Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court (25843 Views)

Clemens Westerhof Celebrates His 81st Birthday (Pictures) / Clemens Westerhof: I Will Sue Bonfrere To Clear My Name On Selling USA '94 Game / Bonfrere Jo: Westerhof Sold Nigeria's Game Against Italy At USA 94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Superpower(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
naijaguy1234:
Something is wrong here, you rarely see Oyinbo talk bad of one another . Staying in Nigeria must have format their brain to Nigeria settings.
why do you worship white people?What do you mean by white people don't talk bad against each other.Are they not humans?

1 Like

Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hey1
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
why
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
npo
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by joepepsy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
This poultry 15million,may God help us.
Lovelies1:
Three bedroom bungalow for sale with spacious compound asking price 15 million at Albert layout junction isu awka anambra state Nigeria
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Tango123: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
naijaguy1234:
Something is wrong here, you rarely see Oyinbo talk bad of one another . Staying in Nigeria must have format their brain to Nigeria settings.

Have u lived witj them to know that they dont talk bad behind the other

Ask those of us who have lived with the English, the French, and the Irish. We will tell u how they talk badly of one another behind each other's backs

1 Like

Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Cti28(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:
Wahala

Him for just carry the match Italy straight win with huge money if him sure say na fixed match na. I just need one sure fixed match. I go collect loan from bank play am maka chukwu
This one sure - Barca to beat Bayern

1 Like

Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by tsspsolutions: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Heffalump:

Next time put the water tank stantion behind the house. What you've got there is a poor design concept

I didn't see thank initially... I've never seen something like that before.
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Lamasta(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
All the parties will rest now
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
joepepsy:
This poultry 15million,may God help us.
Does that look like a poultry? can you afford the roof?
Do you even have a plot of land talk more of a house of your own?....
Nlanders sef.

1 Like

Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Heffalump:

Next time put the water tank stantion behind the house. What you've got there is a poor design concept
Very poor design,
7-8 million should be okay, 15 is way too much.
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by joepepsy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
My poultry farm in Nigeria looks better,i can invite you Mr empty skull when am in Naija.
Poloyanabo2:

Does that look like a poultry? can you afford the roof?
Do you even have a plot of land talk more of a house of your own?....
Nlanders sef.
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Icon79(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bia, is your price negotiable?
And how big is the compound - as in how many plots of land?

O pari

Lovelies1:
Three bedroom bungalow for sale with spacious compound asking price 15 million at Albert layout junction isu awka anambra state Nigeria
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by FullBlastLight: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
... bt we know say na true!
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Belcon(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Even a complex here in lokogoma is going for 6million (abuja). All the best
Lovelies1:
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Icon79(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
A complex? What’s a complex? Or do you mean a Duplex?

I am actually interested in purchasing the bungalow if their price is negotiable. I will definitely not buy that house for N15m.

O pari

Belcon:
Even a complex here in lokogoma is going for 6million (abuja). All the best
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by VonSmallhausen: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
farady:
That case would have dragged on for years in Nigeria courts; probably would have ended at the supreme court

Just the point i was about to make!!!
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Naijaarchive(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lovelies1:

The contractor should be sued.. Who puts a borehole at the entrance of the house?
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by SideInkom: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sports Court
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by TruthinAction: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Most of you on this forum were still very young and some not even born when that match was played. I wish you can watch the full match. I knew something was wrong when we lost that match. Coach Westerhof was no bothered at all when our defense was under pressure the last few minutes of the game. I knew there was a compromise somewhere I couldn't explain. So, when Bonfere Joe came up with the allegation of match fixing, I wasn't surprised. The fact that he loss in court doesn't change the truth.

Even during the extra time, a defender dragged Yekini on his shirt preventing him from scoring. That was a red card offense but all he gave was a free kick. In my opinion, their was a compromise. That team would have reached the final. The Super Eagles were the better side of the Italian team that won the world cup.

1 Like

Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Seun360(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:
Wahala

Him for just carry the match Italy straight win with huge money if him sure say na fixed match na. I just need one sure fixed match. I go collect loan from bank play am maka chukwu

Go play Sevilla to win the Europa League with odds of 4.0.

Thank me later.
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by jnrbayano(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Heffalump:

Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by IchbinAB: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Serves him right. That's one of the punishments you get when you accuse someone wrongly. Always be mindful of what you say about another person.
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by BigBashiru: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Beverlyjean:
B careful of frenemies .... those that u helped are mostly those that will betray u

A friend is the most potent type of an enemy. Friend = most potent enemy
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
joepepsy:
My poultry farm in Nigeria looks better,i can invite you Mr empty skull when am in Naija.
I guess you're in panya now...
Why not post pictures Mr braggadocio
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by higgs: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Westerhof remains the best coach we have ever had
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by mbhs139(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Heffalump:

Thank you o! I was going to same. What kind of designer is that? Imagine!
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by joepepsy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Post pics, so you and your boys invade my farm... grin grin
Poloyanabo2:

I guess you're in panya now...
Why not post pictures Mr braggadocio
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Lovelies1: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Naijaarchive:

The contractor should be sued.. Who puts a borehole at the entrance of the house?

That iron is over head tank iron, it's not fixed
Re: Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court by Lovelies1: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Icon79:
A complex? What’s a complex? Or do you mean a Duplex?

I am actually interested in purchasing the bungalow if their price is negotiable. I will definitely not buy that house for N15m.

O pari

How much do you want to buy it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia / Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua / World Cup 2018: Semi-final Kick-off Times, Venues, Tournament Full Schedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.