Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M (32377 Views)

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor / Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dansuqi: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2020
AreaFada2:

My relatives have positions in APC. Both party and govt. I should normally be hyping APC if I was a typical 9ja person.

But I do not support APC or any party. I support individuals who I believe to at least one eye in country of blind politicians.

Obaseki is losing mr
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by exquisitehair(f): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2020
September 19th seems to be quite far. Please come and pass in peace make we rest for all this election news everyday.
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by anonimi: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2020
Omooba77:
lt is because our electoral system is warped

Please who is responsible for the electoral system? And who can fix the warped problem?
Can it be the people who own the government, in the final analysis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by blackgold90(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2020
If ize_iyamu wins,it is not obaseki that lost but Edo north and Edo central who foolishly extend Edo south tenure by extra 4years.For ize-iyamu is too crafty to take only one term.

It is left for Edo north and south to vote obaseki and stop domination of Edo south for extra 4years if they vote APC.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Friend22(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2020
SLAP44:
Let us tell ourselves the truth.

Oshiomole controlling Edo politics by babysitting a grown man like Obaseki or Ize Iyamu is a disaster already, It shouldn't be allowed to happen in this day and age.

Edo state deserves an executive who is not a puppet of any man to deliver on democratic dividends. Let all men of good conscience support Obaseki so that if he fails, we will hold him directly responsible and not blame his Godfather(s).

You think anybody oshiomole supports is his puppet?
I guess you don't know Edo state before Oshiomole ,you would have eaten your words and keep quiet about what you don't know .

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by MrFly(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2020
no matter how terrible a road in Edo is, u can never use 24 good hours from a community in Edo to another LG or state capital in Edo. Even our traditional monarchs are now experts in lies.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Jeux: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Coldie:

This is the truth. When a governor is installed by a god father and not his people. He doesn't work to please the people he works to please his god father.

Look at wike, if not for what wike is doing nobody will believe that the state has the ability to build 3 flyovers at the same time
even wike get godfather come get godmother join,baba, I hope you will just travel to all these small small west African countries and see the level of development, you go see say na mediocrity we dey celebrate here, no top notch rail system, education, security.
Do you know how many flyovers are been constructed simultaneously in ebonyi state? Despite rivers been the richest state in Nigeria for many years, personally I dont rate wike's administration high .

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Friend22(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Kriss216:
No sane person would want to be with a loser!
Oshiomhole is a loser.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

Andrew Momodu is just a political appendage nothing more.
He does not have any political influence beyond his anwain people.
Losing him to PDP means nothing.
He and a thousand like him can go to whenever they like it changes nothing.
The problem here is,people who don't really know Edo state are talking from their bit and pieces of information here and there with little or no knowledge about what is really going on.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Omooba77: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2020
anonimi:

Please who is responsible for the electoral system? And who can fix the warped problem?
Can it be the people who own the government, in the final analysis

People dont own this Government
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by 4tomandchi: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2020
Oshiomohle is a scam his theatrics failed him on the National level and his about to be disgraced on the State and LGA level. Obaseki all the way.
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Friend22(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2020
blackgold90:
If ize_iyamu wins,it is not obaseki that lost but Edo north and Edo central who foolishly extend Edo south tenure by extra 4years.For ize-iyamu is too crafty to take only one term.

It is left for Edo north and south to vote obaseki and stop domination of Edo south for extra 4years if they vote APC.
What about Edo central?
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by alizma: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2020
Kriss216:
Oshiomhole is a loser.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

You are busy typing shame on Ambode, a man that worked and save enough to feed your entire family for years. How well your family's bravery has saved you in all aspect of life?
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Pheurly: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Why not support other parties... This is so getting annoying.... Youths wake up ooooo
Are you brainwashed.. Voting these two people another disaster..
I cry for Nigeria...
Lemme stop before I write too much
embarassed cry
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by postfor: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by AreaFada2: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dansuqi:

Obaseki is losing mr
If he loses or if anybody wins let it be fair and square. No rigging and no intimidation. That's all that matters.
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by One4me: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
SLAP44:

Oshiomole controlling Edo politics by babysitting a grown man like Obaseki or Ize Iyamu is a disaster already, It shouldn't be allowed to happen in this day and age.

Edo state deserves an executive who is not a puppet of any man to deliver on democratic dividends. Let all men of good conscience s[b]upport Obaseki so that if he fails, we will hold him directly responsible and not blame his Godfather(s)[/b].

Hss Obasek not been Governing for the past four years?
Cant we judge him on that four years?
He has failed already.
He has looted Eod state Money, dashed #6Billion to PDP Tax Collectors, did virtually nothing in Four years of Governorship and yo u are hear still asking that he should be allowed to fail! shocked shocked

Obaseki has turned himself into a worse Godfather than Oshiomole.

