Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder (43627 Views)

Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks / Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St / IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by DesChyko: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcN7uT3gZJo?si=WJK3Q8_1iHydU2Tt

Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef, spoke out at the UN on Monday about the horrors perpetrated by Hamas. Youssef spoke on Hamas terror attacks, such as suicide bombings carried out against Israeli civilians, and their indoctrination of the population in Gaza – especially children.

In this video excerpt, he called out Hamas of gambling with people's lives for political gain. He said the game plan of Hamas had always been to sacrifice thousands of life and Israel takes the blame. This is why they dug tunnels under schools and hospitals.

He also pointed out how they misfired rockets to bring down a hospital and put out a propaganda to blame the destruction on Israel. He said if Hamas is not eradicated, it will be an inspiration for all radicals around the world to blackmail the world and bring democracy to their knees.

He concluded by saying if Israel fails in Gaza, all of us, will be next.

https://www2.cbn.com/news/world/son-hamas-co-founder-denounces-group-un-exposes-savage-indoctrination-palestinian-kids

161 Likes 17 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by alizma: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2023
One of the few with the right brain in it's right position.

606 Likes 45 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by 360degreess(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2023
..It doesn't justify the killings of innocent civilians in Gaza by the Israeli forces..

62 Likes 14 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by agulion: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2023
Yet local Yoruba Muslims were supporting Hamas, a Terrorist group

380 Likes 31 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by YorubaDemonswag: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2023
agulion:

Your ipob brain is leaking, wetin concern Yoruba concern hamas?

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by AndroBlaze: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2023
Reading his biography is very interesting. Thanks OP for bringing him up.

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Johnycastro18: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2023
"He concluded by saying if Israel fails in Gaza, all of us, will be next." sad

God forbid, reason why every sane mind
should support Israel in flushing out this
Hama's terrorists.

219 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Isobug: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Your ipob brain is leaking, wetin concern Yoruba concern hamas?
This Amotekun miscreant

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Aboki99(m): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2023
Lol, everyone knows this guy is a zionist agent.

If he knows what he's saying is the truth that everyone knows why does he have to invoke his being a son to one of Hamas founders. Yes, a son he was but he didn't tell us that the father disowned him after he slept with one of the father's wives.

42 Likes 16 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Xscape1993(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2023
God bless this good man with a good conscience richly.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by WhisperedNoise: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2023
These Hamas people are sick honestly.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Lovemeharder(f): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2023
Wise decision.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Rebuker(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2023
Hmmm. Now, where are those accusing Israeli of propaganda? Their own has spoken and you all have now heard, what else?

Someone here was abusing himself when I shared a video of the tunnel leading to the hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx5fAeqpyX8

First video is the one leading to the hospital while the second is their war house discovered in a school just next to a class room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdOW_ZwBiTE

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Johnson225(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2023
Please I need help...I'm penniless and frustrated at the moment. Someone please put a smile on my face. Please

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Abujaexpress: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2023

22 Likes

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by YorubaDemonswag: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Isobug:

This Amotekun miscreant

Ipob terrorist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by victorazyvictor(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Ok
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Dittodat: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Rubbish trash. There's no bigger terrorist than the state of Israel.
The apartheid terrorist state of Israel has been holding 2 million Palestinians as hostages in Gaza alone for decades.

13 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Passionate888: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2023
angry
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by reiddecuti: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2023
where are the I STAND WITH PALESTINIAN Crew! The RONU crew who never thinks!!!

Food is ready and served grin grin grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Archworld(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2023
360degreess:
..It doesn't justify the killings of innocent civilians in Gaza by the Israeli forces..

If you attack my home do you think I will leave you alone to enjoy peace ?

58 Likes

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Opportuneke(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2023
To hell with the mod that banned me last week because I commented on Israel-Hamas post.😡

Can you hear what this elite have said 💁🏽‍♂️ Hamas is a Terrorist Organization.🤷🏻‍♂️

To hell with Hamas, Israel have the right to defend themselves. 🤔The hypocrite Hamas invaded a sovereign country and kidnapped their citizens, killed and raped them and you want that country to just sit down and fold their arms. Not all countries rehabilitate and reintegrate terrorists into the society 👌🏻

Death to all TERRORISTS

Death to all TERRORISTS SYMPATHIZERS

zoomman:

You are right, Israel ought to defend itself against terrorist, no one is happy with the Oct 7 event, but for Goodness sake, the constant bombing of Innocent lives ( i.e Women and children) wont justify any defense , its Genocidal. Two wrongs cant make things right.

Hamas use the innocent lives as human shield in other to project propaganda against Israel.👌🏻
Before the invasion and bombardment, Israel warned and gave ultimatum for evacuation.🤷🏻‍♂️
Isreal is never after the lives of the innocent citizens. ☹️Hamas held the citizens at gunpoint preventing them from evacuation, yet the mods are banning us for speaking up against the evil Hamas.🤷🏻‍♂️

The first hospital bombing was Hamas rockets and RPG which killed a lot of people inside that hospital yet the evil media propagated the news and said it was Israel that launched the hospital. 💁🏽‍♂️
Hamas will know no peace again till the end of age.

According to Netanyahu and I quote “we will so hit Hamas such that it will take Gaza a very long time to recover and Hamas will never have the capacity to hit/invade us again”

COOL10:

I was banned yesterday for commenting in favour of Israel. The truth must be told whether they like it or not.

Hamas is a terrorist organization and they don't deserve anything other than total destruction.

I already unfollowed the biased mods including seun himself. They thought nairaland is the only news outlet where we can get information.

We are very much active on other platforms. Regardless of how the Israel-Hamas war is being presented, we must all come forward and say NO TO TERRORISM in any form.

Finally, just one question——- WHY IS IT THAT THEIR FELLOW MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES ARE NOT OPENING THEIR DOORS FOR THEM AND ACCEPT THEM AS REFUGEES EITHER THROUGH JORDAN OR EGYPT?

The fact remains that EVERYBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH!!!

I Rest My Case🤷🏻‍♂️

COOL10:

The Palestinians have a reputation for actively participating in efforts to destroy whichever country accepts them as refugees. They destroy everywhere they go. Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait, e.tc have all suffered in the hands of Palestinians. Other Arab Nations are afraid of them because of this. No one wants refugees to blow up their countries in the name of religion.

Do you know that up till now, the video of Hamas taking hostages into the Al Shifa hospital is yet to be put on the front page of this forum? Perhaps, I got banned for complaining about it.

One thing about the truth is that, it'll always come out, no matter who tries to hide it.

You said it all 🙌🏻

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by MakeWeTalk: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2023
I agree with this guy, they need to be stopped.

Hamas are an evil group that even kidnapped babies.

Nobody wants to say it but the religion of peace is violent & not of God.
Definitely not Abrahamic.
If it were Abrahamic, it won't hate the Jews.

While Jews & Christians are commanded to pray for Israel.

Psa 122:6 KJV Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

The religion of peace wants Israel destroyed, its shows you how satanic the religion of peace is.

37 Likes

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Dicoomoba: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2023
Aboki99:
Lol, everyone knows this guy is a zionist agent.

If he knows what he's saying is the truth that everyone knows why does he have to invoke his being a son to one of Hamas founders. Yes, a son he was but he didn't tell us that the father disowned him after he slept with one of the father's wives.

Are you sure ?

1 Like

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Available9: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2023
Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by meum: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2023
Nobody knows you better than your family.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by 46arcadez(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2023
agulion:

Rubbish talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by Beverlyjean(f): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2023
People with functional brains speaking

8 Likes

Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by DropsMic(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2023
The whites are masters at this media game.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) / How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.