Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP (44327 Views)

Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate / Joe Biden Backs VP Kamala Harris As Democratic Nominee To Face Trump / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by abbey621(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
highflyer012020:
you are not his supporter, your statement clearly state so.

There's a difference between a supporter and a sheep.....Learn the difference!
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by stayclearofme: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

You don't even know the meaning of lame duck cheesy cheesy , you are just another Nigerian with that Below 65 IQ , I come across your type all the time and I feed them with knowledge for free
Lol.... cheesy cheesy please I need that free education, the last time I had it was 1979 to 1983 during Awolowo's time. So please educate me ... cheesy cheesy
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
TheAviator:

And when Joe Biden loses.....?
He won't
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by xenoo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
TruthDefender:
Trump is a goner..

Biden will get minimum 97% black vote, 60 % of female votes and share the white men votes equally with Trump.

It's over for DONtheCON
I will remind you on Nov 4th. Do u think Americans are fools like our naija people that follow emotions and bribing in voting. You will have the shock of your life when trump is reelected.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by TruthDefender(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Well, I'm a Nigerian-American and you are not. I will vote. You can't. And you people claim also to know about what's happening on ground here more than those of us that live here.. So funny.. Nov 4 you will know that Americans vote based on their stomach first before any other consideration.. 30 million people out of jobs, 160,000+ deaths from covid-19, the worst economy since the great depression and you are telling me the incumbent President ( no matter who he is ) will win..

xenoo:

I will remind you on Nov 4th. Do u think Americans are fools like our naija people that follow emotions and bribing in voting. You will have the shock of your life when trump is reelected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by ezechi24(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
TruthDefender:
That's not how it works in America. Voters want to know whether they are better off today compared to when Trump took over.. And you know the answer.. People are way worse off.. In general

Oga you and I know you are just trying to console your self...you never fit give any reasonable reasons why trump will lose....stop watching CNN its not good for your political insight.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by TheAviator: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He won't

Self-deception
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Luchitec(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
In terms of the economy I will give him a pass. This is because despite the COVID-19 meltdown, the stock market did not tank as most naysayers predicted. Funny enough, the media aren’t reporting this. They are only interested in the death numbers and infection rate. Glossing over the fact that some Americans who refused to obey simple, common sense instructions are also contributing to the ongoing COVID-19 spread. I wish all the aspirants the best of luck in November.

abbey621:

Trump has delivered on 75% of what he campaigned on, this is what truly matters. If leaders like Obama did the same there would be no Trump! You can't campaign to cater for Northerners and when elected still be accused of neglecting Southerners, Trump catered to his base, he promised businesses tax cuts and promised to cripple Obamacare. If not for Covid 19, we would be praising him for the economic masterpiece and before anyone bashes him, I dare you to show me financial investments, 401k , taxes etc that have become worse under Trump. When you cut out the noise, the medis frenzy and focus just on economic numbers, this guy is one of the best presidents the country has ever had....PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by GingerBreadMan: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
abbey621:
Don't mention countries like canada and Germany when you're talking about the USA, 50-70 million people is not the same as handling over 250 million egoistic maniacs who refuses to social distance!
GingerBreadMan:
Ha ha ... the numbers do not matter if you have the correct and uniform message from leadership.
Bros, America did not become number 1 in technology, inventions etc just like that. Leadership and the 250 or 300 million plus did it. So there is no excuse for not insuring proper social distancing, wearing of face masks etc
Trump forked up there ...
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by GingerBreadMan: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
The Economy receeded because of CoVid and every informed voter knows that
GingerBreadMan:
The informed voters also see Germany, Canada etc with better managed corona cases ... good leadership is not just about the economy - well now, Trump’s mismanagement of the virus has dealt a blow to the economy he built!
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by abbey621(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
GingerBreadMan:

Ensuring proper social distancing? grin grin grin grin. I'm laughing at you because more than likely you don't live in the USA and you don't know how much Americans don't like to be told what to do! Let me break it down for you, the Governor of a State is more powerful than the President in that state. The mayor of a city like New York is more powerful than the president in New york. You all just shout Trump because you know nothing and he's an easy target to blame but in reality the American way of life is responsible for the failures.

Forget Covid 19 for a minute, think about gun violence, racial injustices and so on, don't you think a country like America could have resolved these issues easily? When you think deeply, you would realize AMERICA'S BIGGEST PROBLEM IS ENTITLEMENT!
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by GingerBreadMan: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
abbey621:

Ensuring proper social distancing? grin grin grin grin. I'm laughing at you because more than likely you don't live in the USA and you don't know how much Americans don't like to be told what to do! Let me break it down for you, the Governor of a State is more powerful than the President in that state. The mayor of a city like New York is more powerful than the president in New york. You all just shout Trump because you know nothing and he's an easy target to blame but in reality the American way of life is responsible for the failures.

