Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most (1159 Views)

Who Are Workers Of Iniquity / The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Hate The Most / The Mystery Of Iniquity And The Revelation Of The Wicked One Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2021
It is the Antichrist gospel of grace which undermines the works of righteousness which Christ's Gospel of Grace emphasized.

It justifies them and encourages them to continue in their works of iniquity, making iniquity to abound.

God bless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by BRATISLAVA: 8:34pm On May 21, 2021
Very true. You will see a pastor refusing to get rid of a sin and doing it repeatedly, yet claiming he is righteous because there is grace. That gospel has made people proud in sin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:21am On May 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Very true. You will see a pastor refusing to get rid of a sin and doing it repeatedly, yet claiming he is righteous because there is grace. That gospel has made people proud in sin.
Thanks sis.

It's sad that many were either not aware or have chosen to turn a blind eye to the unprecedented damage it's done to the church.

Been quite a while. I trust you're doing great.

Have a Spirit-filled day.
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by BRATISLAVA: 8:24am On May 22, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Thanks sis.

It's sad that many were either not aware or have chosen to turn a blind eye to the unprecedented damage it's done to the church.

Been quite a while. I trust you're doing great.

Have a Spirit-filled day.

I heard of a married pastor making moves on a woman he was to pray for. And his defense is that God knows he was not intending any harm as he tried to have his way with her. A whole pastor! What will he teach his congregation? How can he be married, reading his Bible and say he didn't intend any harm as he forcefully tried to have knowledge of her? This kind of dangerous man who is so proud to talk like that must be one of those who feel they can sin and God must forgive them. They feel entitled to sin because they feel God knows this or that. It will be the damnation of many self professed Christians.

I'm fine, thank you.

You were not posting for a while, hope you are okay? Wishing you the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I heard of a married pastor making moves on a woman he was to pray for. And his defense is that God knows he was not intending any harm as he tried to have his way with her. A whole pastor! What will he teach his congregation? How can he be married, reading his Bible and say he didn't intend any harm as he forcefully tried to have knowledge of her? This kind of dangerous man who is so proud to talk like that must be one of those who feel they can sin and God must forgive them. They feel entitled to sin because they feel God knows this or that. It will be the damnation of many self professed Christians.

I'm fine, thank you.

You were not posting for a while, hope you are okay? Wishing you the same.
There are so many of them who think they could get away with rape, adultery, and just about anything other atrocity because of what they call, "grace" upon their lives. Really lost souls who justify themselves with such an Antichrist' ldea. May God help them to realize their gross error before it gets too late...

Nice to know you're doing fine.

I'm fine myself but was banned so had to be using my other moniker in the meantime, though didn't post much with it.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by BRATISLAVA: 8:13pm On May 22, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
There are so many of them who think they could get away with rape, adultery, and just about anything other atrocity because of what they call, "grace" upon their lives. Really lost souls who justify themselves with such an Antichrist' ldea. May God help them to realize their gross error before it gets too late...

Nice to know you're doing fine.

I'm fine myself but was banned so had to be using my other moniker in the meantime, though didn't post much with it.

Thanks and God bless.

Truly that grace message has been misunderstood.

Welcome back. I was thinking you traveled or something. We need your posts on the forum.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by xproducer: 11:59pm On May 22, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It is the Antichrist gospel of grace which undermines the works of righteousness which Christ's Gospel of Grace emphasized.

It justifies them and encourages them to continue in their works of iniquity, making iniquity to abound.

God bless.

-----

One cannot undermine the truth about the Gospel of grace, because it is the truth. There is no work, deed, inaction, sacrifice that we can personal make to reconciled to GOD - it must be by His work on the cross in standing as a substitute for many, and His drawing us and indwelling us, and working in us "both to will and to do of His good pleasure" - Philippians 2:13

The Holy Spirit gracefully assures GOD's own that they are His - "And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” - Galatians 4:6

*** Note though ***
One under grace will grow from grace to grace (John 1:16), being taught of GOD (John 6:45).... so their/our desire is to please GOD and hate/avoid sin more and more... not go on sinning because one has declared oneself under grace.

"For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another." - Galatians 5:13

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." - Romans 6:1-4

People can deceive people, but people cannot deceive GOD!
"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap." - Galatians 6:7
"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." - Hebrews 4:12

If one truly loves the Lord JESUS because of the love that GOD first showed, one will want to please Him!

