Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

EFCC Invade And Arrest More Than 32 Yahoo Boys In South West Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EFCC Invade And Arrest More Than 32 Yahoo Boys In South West Nigeria (319 Views)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Invade And Arrest More Than 32 Yahoo Boys In South West Nigeria by Linadinna: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2020
Thirty two internet fraudsters known as yahoo boys in Nigeria have been arrested by the Economic And Financial Crimes Commission in Ibadan Zonal Office on Tuesday, August 11, 2020, for their supposed internet fraud.

The suspects were captured during an assault on their den in Ogbomoso, Oyo State. Officials of the EFCC cleared on the territory after tenacious examination of arrangement of insight gathered on their supposed crimes.

Three of the respondents confessed to be serving individuals from the National Youth Service Corps ( NYSC), nineteen are students of different universities in the country, while the other ten made a case for various occupations.

The litigants are Oyebamiji Francis; Aremo Jeremiah; Ogbonnaya Prosper John; Anuoluwapo Matthew; Oladele Victor; Mumuni Waliyullah; Olawoyin Abiodun; Okuwatoyin Henry; Arisekola Shina; Babarinde Solomon; Samson Gideon; Joshua Ola Adebayo; Ajayi Joseph Ajibola; Garba Mojeed, Olatunbosun Tobiloba and Azeez Ridwan.

Others are Ajala Timilehin; Adebolapo Bakare; Alaba Gideon; Ogunkeye Olumide; Ogunleke Tolu; Olapade Emmanuel; Adegoke Aanu Abiodun; Job Ayantoye; Oyebode Pelumi; Babayanju Toluwani; Oladele Ayobami; Omonaiye Abubakar; Sattong Baking; Abisoye Kehinde, Iwajomo Nathan and Aniyikaye Tope.

The suspects were exposed to exhaustive screening by clinical authorities of the EFCC, in accordance with the covid 19 prevention measures.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/08/efcc-invade-and-arrest-more-than-32.html?m=1

Re: EFCC Invade And Arrest More Than 32 Yahoo Boys In South West Nigeria by Deffjam: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2020
They might be probably having an 'orgy'.
Re: EFCC Invade And Arrest More Than 32 Yahoo Boys In South West Nigeria by Evablizin(f): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2020
Good for them.
Re: EFCC Invade And Arrest More Than 32 Yahoo Boys In South West Nigeria by lightangel65i(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Deffjam:
They might be probably having an 'orgy'.

Wtf

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Banned Me From Singing In Church Because I Got Pregnant For My Boyfrd / Allow Your Boyfriend Cheat A Nairalander Raises Campaign / Russian Brides Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.