Forget Covid 19 for a minute, think about gun violence, racial injustices and so on, don't you think a country like America could have resolved these issues easily? When you think deeply, you would realize AMERICA'S BIGGEST PROBLEM IS ENTITLEMENT!
GingerBreadMan:

Yes, when problems occur you blame the governors
When the economy is doing great you now turn to start praising the POTUS. grin
How very Trump like. Don’t get dragged into Trump’s zone of flawed logic. You be Naija guy, your sharp brain should help you see things for what they are.
USA will always have gun violence as long as your gun lobby protects the billion dollar personal firearm industry.
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by theshadowknows: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wow. Now I'm convinced that the Democrats are working for Trump. Nuff said
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by SavageMaster: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Biden"s has good eyes cheesy
picking an attractive lady as VP
but that name kamala
is she related to that WWF wrestler of yester yrs?
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by abbey621(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
GingerBreadMan:

I have told you the truth, whether you accept it or not is your own cup of tea not mine. We can't all reason the same way grin grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by GingerBreadMan: 4:12am On Aug 13, 2020
abbey621:
I have told you the truth, whether you accept it or not is your own cup of tea not mine. We can't all reason the same way grin grin grin
GingerBreadMan:
It is your opinion. We all have opinions - some based on biases and experiences. Claiming it to be the truth is naive ...
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by abbey621(m): 5:06am On Aug 13, 2020
GingerBreadMan:

Yet only one of us lives and works in the US of A, you can fall for the shiny book cover or you can open the damn book and enlighten the yourself, you're a grown man my nigga, who am I to tell you what to believe grin grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by GingerBreadMan: 5:53am On Aug 13, 2020
abbey621:
Yet only one of us lives and works in the US of A, you can fall for the shiny book cover or you can open the damn book and enlighten the yourself, you're a grown man my nigga, who am I to tell you what to believe grin grin grin
GingerBreadMan:
My guy - you somehow hold this belief that because you sit in some cubicle in Georgia, you alone know America? grin grin
Never underestimate a dude sitting in Nigeria that has access to the same news, maybe travels to America, has relatives, friends in America ... there are endless possibilities.
Anyone can form an opinion. If I was asking you whether a specific Thai restaurant in your town was better than one in another then the context is different.
You have stated your opinion. I would not disregard another person’s opinion or just claim to be telling the “truth” when we all have some form of political biases/affiliations.
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by viviangist: 6:40am On Aug 13, 2020
TruthDefender:
Trump is a goner..

Biden will get minimum 97% black vote, 60 % of female CHURCH votes and share the white men votes equally with Trump.

It's over for DONtheCON
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by obixcel(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Kamala Harris didn't do well in the Primaries, that was because she wasn't likeable and even now. Big mistake from Sleepy Biden. This is purely a losing ticket, both will crash and lose to the Incumbent, President Trump.
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by abbey621(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
GingerBreadMan:

[s]dude sitting in Nigeria that has access to the same news, maybe travels to America, has relatives, friends in America[/s]

This is the funniest shit I've read in a while....Good talk bro grin grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by nosapre(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
This remind of Apst. Johnson Sulaiman statement some months back the virus came out strong. He said "Pray that Trump will be re-elected, they have marked out schemes to remove him from power. The opposition VICE will be a WOMAN, they will work to impeach the president elected and make the woman president"
From happenings, the proposed man to replace Trump has tabled deficiencies already among the democrats. The woman definitely will take over if he eventually wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtnMUvNz0LI
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by GingerBreadMan: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
abbey621:

[s]dude sitting in Nigeria that has access to the same news, maybe travels to America, has relatives, friends in America[/s]

This is the funniest shit I've read in a while....Good talk bro grin grin grin
GingerBreadMan:
Yup - na only you sabi america for Nairaland, you are the official “diplomat”. That explains the stories you told earlier about your “high paying job” ... grin grin grin
This is the beauty of the internet. Dubious information can be researched shocked
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by GingerBreadMan: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
nosapre:
This remind of Apst. Johnson Sulaiman statement some months back the virus came out strong. He said "Pray that Trump will be re-elected, they have marked out schemes to remove him from power. The opposition VICE will be a WOMAN, they will work to impeach the president elected and make the woman president"
From happenings, the proposed man to replace Trump has tabled deficiencies already among the democrats. The woman definitely will take over if he eventually wins.