If you love Me, keep My commandments." - John 14:15

1 Like

Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:14am On May 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Truly that grace message has been misunderstood.

Welcome back. I was thinking you traveled or something. We need your posts on the forum.

God bless.
Thank you much sis. I'm humbled.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:46am On May 23, 2021
xproducer:

-----

One cannot undermine the truth about the Gospel of grace, because it is the truth. There is no work, deed, inaction, sacrifice that we can personal make to reconciled to GOD - it must be by His work on the cross in standing as a substitute for many, and His drawing us and indwelling us, and working in us "both to will and to do of His good pleasure" - Philippians 2:13

The Holy Spirit gracefully assures GOD's own that they are His - "And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” - Galatians 4:6

*** Note though ***
One under grace will grow from grace to grace (John 1:16), being taught of GOD (John 6:45).... so their/our desire is to please GOD and hate/avoid sin more and more... not go on sinning because one has declared oneself under grace.

"For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another." - Galatians 5:13

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." - Romans 6:1-4

People can deceive people, but people cannot deceive GOD!
"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap." - Galatians 6:7
"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." - Hebrews 4:12

If one truly loves the Lord JESUS because of the love that GOD first showed, one will want to please Him!

If you love Me, keep My commandments." - John 14:15

It obvious you've chosen to preach the Antichrist gospel of grace which undermines the works of righteousness instead of Christ's Gospel of Grace which emphasized them that Christ instructed His disciples to teach all men. Matthew 28:19-20

It's Antichrist to say or even insinuate that someone cannot attain eternal life or salvation through the works of righteousness, when Christ who paid the price for one's salvation had clearly said it could. Matthew 19:16; 25:31-46.

It's only someone who preaches the Antichrist gospel of grace which undermines the works of righteousness that would need to say "shall we continue in sin that grace shall abound", because the inevitable outcome of such a gospel is that iniquity would abound.

Someone who preaches Christ Gospel of Grace which emphatically stressed the importance of works of righteousness would not need to say such because it's righteousness instead that would abound as it was when Christ built His church, hence such a saying would not be warranted. That's why Christ didn't need to say such a thing because His Gospel of Grace which emphasized works of righteousness had already nipped that possibility in the bud.

It confusion and self-contradictory after undermining the works of righteousness via that Antichrist gospel to start saying that people cannot deceive or mock God etc., because that gospel already gives them that impression, encouragement and justification in their iniquity.

Hence you can't preach both at the same time, you must choose one.

God bless.
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by xproducer: 1:54pm On May 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It obvious you've chosen to preach the Antichrist gospel of grace which undermines the works of righteousness instead of Christ's Gospel of Grace which emphasized them that Christ instructed His disciples to teach all men. Matthew 28:19-20

It's Antichrist to say or even insinuate that someone cannot attain eternal life or salvation through the works of righteousness, when Christ who paid the price for one's salvation had clearly said it could. Matthew 19:16; 25:31-46.

It's only someone who preaches the Antichrist gospel of grace which undermines the works of righteousness that would need to say "shall we continue in sin that grace shall abound", because the inevitable outcome of such a gospel is that iniquity would abound.

Someone who preaches Christ Gospel of Grace which emphatically stressed the importance of works of righteousness would not need to say such because it's righteousness instead that would abound as it was when Christ built His church, hence such a saying would not be warranted. That's why Christ didn't need to say such a thing because His Gospel of Grace which emphasized works of righteousness had already nipped that possibility in the bud.

It confusion and self-contradictory after undermining the works of righteousness via that Antichrist gospel to start saying that people cannot deceive or mock God etc., because that gospel already gives them that impression, encouragement and justification in their iniquity.

Hence you can't preach both at the same time, you must choose one.

God bless.

---------

I certainly will not go back and forth with you. You referred to Matthew 19:16 regarding the rich young ruler who was looking for what work he could do to earn salvation from the wrath of GOD to come, but you didn't go all the way to verses 23-25:

"Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” When His disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?” But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible

Only GOD saves, only GOD works righteousness in us "both to will and to do of His good pleasure" - to say otherwise is to attempt taking credit for oneself and is not Biblical.

