Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Pen Sketch - Art, Graphics & Video (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pen Sketch (43368 Views)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Kiss Daniel / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
You told us to look at you elders as a good moral example but here we're now, an example as turned to the dark side of the reality. Who're the ones that we're going to follow their foot-steeps now

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2023
Old people deserves a medal, a medal of existence which crowns their long-term victory against the cruelty of time and the dangers of this chaotic universe, they are our library of life .
*Pen Sketch

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Gee64: 6:21am On Sep 25, 2023
9/10πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

2 Likes

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Gee64:
9/10πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks Boss 😊 πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€™

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
Surprises are everywhere in life. And they usually come from misjudging people for being less than they appear. Especially helpless children from all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to shadow, and old authors to read. We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun, a continuous race to disappearance
* Pen Art

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
e're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are. Do anything, but let it produce joy. The flame can off anytime.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2023
Pastel on chipboard Paper.
Commission work. πŸ–ΌπŸŽ¨

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2023
My identity is of my ancestors, I'm from sand, the identity of OlΓ²dΓΉmarΓ© Speaks through me, I'm my ancestors. I'm the product of sand and one day we will all go back to sand and that's our source.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2023
The Situation in Nigeria now defines what is going on people's lives plus Mr Man that experienced infidelity, Question jam Answer πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2023
Suppose that we could close our eyes today and see the real certainties and uncertainties of tomorrow, we would have never wished to open our eyes again for the real certainties and uncertainties of tomorrow never ends.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Commission Work
Wedding Picture
Pastel on chipboard Paper

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 9:13am On Nov 07, 2023
There was another life that I might have had, but I am having this one. Lost opportunities, lost possibilities, feelings we can never get back. That's part of what it means to be alive to struggle for Life in Cruel World.
● Pastel On Chipboard

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
Art consists of limitation. The most beautiful part of every picture is the frame. It houses the unclothedness of the content....
●Pastel On Chipboard Paper

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Market Day Agony πŸ˜”
In today's market day, things has added money but notwithstanding, I met my old friend at the market, indeed I was so happy cos it been a while but at the same time not happy cos of price of commodities in the market.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
Market Day Agony,
Scene (2) πŸ˜”
In today's market day, no food is common again for the masses, Shawa Fish "Herring Fish" is not for the masses again but for the middle class. I look around and I saw plantain, I went straight to the woman to price it but the price scared me off. It was Sunny 🌞 day, I can't wait for so long, I went back home with cold pure water and empty Nylon bag. Reality of my Country...
●Pen Sketch

Re: Pen Sketch by pagorino(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
Where can I get Needle point paper in Lagos?
I really need to get one.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
pagorino:
Where can I get Needle point paper in Lagos?
I really need to get one.
Good Afternoon bro
I'm not staying in Lagos bro but go check AB ARTWORLD at Ojuelegba. You will surely get it there.
Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
Market Day Agony,
Scene (3) πŸ˜”
In today's market day, indeed I believe that "when food issue is solved, poverty is going gradually" the reverse is the case in the reality we're facing in my Country. Subsidy brought up hardship in the market and in the household, there's only one hope and what's it? Until we're ready to say the Truth within ourselves πŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ

Re: Pen Sketch by pagorino(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2023
Riqueleme:

Good Afternoon bro
I'm not staying in Lagos bro but go check AB ARTWORLD at Ojuelegba. You will surely get it there.

I already did.
I called their customer care but I was told they didn't have needle point paper, hence my question enquiry here.
Re: Pen Sketch by pagorino(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2023
Riqueleme:

Good Afternoon bro

I already did.
I called their customer care but I was told they didn't have needle point paper, hence my question and assistance here.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2023
pagorino:

I already did.
I called their customer care but I was told they didn't have needle point paper, hence my question and assistance here.
Ok now

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2023
Commission Work
Pastel On Chipboard paper

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Pen Sketch of a street ✍🏽

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
Pen Sketch of An Outlet in LagosβœπŸΌπŸ–ΌοΈ

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
Slum in "MAKOKO" In Lagos ✍🏽

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
This is Bariga in Lagos, Strong men Slum....

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
Pen Expression Of Lagos Bridge πŸŒ‰ ✍🏽

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2023
Titled : Situation Of Things In My Nation πŸ˜”
Medium: Mixed Media

Re: Pen Sketch by Olumighty123(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2023
Riqueleme:
Titled : Situation Of Things In My Nation πŸ˜”
Medium: Mixed Media

Wow, can you put this in frames for me? I like

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2023
Olumighty123:

Wow, can you put this in frames for me? I like
You want to buy the work?
Re: Pen Sketch by Olumighty123(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2023
Riqueleme:

You want to buy the work?

Yes, how much does it cost and in what dimension ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Chinese Vase Valued Below $2,000 Sells For Nearly $9 Million After Bidding War / Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches / Becoming A Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.