Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Cac Business Name Registration Querry.(advice) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cac Business Name Registration Querry.(advice) (328 Views)

Jumia Not Responding To My Querry / How Long Does It Take CAC Business Name Registration Certificate To Be Ready? / Cac Querry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cac Business Name Registration Querry.(advice) by Biggie225(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
I need an advice on this issue with cac

Re: Cac Business Name Registration Querry.(advice) by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 12, 2020
Go and print the form you filled in color and upload.

2. Make necessary corrections that was pointed out in the one you submitted should be made.

3. Write date of birth on on the Id you submitted. If there is any other issue they will send you another query till you perfect everything to their taste.

(1) (Reply)

The Value Of The Naira: A Revelation Of The Values Of Nigerians! / I Want To Buy A Pumping Machine / 7k 9mobile Airtime Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.