Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2767256 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Next

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Next...

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Then it gets scary....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
They had the choice to leave......but they didn't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
sad

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rumor has it many Nigerian female celebrities are doing this shit.....

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
About objectification...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Agelastus:
sad
Interesting story

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Value who you are and what you contribute.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Even mom recognizes it.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pukkalolo:

Here's the reality: Some women are just simply wrong for you; no amount of game, redpill or alpha moves can change her. You need to seriously avoid some ladies because they'll add no value to your life.

Law 10.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Honestly eh, psychotherapy is going to be an oil well in the next 10 years because in 10 years we go see cheesy.

Emotionally damaged women who have been run through by c0cks, depressed boys who have suffered substance abuse and addiction (dem dey everywhere these days. These twenty something years olds).

See that @Agelastus story he shared. I became almost traumatized reading it cheesy

If you get sharp mind, make you arrange become psychotherapist. "The trend is your friend" cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
@junnior

I can see you. Long time. How are you doing? I hope you are fine. Have a great day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Someoneschild2:

Honestly eh, psychotherapy is going to be an oil well in the next 10 years because in 10 years we go see cheesy.

Emotionally damaged women who have been run through by c0cks, depressed boys who have suffered substance abuse and addiction (dem dey everywhere these days. These twenty something years olds).

See that @Agelastus story he shared. I became almost traumatized reading it cheesy

If you get sharp mind, make you arrange become psychotherapist. "The trend is your friend" cheesy

I no go return to school so? grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
2dice01:
Love the movie
But they say the first instalment was better
strange cause I've been hearing the opposite. But it's an insanely good film regardless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Someoneschild2:

See that @Agelaśtus story he shared. I became almost traumatized reading it cheesy

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Martinez39s:
@junnior

I can see you. Long time. How are you doing? I hope you are fine. Have a great day.
Hey boss, you've got some sharp eyes Lol.

I'm alright. I hope you're good as well.

Decided to check in, especially after learning that shola got cancelled on twitter. Was quite worried this thread might have been taken down. lipsrsealed
There've been quite some attacks on the manosphere lately. Men influencers are getting cancelled, the most prominent being Andrew Tate. It's good to see that we still have this platform.
Spent a few hours now going through some gems I've missed.
Shout out to all our OG's like you, cave and co who are relentlessly feeding this thread with wisdom. Thanks.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
emmynoel999:
pun intended? grin cheesy
Definitely intended! grin
emmynoel999:
pun intended? grin cheesy
Definitely intended!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Junnior:

Hey boss, you've got some sharp eyes Lol.
After scrolling, my eyes saw your name among those viewing, and all my memories of you flooded my mind in an instant. Nice to see you again, bro.

I'm alright. I hope you're good as well.
I am good.

Decided to check in, especially after learning that shola got cancelled on twitter. Was quite worried this thread might have been taken down. lipsrsealed
There've been quite some attacks on the manosphere lately. Men influencers are getting cancelled, the most prominent being Andrew Tate. It's good to see that we still have this platform.
Spent a few hours now going through some gems I've missed.
Shout out to all our OG's like you, cave and co who are relentlessly feeding this thread with wisdom. Thanks.
From what I learnt, Andrew Tate was banned from all major social media platforms and Shola was banned twice. Shola started a new twitter account and it was banned in no time. Another red pill twitter user called HeadKing (don't know if I got that right) was banned as well.

Andrew Tate will be fine. His presence is inescapable, no matter how much he is banned, and he keeps coming back stronger. Any attention, negative or positive, given to him seems to make him grow bigger and popular. grin It is well.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Agelastus:

I no go return to school so? grin

My boss, if time still dey, collect the certificate o. Make you fit dey charge dem well well for every 30-minute session.

