Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers (9433 Views)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2020
imagine, no likes at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by perdollar(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2020
Yorubas r dying from this same sickness. Hausa elites have depleted so drastically from if too. no Igbo elite av died from it. this whole year so far is looking like January 15 1966 though this case has d hand of God in it. Biafra wl b restored soon
Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by Leo4fortune: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2020
Praise to God
Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by michoim(m): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2020
Congratulations!
Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by franktolk(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2020
Which hospital did he receive treatment if I may ask ?
Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by Femeto: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
kikero:

His friend had coexisting factors like asthma , diabetes and hypertension and was older.

The asthma self had probably left his respiratory system compromised
Which friend?
Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Femeto:
Which friend?

You know who...

(Hint: the man behind the Man)
Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by Femeto: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
kikero:

You know who...

(Hint: the man behind the Man)
Its Kyari just figured out before your response.
Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by moneyissweet(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sweet babe with Endowed soft ass...abeg PM me i wan tell you something.

Zzor:
And his friend couldn't recover,such is life
Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by pakingzzzzz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2020

Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by Chuksgeo: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Why can't you call the name of your president, rather you address him as C-in-C.
Something is not alright with your addressing him with that, at least use your ''Excellency''
Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by totalhouse(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
I celebrate with the minister. So happy, God made him whole. May your healing be permanent.
Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
kikero:

His friend had coexisting factors like asthma , diabetes and hypertension and was older.

The asthma self had probably left his respiratory system compromised
Yes,the virus was like a trigger to all that which eventually lead to his death,RIP to him
Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by scarycuteface(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Happy for him. A lot of people need quality and available healthcare and that's what a bank like FCMB has for us. You can in check via https://on.fcmb.com/30HnRLF
Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by Techm8: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good to see he has recovered.
Health is wealth and that's why I can't wait for the launch of the FCMB Health Advisory Services which will hold on Thursday, August 13, 2020. That's tomorrow guys, don't miss out!

https://on.fcmb.com/30HnRLF
Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by eodavids(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good news I have been expecting. I almost created a threat to ask if our Mods have information related to the Hon. Minister's present covid-19 status.

Once again, it's proven covid-19 is not a death sentence.
Thank God for His mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by oscarmarley(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
am beginning to believe this virus is a hoax
Re: Coronavirus: Geoffrey Onyeama Recovers by ekhai(m): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
SHAME ON THOSE WHO WERE PRAYING FOR HIS DEATH WHEN HE ANNOUNCED HIS COVID-19 STATUS. MAY GOD NAME BE PRAISED FOREVER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum / Impeachment Panel Sitting Against Court Order - Philip Shaibu / Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.