GingerBreadMan:
why did this clown Johnson Sulaiman not make the “prophesy” BEFORE Biden said he would chose a lady as his running mate? Biden made this announcement months ago himself ... grin
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by abbey621(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
GingerBreadMan:

Oh I remember you now, the guy who insults everybody even those old enough to be his father grin grin grin. Hw far? You don make am or are you still begging God? grin grin grin No worry bro, e go better grin grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by GingerBreadMan: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
abbey621:
Oh I remember you now, the guy who insults everybody even those old enough to be his father grin grin grin. Hw far? You don make am or are you still begging God? grin grin grin No worry bro, e go better grin grin grin
GingerBreadMan:
Ha ha - I may have hurt a few feelings by exposing the lies that “people tell on the interweb”.
Don’t worry bro ... your secret is safe with me. Get back to your “high paying job”. grin
If Sleepy Joe beats Trump, then Trump only has himself to blame ... he forked up what he had ready for him on a plate ... cheesy
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by PierreAbutu(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
remind me of this one too. This is a tactical mistake by Biden. Harris is hated even in the black community for her record as a prosecutor. She is also generally an unlikable person.

You can’t say it was to win the black vote because the democrats always win the black vote and Biden actually cleaned her clock among black voters in the primaries. You can’t say it’s to win California because that’s a Democrat state already. so who exactly is she meant to bring to the table? Women? Ask Hillary how relying on her Instruments to win an election worked for her. Biden should have picked a white “suburban” woman from a swing state like the current governor of Michigan Gretchen Whitmer, but he let the pressure of identity politics in the democrat party get to him. Even Susan rice may have been better than this.

Lastly. Stop listening to the polls showing trump far behind Biden. These polling companies oversample democrats and many Trump voters don’t even respond to polls trust me. This is what deceived everyone in 2016.

Even these polls, as skewed as they are, are beginning to tighten now and will continue to tighten as the election gets closer. If Trump is within 5 points of Biden by Election Day trust me it will be a landslide Trump victory.

Remember he is also an incumbent and incumbents have many government tools they can legally manipulate to win the election. Obama did it with the IRS to defeat Romney, Trump is doing it with the postal service now lol because this election will be heavily reliant on mail in ballots. Goldman Sachs are coming through and released a good economic report for the rest of this year and next year, corona vaccine suddenly discovered by Russia lool. If you can’t see the cards are being played now then sorry o. E go shock you again like 2016.

You just took the words out of my brain

God bless you....kindly ignore these morons supporting the satanic democrats

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by DexterousOne(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
TruthDefender:
Well, I'm a Nigerian-American and you are not. I will vote. You can't. And you people claim also to know about what's happening on ground here more than those of us that live here.. So funny.. Nov 4 you will know that Americans vote based on their stomach first before any other consideration.. 30 million people out of jobs, 160,000+ deaths from covid-19, the worst economy since the great depression and you are telling me the incumbent President ( no matter who he is ) will win..

What state will you be voting from?
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by highflyer012020: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2020
Ogaonos:
I will explain
1) he didn't show sympathy towards covid situation while other president including Putin show connection to his pple.dt one for no too affect trump then came Floyd.
2) his insensitive and harsh reponse to black lives matter protest.trump no get sense at all DT d time he for pretend they talk like Obama give inspirational speech.then shw support for d protest but promise to put the policemen involve to justice DT wat most politicians do during an election year if it was his second term it could have be DT his nt going to fight for votes but instead the call for marine to corner d protest Nd treated them as theives,hooligans DT action finish him even throw teargas at protester close to white house to clear way for a photo up at d church.these actions bleeped himself.i think trump is a nasssissitic man Nd only see problems coming to his family after he lose.because his actions Nd being well hated will affect his most loved daughter forgotten her name who is among high cabinet member in his white house.their relationship going to diminish.
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Raydos: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
Trump will win again...quote me anywhere

Let the debates and campaign starts, the Democrat will have to finally bring sleepy Biden out and he will start displaying his demantia again.
They have been shielding him from the America public , to prevent his poll numbers from dropping.

Guy how far nah

Trump no win ooo grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Raydos: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
TruthDefender:
Trump is a goner..

Biden will get minimum 97% black vote, 60 % of female votes and share the white men votes equally with Trump.

It's over for DONtheCON

Coming back to this post After Biden was declared the President

Wow!! This guy is a witch ooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) / Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' / If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.