Imagine Obaseki denying the people of Edo State, their 14 Representarives that they elected and rulling the state like an Emperor?
Imagine Obasek saying a two term Governor cannot neter the state or go to hi sprivate House, without his permission?

What other Godfatherism Proof do you need, even Buhari has not tried such nonsense
Obaseki is a gonner.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by blackgold90(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Friend22:

What about Edo central?

Throw more light
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Friend22(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
blackgold90:

Throw more light
Edo central has not ruled for almost 12 years ,and it will likely be extend to 20 years if Ize iyamu rules for 2 terms.
Don't you think they deserve to govern Edo state after Prof Osarewen Osunbor's lost at the judiciary?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by AbbyNes112: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dreyton36: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
For those who watch Netflix, I have a $50 Netflix card for sale
I'm in Lagos
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Sunnyja: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dansuqi:
This is consolation news from obaseki,he is gasping for breath and clutching to available straws.his own current aides are decamping while he is celebrating the defection of an irrelevant ex aide of oshio
So Oshio ex- aide in now irrelevant?!
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dansuqi: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sunnyja:

If obaseki's current aides are irrelevant,how relevant is oshio ex aide?
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Friend22(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sunnyja:
Yes,he is.
Awain is just a stone throw from my community of origin-Odighie(A community just behind Agbede,that's if you know Agbede).
I know Andrew Momodu,do you know him?
Yet you carry your ignorance around ike a shining crown.
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Friend22(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
AbbyNes112:
Simply put, he has seen the light
Light ko,darkness ni.
Most Nairalanders I am sorry to say,are the most ignorant about Edo state and her politics yet you see most of them commenting based on news from bits and pieces of articlr from vanguard and Punch.
I pity many of you.
Even if I show you several pictures you won't be able to pick out Andrew momodu without the aid of Google (if you can even find his pictures on google), yet many if you are loud about him being relevant.
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by HundredWays(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
michealewela:

Obaseki can't win.
zombie
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by kolade560: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dansuqi:

What about the discrepancies in obaseki and shuaibu documents son?
Which and which?
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by authority2006(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
SLAP44:

Edo state deserves an executive who is not a puppet of any man to deliver on democratic dividends. Let all men of good conscience support Obaseki so that if he fails, we will hold him directly responsible and not blame his Godfather(s).

You want us to be telling ourselves the truth, right? The truth begins by acknowledging that those Tax Collectors in PDP who gave Obaseki gubernatorial ticket he didn't deserve on a platter of gold will babysit him if he wins. Why fixating on Oshiomole when that's the thing happening with Obaseki at the moment?
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by authority2006(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kriss216:
Oshiomhole is a loser.
God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki
Shame on Ambode !

We will soon know the loser.
BTW: Ambode was smart but you're a kid, nobody should expect you to know better or understand why Ambode didn't fight to the end.
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by authority2006(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
In the name of peace,I come...
Please any old and newly recruited zombie should be watched closely.Depression & suicidal thoughts are REAL!

This is nothing. He was given 50 million naira based on the agreement and he donated 5 million naira to Obaseki campaign. He still made 45m. That's story for another day. No be Obaseki again?
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by blackgold90(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Friend22:

Edo central has not ruled for almost 12 years ,and it will likely be extend to 20 years if Ize iyamu rules for 2 terms.
Don't you think they deserve to govern Edo state after Prof Osarewen Osunbor's lost at the judiciary?

This is what am saying,voting against obaseki is extending Edo south more,so Edo central and Edo north should be wise to stop that trending.
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by emexc11(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
SLAP44:

Well written ✔️

1 Like

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by okuta007: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
SLAP44:

THIS IS THE MOST SENSIBLE POST ON NAIRA LAND SINCE 15 B.C.

seriously - Lucky Igbinedion failed as a Governor and up till today - no one can blame him 100% - reason is because of folks like Tony Anenih, Tom Ikimi and S.O. Ogbemudia who he (Igbinedion) claimed were making demands and did not allow him govern well - because he was trying to satisfy the god father (s) and their hangers-on

No one will every know the truth as S.O. and Anenih are late already and Ikimi can not answer for them

This is why I agree with you that god-fatherism is anto democratic - rule and get out of the stage, just like in the USA where former presidents do not interfere with the current presidents - RULE AND GET THE F VCK OUT OF THE WAY SO EACH GOVERNOR CAN BE ASSESSED BASED ON THEIR TIME AND NOT THE INFLUENCE OR DICTATES OF GOD-FATHERS!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS / Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.