Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu (24213 Views)

APC Replies Arise TV & Rufai Oseni For Calling Edo Guber Candidate For Interview / NYSC Presents Court With Documents To Prove Certificate Forgery By Peter Mbah / APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Friend22(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Amitez:
Why reply social media when Abuja High Court is looking to serve you court orders? Go and answer ADP in court and stop telling us stories
AUDU AHUDU ABUDU GANEYU GANI ABDUL GANIYU by one person on 4 documents with different combinstion. What then is forgery if not this.
ADP sued yoi, you are pointing us to Obaski. APC is already confused and jittery

Did you read the documents to verify those claims?
Did you?!
All I see is nothing but a zombified approach to an issue that requires objectivity.
There's no "H" in the Abudu nor is there an "e" in Ganiyu as claimed by the blurred lenses of the so called ADP and their kalokalo lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Friend22(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Let them continue with their delusional campaign of calumny on SM, it will do them like film tricks.

Did you read the response to see that they aren't the same with the Bayelsa case.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Friend22(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2020
kolmart:
APC should let court decide the case why in a hurry releasing a rejoinder on a case which is court?
The same way ADP presented everything in the media.
Na draw draw.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Friend22(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Blitzerz:

As in eh.
Disgusting lies.
Synonyms indeed

So,if Joseph Biden can shorten or use a synonym of Joseph-Joe it means it's wrong?!
Hatred and compounded comprehension problems should not be our lot.
This issue was dealt with by the SC in 2019 Atiku vs Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by postfor: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2020
Obaseki 2020!!!

[quote author=Emma042 post=92720522][/quote]
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by postfor: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Not delusion, its a fact. The people will decide. Obaseki will come victorious.
elepo95:

you are indulging in delusion, so, the truth about plummeted popularity of obaseki has not dawned on you?

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by postfor: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2020
Who put his state governor there?
BlowYourMind:
Was it Tinubu that made you irresponsible, why not blame your state governors
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Blitzerz: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Friend22:

So,if Joseph Biden can shorten or use a synonym of Joseph-Joe it means it's wrong?!
Hatred and compounded comprehension problems should not be our lot.
This issue was dealt with by the SC in 2019 Atiku vs Buhari.
Go and shorten Joseph to Joe on your international passport and go and apply for visa in embassy.
Come and tell us the result.

Ignorance is quite expensive,
But Exposing ignorance is cheap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Friend22(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Blitzerz:

Go and shorten Joseph to Joe on your international passport and go and apply for visa in embassy.
Come and tell us the result.

Ignorance is quite expensive,
But Exposing ignorance is cheap.
We are taking politics he talking about international passport?
Of course everything has is place.
I dont know what's wrong with your reasoning.

I know many of your bleating like starve goats on this matter will soon eat your words whole when the court strikes this matter out as no issue.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Blitzerz: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Friend22:

We are taking politics he talking about international passport?
Of course everything has is place.
I dont know what's wrong with your reasoning.

I know many of your bleating like starve goats on this matter will soon eat your words whole when the court strikes this matter out as no issue.

OK I didn't know the document he shortened or rather "synonymized" his name on is a political document.

Ọlodo having be exposed, looking for fence to jump. Shior

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by akinbula: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
See these ones ooo. All their candidates including their godfather all have serious questionable character and fraud allegation. Certificate fraud, financial fraud.... EDO must be liberated from these elements once and for all

[quote author=Emma042 post=92720522][/quote]
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by osusuallstars: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Keep your explanation for the court
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Friend22(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Blitzerz:

OK I didn't know the document he shortened or rather "synonymized" his name on is a political document.

Ọlodo having be exposed, looking for fence to jump. Shior
Calling me olodo only revealed the depth of your ignorance in this matter.

We were not talking about passport here yet you brought it into our argument.
I simply said names can have variants and this matter was adjudicated by the highest court of the land - the Supreme court in a case between Buhari vs Atiku 2019.
I gave several examples yet you still choose to argue out your monumental ignorance.
When the court finally decides on this matter ,I hope you will be able to walk with your tail between your legs .
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Friend22:

Did you read the documents to verify those claims?
Did you?!
All I see is nothing but a zombified approach to an issue that requires objectivity.
There's no "H" in the Abudu nor is there an "e" in Ganiyu as claimed by the blurred lenses of the so called ADP and their kalokalo lawyer.

