Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate (52307 Views)

Charles Okocha And Mercy Eke Romantic Scene / BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by lastchild: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2020
Even though she's rude and not constructing her words well, I still think people shouldn't force her to choose
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by BlackboiNero(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2020
grandeoj09:
She just said her mind that watching and voting in bbnaija is for useless jobless people , how you see am ?
Na true she talk na. Na Jobless people dey watch that show na.
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by CAUSTIC002: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
I am absolutely not perfect with time management, infact l need coaching on that aspect, but l fully recognize bbnaija as a time waster and would never bring myself to watch it.
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by RuggedSniper: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
MakeMoneyLounge:
But "jobless celebrities" supported you abi?

Getting fame is one thing, managing it properly is another thing.

You can calmly say "I haven't found someone i can support" instead of calling people jobless.
WORD grin
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Dollypie20(f): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2020
PraiseGodNoTime:
Na your headache.. She dey enjoy herself and her money! Una never learn.
Na that headache go wound you. You well so, abi wetin concern you concern my comment? Pls be guided!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) / BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) / BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.