Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate (52298 Views)

Charles Okocha And Mercy Eke Romantic Scene / BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by macho44(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
wetin PERSON no go see for NIGERIA;

MERCY is right on this ONE whether PEOPLE agree with it or not.

people that watch BBNAIJA are JOBLESS, and their Joblessness no get part TWO, it ended in part ONE.

Wetin Concern Me!!!
Talahi, Walahi bro, you dey very correct on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by SideInkom: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Time waster
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
like Efe also did, people no kuku get sense they will keep voting
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by nextstep(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
But those that watched during her time and even vote are jobless abi?

Yes. They are jobless. grin
They decided to vote of their own free will... and others are free to not support, also based on free will

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Frankyboy1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Beverlyjean:
This is what u get when u vote locality and it ends up jamming cash and fame...the same way politicians treat the youths like fools ... efe did same , so as miracle... this is like an experiment on how nigerians react once they get money and fame ... the same way a hungry politician will react once he's voted into power... 

The truth is that people that grew in poor backgrounds are most likely to b vain and heartless once they get money and power cos the poverty they suffered while growing killed human feelings psychologically...maybe cos the way they were treated ... that's y africa cant progress... too much hate

Plenty truth in one comment
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Morty07: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
What and If

What and if, two separate words that seem harmless.
But, when placed side by side, both words can hunt you for the rest of your life.

What if I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior now?

What if I stop watching BBN and TV series and instead spend my time reading the Bible and hearing words of faith?

What if I stop watching BBN and TV series and invest my time in learning and teaching others about Christ?

Will you let these seemingly harmless words hunt you for the rest of your life?

Watch this short video now to avoid regrets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNd0TLtqYRM&list=PLAFB98CCADC2677AF&index=37&t=0s
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
yes, if they are not jobless, why will they sit down and spent time on a show that doesn't teach u and I anything

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by LedRock: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Beverlyjean:
This is what u get when u vote locality and it ends up jamming cash and fame...the same way politicians treat the youths like fools ... efe did same , so as miracle... this is like an experiment on how nigerians react once they get money and fame ... the same way a hungry politician will react once he's voted into power... 

The truth is that people that grew in poor backgrounds are most likely to b vain and heartless once they get money and power cos the poverty they suffered while growing killed human feelings psychologically...maybe cos the way they were treated ... that's y africa cant progress... too much hate
She just told you all that watch BBN the truth, the show is for jobless and foolish people.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
yes they are

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by kenfarm(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Made4naijaceo:

U dey mind d goat grin
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by abokikhalifa: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Made4naijaceo:

They made their choice. She's making hers too.
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by abokikhalifa: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
SoftP:
She successfully faked her identity for some couple of months, just to get the votes of some dumb ass jobless youths’
Now she has successfully used y’all to make her cool millions’ her true identity of an arrogant street girl is popping out’

Nobody business. She as made a name for her self.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Softhands(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
And she has a program on Africa Magic...MERCY AND Ike...God punish her for this...
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by GoldenStreaks: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by 1Dray(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Made4naijaceo:

Of course, they are very jobless.
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by ItrendNaija(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Doesn't these Nigerian celebrities undergo media training? Go just open mouth waaa

The FCMB will be launching a Health Advisory Service tomorrow 13th August. It is an on-demand health information Service in collaboration with Wellvis.org, which will make it easier for Nigerians to access quality healthcare from the convenience of their homes, offices or even on the go.

Go here for more info https://on.fcmb.com/30HnRLF
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by folu4real(f): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
BlackboiNero:
Agama lizard is busy with her life. Leave her alone.

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by deepwater(f): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mercy
U goofed
Big time
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Elekdec: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
adioolayi:

I am sure plenty people go dey laff you grin cheesy

Rather na you Dem go dey laugh. Me I follow for those wey dey even laugh you now.. cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Giftsketches18(f): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
GoldenStreaks:
This is why I can never waste my money voting for any housemate

My own na to only hype for social media. Las las when they get the money, they won't even give zero fvcks. Why stress myself
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Giftsketches18(f): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
But you're investing your data and energy into vanities.
Same thing friend. Let's redirect our priorities into knowing, supporting and propagating the affairs of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ instead of his enemy 'THE DEVIL'.
Know God deeper and seek him for yourselves and the good of others.
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Kemmyi2019(f): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pretenders everywhere���
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Tiwatopebabe(f): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
So, to vote cost 4k, like N4,000?
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Tiwatopebabe(f): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Softhands:
And she has a program on Africa Magic...MERCY AND Ike...God punish her for this...
This matter pain you o
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Softhands(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:

This matter pain you o
e pain me I no go lie you my brother.
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by cococandy(f): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
I couldn’t watch 30 seconds of this video. Turned my stomach. What a shameful behavior on her part. The same people who voted you into success?

Wow. Stunning

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
She's an example of an ingrate
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by KarlWhyte(m): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Shebi when we kept telling them that this show is a waste of time... They were insulting us,,,una go get sense by force..
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by stuffs4me(m): 12:14am On Aug 13, 2020
BotherMleeper:
She's just bitter that her time in the spotlight is past, and these new BBN people will eclipse her for the next one year.

By the way why does she sound like she's struggling with english?

Her English has always been like that. 4
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by DonTattaglia: 5:40am On Aug 13, 2020
I blame those jobless zombies who voted u during ur time & are still following u up n down..
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by ashawopikin(m): 6:44am On Aug 13, 2020
P
Made4naijaceo:
yes you are
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by sucobaba(m): 7:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Ma'am already got the news that the other disqualified contestant last year was the chosen one by Oppo to address the housemates. Even if she vex... She's still the reigning winner until this year's edition ends, be generous and humble.

Millions voted you all the way until you got here.... Be classy with your comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) / BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) / BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.