Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. (2843 Views)

Helio G90T Vs Snapdragon 720G / Redmi Note 8 And Note 8 Pro Launched, 64MP Camera, Helio G90T, 18W Charging / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by Flytime: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2020
skywalker240:

sir,
i didnt argue, wanted to learn from you. grin

but technically thats just 30% the reason.

Oppo has marketing icon and overprice their devices, but they dont use shitty outdated processors (we can make excuse for that)

HMD has marketers and also pay for patent license, but they dont make overpriced devices but you dont see alot of Nokia devices with shitty outdated chips.

the truth is, Transsion has become too comfortable with the trust Africans placed on them, and also they have discovered that majority of the citizens of many shit holed African nations are TECH-ILLITERATES who would accept anything. Hence they entice them with High Camera MP, High RAM/ROM, High Battery MAH, Larger Screen sizes and other latest trend (tech illiterates only care about these).

why are transsion devices not sold in SA?

BAM

Tech sane individuals in the right places
actually Tecno is sold in SA but not infinix or vice versa..... not sure.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by thepoweruser(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
WHAT THE... shocked shocked grin
HELIO G90T!
Cc: zesushvwritter
darkjeddi
krazydave16
sunshineV
skywalker240
atheistandproud
abiodunspectre
slawormir
festwiz
naijasensei
edopesin
drjprince
edoairways grin
jeffy1206 tongue
E WA BAMI WO NKAN O.
WETIN BE THIS?!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
HELIO G90T? shocked
90HZ REFRESH RATE?? shocked shocked
180HZ TOUCH SAMPLING?!? shocked shocked
THE SHOCK OF LIFE!
JESUS IS LORD!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by skywalker240(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Flytime:
actually Tecno is sold in SA but not infinix or vice versa..... not sure.
i meant dominant.

stupid java phone am typing with couldnt make me edit sold into dominant angry
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by Nellsworld(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Infinix should not misbehave with this phone, they should make sure that software updates is regular
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by sunshineV(f): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
thepoweruser:
HELIO G90T!
darkjeddi
krazydave16
sunshineV
skywalker240
atheistandproud
abiodunspectre
slawormir
festwiz
naijasensei
edopesin
drjprince
edoairways grin
jeffy1206 tongue
E WA BAMI WO NKAN O.
WETIN BE THIS?!!
HELIO G90T? shocked
THE SHOCK OF LIFE!
JESUS IS LORD!!!
e go shock u wen na 720p resolution and micro usb e go ship with
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by kannex: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
If u have access to like 500 to 1000 emails, quote me and lets do business
I have about 25k email address in my deposit.
Those email was given to me by someone who works in jumia.
According to the guy he say those email na people ware dey buy product wela so if you need them you can can call me 09029885687
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by ddjay: 3:17am On Aug 14, 2020
No problem, the g90t will be the only achievement here, the rest will be trash, and as usual, this phone will not see any other android os update, android 10 for life tins...
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by atheistandproud(m): 3:24am On Aug 14, 2020
let's wait and see
na g80 e go show with Las Las
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2020
G90T is a feat, but not something wowing. The chipset appearing on an infinix device will be shocking.
Those anticipating the pricing, don't expect anything affordable from this device. The zero series from infinix is known for its premium pricing with low-midrange specs.
If the infinix zero 8 is priced below 120k and sold in Nigeria with the mtk G90T, it will be considered.
My brain is still asleep, when it wakes we go talk this matter well.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2020
was using Tecno and infinix before.

until I use Xiaomi I know say good phones dey...sold the Xiaomi and bought infinix.. infinix processor is damn annoying and insane..

had to sell and buy Xiaomi again

seriously speaking.. if you use phones with better processor. you would forget Tecno
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by Youngpo413: 8:03am On Aug 14, 2020
skywalker240:

sir,
i didnt argue, wanted to learn from you. grin

but technically thats just 30% the reason.