No be we say make dem dey damaged cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
WTF!!!! Found this on Twitter today grin grin
Epic simping back in the days grin
Those guys reply tho grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
ubunja:
strange cause I've been hearing the opposite. But it's an insanely good film regardless.
Yeah
I love how Tom cruise(Malverick) design a 3month aviation program for the actors to be able fly an F18 also 3/6 actors throw up daily while filming in the jet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alvelt14(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

Except he's a complete fool, count Ozo's wins in terms of ladies; you will see that Nengi was a loss that looked like a drop of water in an ocean. Attractive guys do count losses too, just not alarming. It also doesn't get to them as they have tonnes of options.

I understand your point but the thing is somebody that has game won’t let a girl use him like that.

Game > Looks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
ubunja:
might just be the coolest movie of the year.

Really good movie but as usual accustomed with propaganda. F-16 shooting down SU-57 was hilarious for me.

Think i have been too much red-pilled(not about women) that i am starting to see things a lot different, can see the lies/propaganda from miles away.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by richkal(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
I have it in my plan to marry three wives in this order

1 My Hustle: this includes both my online and offline businesses. And other money making skills I am going to learn eventually will be under this category.

2. This Thread : this thread and any other places where I can receive the red pill teachings on daily basis will be my second wife.

3. The woman that will give birth to my children. Of course, I am going to have substitutes who will fight for first team jersey with her.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
RikudoSennin:

Really good movie but as usual accustomed with propaganda. F-16 shooting down SU-57 was hilarious for me.

Think i have been too much red-pilled(not about women) that i am starting to see things a lot different, can see the lies/propaganda from miles away.

It's hilarious and seem improbable but sometimes it's more about the pilot and not the jet he's flying. An ace in a F-16 could manage to shoot down a neophyte in a Sukhoi.

The odds are enormous though....

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Alvelt14:

I understand your point but the thing is somebody that has game won’t let a girl use him like that.

Game > Looks

game is greater than looks? I wouldn't say. Cause a man with looks doesn't need game to get women but I get your point, having the looks but no game will get you used.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
RikudoSennin:

yes, propaganda was there,, even some blue pill philosophy (Maverick chasing after a single mother), but the movie itself , for it's entertainment value, really delivered. what I enjoyed the most was the focus on a soldier's life not being expendable, how Maverick wanted to execute the mission with zero casualties but his superiors just wanted the job done and didn't care if ,after the hit, the soldiers made it back safely or not. that really sold the movie to me. plus the flight scenes were nicely done. not to mention the script itself was simple and straightforward. and there was zero gender wars and all that bs. no wonder it made so much money.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alvelt14(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
ubunja:
game is greater than looks? I wouldn't say. Cause a man with looks doesn't need game to get women but I get your point, having the looks but no game will get you used.

Exactly

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
DAY 255, REDPILL 2022

Helping her to seek happiness outside your frame is how she takes hold of the steering and wheel of the relationship. A woman must look up to her man, as her man looks up to God.

Authority: Be in charge.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Agelastus:
Then it gets scary...

1. Money is a tool that you can use to unravel the internal and external core of humans. Spin money on the table, introduce money to the equation and you can determine how the game goes or be perplexed about the unfolding of mysteries and secrets that you were oblivious to.

2. Money is the god of men and the messiah of women. Your sexual fantasies as a man can be stretched to the moon and back in a day, week, or month as the case may be; trust my beautiful women, they never disappoint.

3. If you are a fan of nightclubs you will get my point well. Women can fvck anything and will fvck for anything when cash is on the table. There is no way you will visit the nightclubs once, twice...and still have an atom of faith in women except for the younger ones under the watchful eyes of their parents and are virgins too. But for the record, women of this generation are a lost cause!

4. And I find it stupid how boyfriends, fiances, and husbands boast about women they never met as virgins and still within their frame. These women below are angels to their spouses, absolute nonsense! The same women will seek repentance in the future and want REAL MEN, absolutely disgusting! That's a mockery of masculinity.

5. And men are being harangued to go get married and raise kids in a distorted world full of all patterns of absurdities, an anomalous disorganized, and confused world! The painful part is that these men are happy that they found "good things" because they find "a wife". My friend shut up! You are already losing even before the day of the match.

My heart goes to those men who don't have control of their families, wives, and daughters. May they find peace.

Sigh.

31 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: geospirit and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.