Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) (113093 Views)

Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) / Villagers Carve Road On The Side Of A Mountain In China (Photos) / My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by jaybliss1410(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
visijo:
You've been in your room for hours alone, you feel like you need to fart then after doing so you hear a knock on the door it's when you will realize that the devil exist.
especially when it's your crush knocking

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by dingbang(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Is this uyaiincomparabl my love?
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Karlifate: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
cool
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Karlifate: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Goalnaldo:
why can't you make your point without insulting anyone? I was the creator of the thread and I made that statement before the mods edited and moved to front page.
He wants to see himself as "savage" BUT ended up making a fool of himself.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Paragon311:
Nature...

We can't question the Creator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9q5iU8AT8g
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Sammy07: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Watch and See how NIGERIANS will visit there for special prayers.

It's even a graphics design

Most NL don't read b4 commenting.

2 Likes

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
ezra1990:
Awe inspiring...Our God is indeed marvelous!!!

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Sammy07: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Watch and See how NIGERIANS will visit there for special prayers.

It's even a graphics design

Most NLs don't read b4 commenting.

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wilfredowen019:
Book of Enoch.
Nephilims... Some fallen angels were caged in mountains.

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
If na Africa be this, by now we for don convert that place to shrine and begin worship am. cheesy
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by olaric(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
varmint:

I don't know about you but laziness irritates me. I respect every religious fellow out there, however, I don't respect people who just can't read and comprehend very simple articles

Now I understand...

2 Likes

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Karlifate:

He wants to see himself as "savage" BUT ended up making a fool of himself.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by blingxx(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
lichocho:
Nigerians go say na ancestral spirit from ur fathers side..

iswer ...countries like naija and india would have turn it to shrine or sacred ground

2 Likes

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Wilfredowen019: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Lalasticlala mynd44 please move to promise Land. People need to see the wonder of nature or rather the wonder of God.

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by VirginFinder: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
I don't believe this! angry
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please o. Can anybody recommend a pretty Yoruba lady to me in Benin city.? I never come across one. Pretty with nice curves please.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Badchild1: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Good
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by daywatcher: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Religious fanatics will say she is not covering her hair
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by purplekayc(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Is it natural?
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Chirowman(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
why na cold will enter her body �� . creative art by nature
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Onims1:
Tefiti in moana.
cheesy :
what's Moana?
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nowadays one doesn't know what to believe anymore sad
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
She's nakid grin

Stargurl20:
Subhanalah!

Shattap there
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by lolybaby(f): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
orgylover:
sell your pussy and stop disturbing us
get lost
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by san316(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Moana
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by jaeyking(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
joshjc:
Righteousness come and explain
a digitally created image. not real Learn to read please
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by GEEBITE: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Harsh statement. It is what the world goad you into that will be used to taunt you later(Yoruba proverb)
orgylover:
sell your pussy and stop disturbing us
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by GEEBITE: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Seek help and ignore distraction.The world is full of different people.
lolybaby:
get lost

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by explosiveskull(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Why is that lady saying she is a proof that hiv can be managed?
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Sanni45(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
funmike83:
Is this oya wife or sango wife?
None of the above. It is not real self.
Besides, Oya is the name of Sango's wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.