very stupid and idiotic thread. Goes to prove that many morons are roaming free in this forum.
Who knows or care about Oshiomole in the East?

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by Dedetwo(m): 7:07am On Aug 12, 2020
Godoverevery:
Am asking based on this.
There was a particular video of a pdp campaign train were a man of abusing osho and is wife with a popular song of **carol yellow Sisi**
The most funny and awkward part is almost my east friends uploaded this video on there status with different captions.... like they were happy with the video.

So am thinking why so much hate for this man from the East.....they don't even hate there ex governors who stole them blind reach this man.

I know the hatred for buhari and tinubu is legendary but osho own is what I don't understand.

Idiotic conjecture!!!!
Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by Dedetwo(m): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2020
mightyhazell:
Ordinarily this dumb thread should never be dignified with a response.. But to set records straight for the unsuspecting who are naive about antics of demons who love whipping up useless sentiments all over the place..

For one ,an igboman did not make the video.. the igboman didt record it and share it.. it will only be in your raving satanic mind that you saw that it is only the igbos in ur contact that circulated whatever video it was..

Igbophobia won't add a single value to your life..

Leave Edos and Edo residents to choose whoever they wish to lead them..

Bro what you stated in the above post reminded me about the twist in "Ewu Na Ebe Akwa" saga. The Yari.ba started the silly propaganda and Edo boy in the person of Nowa Omogui serialized it to permeate the skulls of dingbats from certain sections of the shithole called Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by ODI444(m): 7:17am On Aug 12, 2020
Godoverevery:
Am asking based on this.
There was a particular video of a pdp campaign train were a man of abusing osho and is wife with a popular song of **carol yellow Sisi**
The most funny and awkward part is almost my east friends uploaded this video on there status with different captions.... like they were happy with the video.

So am thinking why so much hate for this man from the East.....they don't even hate there ex governors who stole them blind reach this man.

I know the hatred for buhari and tinubu is legendary but osho own is what I don't understand.

May God twist that your tongue you used in bringing South East into your miserable post.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by juman(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2020
You should know igbos better nah.
They are like that.

Despite they have most of the worst governors in the country.
I wish they have their biafra.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Godoverevery:
Am asking based on this.

Calm down and reject sai babarism
Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by juman(m): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2020
Oshiomhole is one of the best person you can find in nigeria.
Nigerians know him well.

Oshiomhole is honest, dedicated, sincere, devoted, blunt and genuine.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by Kingsam20: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2020
South east hate godfatherism
Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by Miracle1991: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2020
Charleys:
Oshiomole ruled Edo state for 8 years. What else is he doing? why are we hearing his name again?

Is he not supposed to go and rest, and let someone else rule Edo in peace?

It shows that he stands to gain something.
the useless governor of Abia state whom only achievement is one liter of kerosene, why did you people voted him for 2nd time?

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by nnamdi640: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Godoverevery:

is orji Kalu not doing almost the same in abia
Hope you know that Orji and the present governor are not in thesame party
Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by Miracle1991: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2020
dokie:

Doing the same how? The last time I checked Abia is a PDP state and OUK is APCs bride in the east. Check again oga, there are no godfathers in the whole of igboland. When you finish your term, you try to put someone who won't disturb you, and you find your way
ask Abia state governor about the oath he took in India.
Hypocrite.
Re: Why The Hatred For Oshiomole From The East by Miracle1991: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Bannylove13:

Another Yoruba soul..... ... Bayerebe.

Is. This gonna change the very fact ... that Edo is not Lagos. Edo his not a vassal state to Lagos...

The great oba. Of Benin won’t bow. And pay tribute. To any Yoruba Godfather

I. Pity edo if Apc win

see mimu. The Obaseki you are supporting is from which party?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Uzodinma Mobilises Igbos In Benin For APC / If You Are To Pick One From These 13 Nigerian Pastors For 2023 President, Who Wi / Palestine: Nigerian Christians & Israeli Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.