Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

What Special Qulaity Drives You Knots About Your Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Special Qulaity Drives You Knots About Your Spouse (1148 Views)

Married Folks, How Long Did You Court Before Tying The Knots? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Special Qulaity Drives You Knots About Your Spouse by minniepoe(f): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2007
Guys in the house, what are those things that make you so crazy about your partner. what special quality does he/she possess that drives you knots about him/her, please share this with me ooo
Re: What Special Qulaity Drives You Knots About Your Spouse by Jaguar1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2007
Ok, here's what I like about my babe
1) She respects me alot and I appreciate that very well by respecting her too. Imagine am not in town now but she wants to get some driving lessons from her driver in the office because we get too busy together so she called to ask me if it was ok by me. I would naturally not object but you know someone that knows us might see them and tongues will start wagging. That's just how much we respect each other's feelings.
2) She's very chaste. I hear you laugh, ok that's what she has demonstrated and that's the more reason I will never cheat on her. For 3yrs now I have not seen nor heard any rubbish or caught her in a situation she will need to explain anything to me.
3) She's quite focused and a Christian with a good heart.
Those are just major reasons, things like beauty, career etc are all there but they dint matter much to me but I must add that she's breathtaking. See what I I've got? grin
Re: What Special Qulaity Drives You Knots About Your Spouse by thimbook2(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2009
1. God-fearing, gr8 xtian
2. lovs me for me (wuz here when there was no doe, swore & proved it that she wuz in for real up to da point of our registry wedding before the big church blessing thing)
3. conscientious , men, she keeps me good and feeling like ah've gotta be noble men, cos she's got standards
4. respects me, makes me feel like a hero, (she's no lap dog sha, wait and see her state her point or vex 4 u once, u'll wanna run and keep running)
5. hardworking
6. simple (loves the uncomplicated life though can be a pain atimes with her ambitions)
7. pretty, dark, looks gr8 with or without makeup
8. a people person (me, ha! i could be an antisocial nut sometimes o! So, she genuinely balances me out)
9. should i continue don't let me bore u,

(1) (Reply)

I Lent My Husband N15,000 To Marry Me – Wife Tells Court / Why Cheating On Partner Is Very Common / Married Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.