Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out (57804 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by God1000(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2023
Nollywood actor and politician Desmond Elliot has cried out over the hatred he receives from people for the comment he made in 2020.

During a recent interview on Your View, “Let’s Talk”, Desmond Elliot apologized again adding that he made the comment on emotions.

• He further cried out that the hatred meted on him is too much.

• He disclosed that he goes out on the street and gets verbally attacked all the time.

It would be recalled that in 2020 during the #EDNSARS protest, Desmond Elliot received heavy backlash after a video of him speaking during a plenary session of the Lagos state House of Assembly saw him refer to Nigerian youths as children.

This comment did not sit well with most Nigerian youth who have been dragging him since the incident in 2020, Although Desmond Elliot apologized for the comment he made, it appears the past has come back to haunt him.

https://www.facebook.com/317597748573293/posts/pfbid02PokqY85XkQds7t1T1WCH3qwLceByRSPdUbFcC6kUVYzzFGYYVC7m8nrgmpddvVHQl/?app=fbl

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by God1000(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2023
This guy is a big disappointment

I used to like him because of his wonderful movies back then but he metamorphosed into something else the moment he joined politics.

So many of them that care less about ordinary people thinking it Will always be a smooth sailing for them with the influence of their godfather are now struggling with the reality

I don't see him winning his reelection.

938 Likes 72 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Totilopussylick(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2023
grin

He that went and fetch ants infected firewoods, shouldn't be baffles when lizards arrived his domain to party all day and night tongue

608 Likes 44 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Romanoff(f): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Na you do yourself

386 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Metaphor44(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Nobody hates you sir. But if anyone hates you, then, it is you who has made yourself to be hated by the people. Your comment in Year 2020 during the Endsars protest left a lot to be desired of you considering your position in the society. The youths had thought that you were sensible and responsible and compassionate but u disappointed us by your insensitive and callous comment referring to the Nigerian youths as "Children" . That was totally unbecoming

I'm depressed. I need a shoulder to lean on. I need your help .
I'm dying slowly

464 Likes 34 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by socialmediaman: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Politicians tend to forget how much they hate the citizens when they steal money and use their authority to intimidate and stifle opposition

378 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by BurialGround: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2023
sad

Desmond Idiot that built a wooden bridge for his constituents.

Why won't they hate you.

Look at the idiot shamelessly commissioning a wooden bridge.

376 Likes 27 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by worldTina(f): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2023
Just dey play

Anything about freelancing,plz check my signature and contact me

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Racoon(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2023
Desmond Elliot brought this upon himself. You don't joke with Nigerian youth and go scot free.

204 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2023
Overall Best in commissioning Toilets, we your
EndSars "Children" love you.

E-diot. grin

272 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Jostoman: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2023
God1000:
most especially to the youths.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Sorrynovex: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Government project

#sorrynovex

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Jostoman: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Outgoing member of lagos state house of assembly.

215 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by HNICEARTH: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2023
Dont worry, your break fast was postponed. However, it must be served at the appointed time. Cold break fast🥶🥶🥶

245 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Mindlog: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2023
He self-sabotaged with that demeaning comment.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by KanwuliaExtra: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2023
DIE SATAN! DIE!!! angry

Make face like 'quarter to Down's Syndrome'!
Ewu.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by MrDetermined: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2023
You never see anything yet

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Kagawa10: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Only children of hate from the yeast hate you! They had better warn themselves and take their inborn hate to their yeast because we won't tolerate nonsense on our soil! Y'all Yeast people don't have the monopoly of hate, let me just tell y'all.

Anyway, the person contesting against you, what's the pedigree of that person? I mean one riffraff can't just be brought in like that, so we have to know first!

On another note, did anyone know that Chinedu Rhodes is yet to take his professional architecture exam or pass it? So who are the riffraff championing the retarded Ipob terrorist?

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by happney65: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Wait till when Tari takes over your seat thats when you will not be able to walk again on the street of Surulere. Shebi you are stupid ni.

Anyways you don do two terms,go enjoy make another person take do too..

Issh

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by stillme231: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2023
You are a big fool .....

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by SleekyP(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2023
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Shattuck(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Ode

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Unclebright20(f): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
[sub][/sub]You never see anything yet. Na after election you will realize erection is not for children.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by NaijaMutant(f): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
As a voter registered under Surulere 1 constituency.

I solemnly pledge to use my voters card to ensure that Desmond Elliott returns back to Nollywood where he deserves to be, by thumb printing for Olumide of Labour Party to represent my interest at the LSHA.

So help me God. Amen

169 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by AmazingELixir: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by crackhouse(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
U used to be a good guy until u joined pol

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Generalwoodz(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
I love my life

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by BennyDGreat: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
It is well

3 Likes

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Tmonex: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
you never see anything

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Sammy5413(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Now they know posterity never forgets

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Charly68: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
keep pursuing your dreams and let God be on your side. They hated Tinubu more than you yet he won. Who cares about haters if God is on your side

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Softhands(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
God1000:

I used to like him because of his wonderful movies back then but he metamorphosed into something else the moment he joined politics
That is who he always was... Na money never just dey that time.

60 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.