Nairaland is not Federal High court Abuja. Ahudu Ganeyu Abudu Abdul Gani should go to court. Cjarge and bail lawyer discussing synonyms as name on NL

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Blitzerz: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Friend22:

Calling me olodo only revealed the depth of your ignorance in this matter.

We were not talking about passport here yet you brought it into our argument.
I simply said names can have variants and this matter was adjudicated by the highest court of the land - the Supreme court in a case between Buhari vs Atiku 2019.
I gave several examples yet you still choose to argue out your monumental ignorance.
When the court finally decides on this matter ,I hope you will be able to walk with your tail between your legs .
Keep quiet dia. See your face like buhari vs Atiku 2019.
Is it not funny that it's the Tanko sharia judgement was d only reference u could give?

I don't blame u. The Tanko himself said his certificate was eaten by ants. So I don't blame u. Nonsense
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by oyatainer(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
ictplotter:

Keep deceiving yourself, show me in Nigeria constitution the exact time fix for House inauguration? Eve when the house is inaugurated during the nite, what stop those Oshomole house boys elected law makers for turning up the next morning for inauguration, rather they should to be with their gullible Godfather Oshomole in Abuja and pepper souping. The law is clear on this, every elected law maker, have require number of day for sitting in a year. Failing to to meet to the required number of a days in a year, such house member sit should be declare vacant by the speaker. Edo is not Lagos, when one man decides, Oshomole and his hopeless boys can't decide for us in Edo state. We say no to godfatherism.

I would not be disappointed in you if you had not claimed Oshiomole is imposing on Obaseki. What Obaseki did in the course of inauguration of the house members was worse that what he claimed Oshiomole did to him.

Do you now want someone struck to fold his arm and be looking. We shall see sa
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by oyatainer(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Amitez:

Nairaland is not Federal High court Abuja. Ahudu Ganeyu Abudu Abdul Gani should go to court. Charge and bail lawyer discussing synonyms as name on NL is confused

Law works with precedence. They clearly gave you instances but insists to be ignorant.

What a wicked world!
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by magzey: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
PDP are desperate to have Edo treasury this year. grin grin

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by SirBunky85(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrGoood:
Write it down today, Obaseki will carry that day, If not with wide margin am sure something will lead to another and he will be there for another 4 years. The Governors against Obaseki re either two term Governors or those Osomole assisted to get power, No Governor that struggle to win in his 1st term will support his removal, Ambode yesterday, Obaseki today , Who will it be Tomorrow? God bless APC Gov Zulum that refuse to be part of this. If Apc Governor That personally knows Oshomole can detect the shit he is doing then who re you to support the same Oshomole
nonsense
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by SirBunky85(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Oshiomole believes he can stand alone and decide who will govern a state made of several thousands of people.
same way TA Orji alone decided who to govern Abia State.hypocrisy kill u
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
oyatainer:

Law works with precedence. They clearly gave you instances but insists to be ignorant.

What a wicked world!
What precedence? The one that made Diri governor? The write'up is just meant for media hype so you suppprters can be hopeful. The case is water-tight. Cases are determimed by law courts not press releases. Hope the culprits have now been served. APC should contact Olsnipekun again, so he can go and teach Mrs. Amina Augie law.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by viviangist: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2020
MrGoood:
Write it down today, Obaseki will carry that day, If not with wide margin am sure something will lead to another and he will be there for another 4 years. The CHURCH Governors against Obaseki re either two term Governors or those Osomole assisted to get power, No Governor that struggle to win in his 1st term will support his removal, Ambode yesterday, Obaseki today , Who will it be Tomorrow? God bless APC Gov Zulum that refuse to be part of this. If Apc Governor That personally knows Oshomole can detect the shit he is doing then who re you to support the same Oshomole , The gap will be exactly as the likes and share for this comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recent Supreme Court Judgements - International Embarrassment / #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates / Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.