Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Pen Sketch - Art, Graphics & Video (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pen Sketch (43366 Views)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Kiss Daniel / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
Olumighty123:

Yes, how much does it cost and in what dimension ?
Message me whatsapp 07032521377 ( we can talk better from there)
Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Pastel On Chipboard Paper
Size : 20 : 30
This is Makoko Slum in Lagos, I want to show that the underdog can win. I believe we're all the same: circumstances differs but we must survive.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2023
OJO OJA (Market day)
The display of commodities in the market in other to entice buyers. In Yorùbá land, we have a day set aside for market day. A day where people come from far and near to price goods with the believe that they will see surplus and cheap goods in the market. A day monopoly will be made redundant.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
OJO OJA (Market day)
Scene 2
Oil Paint On Canvas
Size : 5ft by 7ft
We're at another Market today called "Nyanya Market" to see how the price of commodities has increased, a common man can't buy a common commodities again in the market but notwithstanding, we most eat and survive. What a stressful day in the market.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
Available for sale
Oil painting on Canvas.....🖼️🎨

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2023
Oil painting on a Canvas
A Slum.....

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
Oil Paint On Canvas
Size: 20cm by 30cm

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2023
My local hood
Oil On Canvas

As a child, I used to wonder why markets in my locality were all situated near the main roads. I grew up a little to get the answer that business minded people can meet there easily. Your dream must be situated where they can meet people.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Acrylic On Canvas

It was at the outskirts of the world that the Old Things accumulated with green-and-yellow scene, like driftwood round the edges of the sea. ("The Troll")

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 11:43am On Jan 04
Oil On Canvas
Dignity In Labour
All Labour that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence. Especially our Farmers in the rural areas facing insecurities but still wake up in the morning to provide food for the Nation...KUDOS!!!

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05
Oil On Canvas
Market Entrance

People have to be able to access your product or service. They have to notice your product or service among alternatives. And they have to feel an authentic connection.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07
Pastel On Chipboard
Happy Moment

If we are capable of recognizing that the highlights of our destiny can be found in the spell of a happy moment, we needn’t worry all the time about the hurly-burly of the future.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09
Oil On Canvas
1ft by 1½ ft

It's alright, just wait and see, your string of lights is still bright to me. Who you are is not where you've been. You're still an innocent. It's okay life is a tough crowd, 10 is still growing up now.

Re: Pen Sketch by Olumighty123(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10
Riqueleme:
Oil On Canvas
1ft by 1½ ft

It's alright, just wait and see, your string of lights is still bright to me. Who you are is not where you've been. You're still an innocent. It's okay life is a tough crowd, 10 is still growing up now.

Do well to put prices

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11
Olumighty123:

Do well to put prices
Ok bro. Thanks for putting me through but I think anyone that cares for the painting work will chat me and we discuss as well...
Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11
Pastel On Chipboard
Market Scene

The wonder of markets is that they reconcile the choices of myriad individuals

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13
Oil On Cnavas
ÈKÓ ÌLÉ ( LAGOS )
Lagos my city, people do tell me how life was in Èkó but seen is believing. Lagos hustle is everlasting adventure, waking up early as 4am in other not to witness "hold-up" and doesn't mean you won't still meet the Demonic "hold-up" at evening. Notwithstanding, I still love my Lagos 😀❤

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14
Charcoal and Pastel On Chipboard

Don't worry about things that you simply cannot know. Let them fall back and recede like the foam pushed aside by the flanks of a ship. Leave them behind and let your heart power on.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17
Pastel On Chipboard
Market Day..

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 10:21am On Jan 18
Pastel On Chipboard 🎨🖼

Call to duty from BIRTH is a task no one is aware off, the little Baby arrived without hatred but just with Nature. But Mankind Poisoned her Heart with hatred, Religion Segregation 😔😔. But no matter how we changed her, nature will still prevail in the life of Mankind.

Re: Pen Sketch by korm2me(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19
Raw talent

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 5:10am On Jan 20
korm2me:
Raw talent
Thanks Boss 😊 🙏
Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 10:46am On Jan 24
Pastel On Chipboard

There is no competition animosity, envy, or jealousy. We're just secure, confident women doing our thing while supporting each other. I call that a SiSTARSHIP and it is the essence of a Smart Woman Achieving Greatness.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27
Pastel On Chipboard

The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately. You cannot climb to the top of the mountain without crushing some weeds with your feet, we move....

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16
Display Of Serene Environment...
Oil On Canvas
Size : 40cm by 20cm

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18
Oil On Canvas
Titled: ÌYÁ ONÌRÚ
Size : 30cm : 30cm

The idea of market sales base on the identity of goods available for sale. No matter what our mothers' most cook with locust bean. It's the beauty of our soup in Nigeria. Although not all the time but it's a thing of ages....

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 4:01pm On Mar 16
A quick commission work...
Pastel On Paper

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22
Medium : Pastel
Size : 25 by 25cm
A wise woman knows she cannot merely rely upon her looks, in order to succeed in life. That is why, she invests in lessons that help her navigate this world.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23
On and on they flew, over the countryside parceled out in patches of green and brown, over roads and rivers winding through the landscapes like strips of matte and glossy ribbon.
*Pastel Art

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 10:42am On Mar 24
EKO ILE ( LAGOS MY HOME )
You can't understand a city without using its public transportation system. Streets that follow like a tedious argument
Of insidious intent to lead you to an overwhelming question.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26
No one would have crossed the ocean if he could have gotten off the ship in the storm and never trust the captain who has never taken any education from the School of Storms.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27
Market Scene
People have to be able to access your businesses product or service. They have to notice your product or service among alternatives. And they have to feel an authentic connection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Chinese Vase Valued Below $2,000 Sells For Nearly $9 Million After Bidding War / Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches / Becoming A Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.