The Apostle Paul said to the Galatian church that had departed from the Gospel of grace he delivered to them (and essentially to us all):

"But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed." - Galatians 1:8-9

The LORD Reigns!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2021
xproducer:

---------

I certainly will not go back and forth with you. You referred to Matthew 19:16 regarding the rich young ruler who was looking for what work he could do to earn salvation from the wrath of GOD to come, but you didn't go all the way to verses 23-25:

"Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” When His disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?” But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible

Only GOD saves, only GOD works righteousness in us "both to will and to do of His good pleasure" - to say otherwise is to attempt taking credit for oneself and is not Biblical.

The Apostle Paul said to the Galatian church that had departed from the Gospel of grace he delivered to them (and essentially to us all):

"But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed." - Galatians 1:8-9

The LORD Reigns!

You choose to come here and not just make contrary comment against Christ's Gospel of Grace, but also go ahead to quote me, so it should also be your prerogative not to continue preaching the Antichrist' gospel of Grace here.

I didn't need to go all the way because if you actually read that passage well, you would see that the rich man had met the requirement to get eternal life which was by works of righteousness (keeping the commandment) according to Jesus.

Where he fell short was to enter into the kingdom of God not to gain eternal life, but it appears to you don't yet know the difference.

God can only save what is savable. He can only purge what has already started bearing fruits. He's not willing for any man to perish so it's not up to Him to make that initial effort otherwise all men would be saved. It's up to man!

If you even read the passage you quoted well, you'd see that it said "with God" not "to God", so that's also contrary to your Antichrist idea that it's God alone that does the work, as that saying shows that it's a combined effort of God and man! God helps man to achieve what man was willing to do, hence Jesus said every men shall be judged according to "his works" not "God's works".

As for the teachings of Paul, what you should know is that I'm not under obligation to what ever he says except it tallies with Christ's teachings, which is what I'm answerable to, because that's what Jesus taught His disciples to teach all men to observe to do, not some Antichrist doctrine of grace.

Moreover, it's not up to Paul to determine who's accursed for he's just a brethren like every true believer. It's only Christ the Master who has that right and authority to do so, and there's a curse attached to the disobedience of His Word and teaching something contrary to what He taught and instructed His disciples to teach. But I can see that you as many others place Paul's teachings above that of Christ so I very understand where you're coming from.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:43am On May 29, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Grace is powerful

But some one can be a baby Christian

And still be living in sin

It in the Scriptures

Now don't condemn that person because God is doing his work in their life to bring them up

After God works on your spirit the next place is to renew your mind set

Which is what takes time

Depending on how the person understands the words of the living God

But at the end we all will understand how not to abuse grace
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 23, 2021
We're in a Covenant with God (the New Covenant now).
God's part is that of Grace, whereby He provided Jesus for us to do two things:
1) teach us God's Way, so we know what to do for our part of the Covenant
2) a death on the Cross, to provide our penalty payment for sin.
Both are God's Grace, but most deceivers like to pretend that only God has a part, but not us.
Christ very clearly teaches us what to do for our part of the New Covenant, including repenting, forgiving others, and sinning "no more".
If we do not do what Jesus teaches, we do not keep our part of the Covenant with God, and thereby end up rejecting His Grace.
Don't worry, God is not mocked by half-hearted wishful thinkers who think God will still Save them if they continue in willful sin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2021
awitness41:
Both are God's Grace, but most deceivers like to pretend that only God has a part, but not us.
Christ very clearly teaches us what to do for our part of the New Covenant, including repenting, forgiving others, and sinning "no more".
If we do not do what Jesus teaches, we do not keep our part of the Covenant with God, and thereby end up rejecting His Grace.
Don't worry, God is not mocked by half-hearted wishful thinkers who think God will still Save them if they continue in willful sin.

When God enters your heart step by step you will start to drop sin

It just how it works

No child of God will remain in sin

Because sin and God is at war

The God in the child of God will definitely win

The heart has been changed it only a matter of time the fruit will be seen

Just because you dropped sin faster than others don't make you more holy

Learn how to see God works as a step by step process

The brain is like a computer it takes time to renew
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:10am On Jun 24, 2021
awitness41:

Thank you!
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:11am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2021
Re: The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deliverance From Spirit Of Forgetfulness / Allah's Failed Command: Mohammed Still Couldn't Read / Why Do Some People Preach Against Other Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.