Oppo has marketing icon and overprice their devices, but they dont use shitty outdated processors (we can make excuse for that)

HMD has marketers and also pay for patent license, but they dont make overpriced devices but you dont see alot of Nokia devices with shitty outdated chips.

the truth is, Transsion has become too comfortable with the trust Africans placed on them, and also they have discovered that majority of the citizens of many shit holed African nations are TECH-ILLITERATES who would accept anything. Hence they entice them with High Camera MP, High RAM/ROM, High Battery MAH, Larger Screen sizes and other latest trend (tech illiterates only care about these).

why are transsion devices not sold in SA?

BAM

Tech sane individuals in the right places
when mugu fall,na wise man dey chop....so blame the mugu....not the wise man.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by Youngpo413: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2020
skywalker240:

i meant dominant.

stupid java phone am typing with couldnt make me edit sold into dominant angry
I hope your java phone is not a transsion device? Lol
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by skywalker240(m): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2020
Youngpo413:
when mugu fall,na wise man dey chop....so blame the mugu....not the wise man.
what if the mugu is an innocent person close to you?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by skywalker240(m): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2020
Youngpo413:
I hope your java phone is not a transsion device? Lol
it is. Thats why typing over 990 words is limited
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by Youngpo413: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2020
skywalker240:

what if the mugu is an innocent person close to you?
People close to me are tech literates,I always make sure of that....I adviced a friend to go for a xiaomi redmi 8,she went for hot 8 instead,that was the end of our friendship....in summary a tech mugu cannot be 'close' to me...good morning boss.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by Youngpo413: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2020
skywalker240:

it is. Thats why typing over 990 words is limited
lol,they don't dissapoint.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by skywalker240(m): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2020
Youngpo413:
People close to me are tech literates,I always make sure of that....I adviced a friend to go for a xiaomi redmi 8,she went for hot 8 instead,that was the end of our friendship....in summary a tech mugu cannot be 'close' to me...good morning boss.
grin grin

@ tech mugu grin

Greetings to you leader, trust your day bam sha.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by skywalker240(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2020
Youngpo413:
lol,they don't dissapoint.
the only good thing about the phone is it last me almost 7 days after fully charged, So i can take calls on my business line.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by Youngpo413: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2020
skywalker240:
grin grin
@ tech mugu grin
Greetings to you leader, trust your day bam sha.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by Youngpo413: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by olaridwan(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tecno, infinix, itel, gionee how never done a single corning gorilla glass..... Nor a small snapdragon processor...
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by Samson1851(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hello Guys, what do you thinks about the upcoming infinix smartphones launching later this year. Kindly watch and comment your opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9szqkHQBc
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by Faithful4real(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
sunshineV:
e go shock u wen na 720p resolution and micro usb e go ship with
They said it will be using a type c usb
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by Jacku: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
korban3134:
Last point to check is the pricing...
It's gonna be below 100k
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by Jacku: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Good one from Infinix.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by Jacku: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
kannex:
I have about 25k email address in my deposit.
Those email was given to me by someone who works in jumia.
According to the guy he say those email na people ware dey buy product wela so if you need them you can can call me 09029885687
email list? How much?
Re: Infinix Zero 8 With Mediatek Helio G90T Soc, 8GB RAM Passes Through Geekbench. by naijasensei: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
thepoweruser:
HELIO G90T!
darkjeddi
krazydave16
sunshineV
skywalker240
atheistandproud
abiodunspectre
slawormir
festwiz
naijasensei
edopesin
drjprince
edoairways grin
jeffy1206 tongue
E WA BAMI WO NKAN O.
WETIN BE THIS?!!
HELIO G90T? shocked
THE SHOCK OF LIFE!
JESUS IS LORD!!!

Nice information, let's wait and see how things pan out. Cheers to healthy competition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 8 Unboxing And Review / This Is How Everyone Is Making Money In Nigeria These Days / Nokia X2 And Its Chat Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.