Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) (113097 Views)

Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) / Villagers Carve Road On The Side Of A Mountain In China (Photos) / My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by cbngov01(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Karlifate:
Indeed, the creator of the universe & everything in existence is great.

No doubt! However, did u read the full write up? This is actually manmade
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Onims1:
Tefiti in moana. cheesy :
GBAM

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
One of my favourite positions.

Nothing on earth tastes better than inserting my "rod" deep inside from behind while I grab her "water melons" grin
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by orgylover: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Karlifate:
Indeed, the creator of the universe & everything in existence is great.
Goalnaldo:
Lalasticlala mynd44 please move to promise Land. People need to see the wonder of nature or rather the wonder of God.
Samsimple:
nature is just wow

Wilfredowen019:
Book of Enoch.
Nephilims... Some fallen angels were caged in mountains.
[/s] Fact: The sleeping lady shaped mountain seen in the recent viral photograph is a digitally created version of Alaska’s Mount Susitna aka The Sleeping Lady mountain. It is a creation of Jean-Michel Bihorel who is a digital artist. Therefore, it is clear that claim made is FALSE. you idiots need to learn to read before commenting

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Origin(f): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Moana's mountain.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by ORIENTATION101: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
orgylover:
Fact: The sleeping lady shaped mountain seen in the recent viral photograph is a digitally created version of Alaska’s Mount Susitna aka The Sleeping Lady mountain. It is a creation of Jean-Michel Bihorel who is a digital artist. Therefore, it is clear that claim made is FALSE. you idiots need to learn to read before commenting
cheesycheesy
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Karleb(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Reminds me of Moana.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Abimbola007(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Folds!
Any geologist here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Happyfela(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dry and poverty Joke
visijo:
You've been in your room for hours alone, you feel like you need to fart then after doing so you hear a knock on the door it's when you will realize that the devil exist.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by blackgold7777(f): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I thought nude is not allowed on nairaland grin
GUY SHINE UR EYE WELL. SHE WEAR CLOTH O
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Roozzaay(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Pathetic...... Few lines they cannot read to the last line
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by damyslim(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
- Do you know you can purchase an iPhone X for 50,000 Naira and resell for 120,000-130,000?
- Do you know you can import Gadgets from your local facebook app with other apps in USA?

Join the group link below to learn more about Gadget importation
https:///EWJk5A5WqC14XMmh1FpRZP
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
ezra1990:
Awe inspiring...Our God is indeed marvelous!!!
it is a fake image. Read next time.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Karlifate: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
orgylover:
Fact: The sleeping lady shaped mountain seen in the recent viral photograph is a digitally created version of Alaska’s Mount Susitna aka The Sleeping Lady mountain. It is a creation of Jean-Michel Bihorel who is a digital artist. Therefore, it is clear that claim made is FALSE. you idiots need to learn to read before commenting

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by vincentjk(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
There's also an edited version of a dog also trending online

Nigerians and believing anything oyinbo do sha

2 Likes

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by orgylover: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
lolybaby:

please help a mother who have nothing to eat due to hardship in the name of God/Allah ACCT 6172749609 I pray that none of you wiil pass through what the hardships had cause me.
sell your pussy and stop disturbing us
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by varmint: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
olaric:

What's with this obsession with religion...
I don't know about you but laziness irritates me. I respect every religious fellow out there, however, I don't respect people who just can't read and comprehend very simple articles

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by blackgold7777(f): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by AuthorityStyle: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

When a real niggarrr heave a sigh of relief and about to light up his weed thinking finally he has seen everything in life then boom!!!

Another Shit pops up

Cartoon nor go kill you my baby girl

Anyway cartoon is better than bbnaija... anyday anytime twice on Tuesday...

@Slawormir, hope u doing kool
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
damyslim:
- Do you know you can purchase an iPhone X for 50,000 Naira and resell for 120,000-130,000?
- Do you know you can import Gadgets from your local facebook app with other apps in USA?

Join the group link below to learn more about Gadget importation
https:///EWJk5A5WqC14XMmh1FpRZP
God will forgive you. IphoneX for 50k

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
orgylover:
why can't you make your point without insulting anyone? I was the creator of the thread and I made that statement before the mods edited and moved to front page.

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mount Susitna
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Intellab(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
That's cool
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by orgylover: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Goalnaldo:
why can't you make your point without insulting anyone? I was the creator of the thread and I made that statement before the mods edited and moved to front page.
why cant you read before misleading people?
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by frankmoney(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Te fiti is that you ?
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Religious mofos have started their usual religious chants.
They all have brains but won't put it to use.
Simple search on Google would let you know that this is fake.
Smh.

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Tochiology: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hmm! It's amazing how people can just jump into comments without reading the contents of what they're commenting on. Please, people the image is fake and was created with digital camera to attract attention.

Anyway, if you are interested in raking in a few dollar bills from watching paid online video advertorial. Then check out this site vnavideon via this link https://vnavideon.xyz/900588853750378/. They pay pretty well.

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Watch and See how NIGERIANS will visit there for special prayers.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
ezra1990:
Awe inspiring...Our God is indeed marvelous!!!
Learn to use your brain next time.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Karlifate: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
cbngov01:

No doubt! However, did u read the full write up? This is actually manmade
It was NOT in detail before being moved to front page.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Teffiti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.