Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them (67006 Views)

Help A Friend Should A Married Women Accept Financial Assistant From Her Ex ? / Should A Married Woman Accept Financial Help From Her Ex????? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Martinez39s(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Jodera:
Am I misunderstanding something from you?
Cos those are your words
Don't take or rely what women say about women or relationship seriously.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Martinez39s(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
vickydevoka:
There own na small
My gal DASH me 30k after we QUARREL she call police for me say I borrow her 30k n she want am n I no gree give am. Na so I de police cell transfer for her her money back still bail myself.
Na dat tym I begin stingy for women o. I de calculative pass Dem.
Lol. Na person wey no sabi women dey love and pity women. grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by ParpahSeventy: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Rotentik19:
Exactly ! In this part of the world, women don't help men financially. Rather, they render them redundant !
They do but some are stupid, that's why you see that kind of comment.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Larrywizzy423(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
NewSoul:

Yes our mums are women too and they can exhibit that behaviour to their husband's or son. Mum that will remind you of how she paid 3k for your jamb that made u gain admission, remind u of how u gave her only 1k out of your 18k salary, remind you of how she assisted u while sick and finally how carried you for 9 months and breastfed you for 2 years.... Please I will never ask help nor receive help from any woman including my mother or sisters Thank you... it doest matter they still have the generic feminine nature
Well my mom can remind you of the things she did for you, same with all men and women but she wont condone any payment. The so called generic female nature you are talking about I'm sorry to say that may be your mom's nature not mine
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Oluromantic: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
paix:
You exempted the women!

"You just dey learn? You no know woman before?
When God said in the Bible that it's more blessed to give than receive.. He wasnt talking to everybody o. He was talking to men only cus He knows women don't have any idea about giving. All their own life is centered around receiving. They may carry the biggest Bible but that giving verse is not for them".
You're just being unreasonable. My sarcasm was clear
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by paix(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oluromantic:

You're just being unreasonable. My sarcasm was clear
My apologies for being unreasonable.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by omoharry(f): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Budline1:

Didn't he also help you with a lot of things while you were dating?
Nop the situation never presented itself. If I needed money I ask my siblings before asking boyfriends.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Budline1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
omoharry:
Nop the situation never presented itself. If I needed money I ask my siblings before asking boyfriends.

Okay. He should have returned your money.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Jodera: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
Don't take or rely what women say about women or relationship seriously.
Lol... That's been noted for a long while
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. Na person wey no sabi women dey love and pity women. grin
No be lie. Buh de thing be say we go still marry n dis one way we de see na small o. My guy way jst marry last year say him no do again, na beg we de beg make him endure.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
vickydevoka:
There own na small
My gal dash me 30k after we quarrel she call police for me say I borrow her 30k n she want am n I no gree give am. Na so I de police cell transfer for her her money back still bail myself.
Na dat tym I begin stingy for women o. I de calculative pass Dem.
This is wickedness.

Once dated a girl...she bought something for me and I rejected it because I hate receiving anything free from women except the pussy. She insisted that I keep it. Some months later, we broke up and she requested for her gift back. I sent it.

I blamed myself for letting my guard down and because I hated receiving free stuffs especially from a lady.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by sow4me(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Shes said it all.
Dont expect help from a she-male. God no go shame us.

frozen70:
You guys are getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

Just respect yourself through out that period she gives it to you

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Any day you frustrate her, she will remind you of every kobo
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Ategberoson(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
dairykidd:

Exactly the way it should be if the feelings are mutual..That's why i don't do broke or gimme gimme girls. Once i notice that gimme gimme attitude i fvck with u from a very long distance. Its quite simple and life is very easy bro

In Slawomirr's voice you're the real Gee

I'm even tired of fúcking broke girls vagina

1) they won't have enough to take care of their vagiña hence distribute infection to man

2) they feel they're doing favour during sex when they're benefitting more than men in terms of pleasure

3) they won't allow a man to grow even if you're made, broke girls that don't have objective can bring one down to their kneel

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
iyke926:

This is wickedness.

Once dated a girl...she bought something for me and I rejected it because I hate receiving anything free from women except the pussy. She insisted that I keep it. Some months later, we broke up and she requested for her gift back. I sent it.

I blamed myself for letting my guard down and because I hated receiving free stuffs especially from a lady.
Me I no de pity woman again. If I even buy care for my wife if we divorce I de collect my car from her. N de funny thing be say women de always support demselves.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
NewSoul:

Yes our mums are women too and they can exhibit that behaviour to their husband's or son. Mum that will remind you of how she paid 3k for your jamb that made u gain admission, remind u of how u gave her only 1k out of your 18k salary, remind you of how she assisted u while sick and finally how carried you for 9 months and breastfed you for 2 years.... Please I will never ask help nor receive help from any woman including my mother or sisters Thank you... it doest matter they still have the generic feminine nature
You are right. My elder sister dash me 3k, Bros if she ask my money I no fit say no till today, because she how she sent me 3k wen I was stranded. My mum n dad na dem do reminder pass. My father Sabi give buh u go hear am if u make am vex, him go remind u of every Kobo him don give u. I stopped collecting money from my dad since 2017, last 3 months he gave me 20k for t.p I told him I have money with he was shocked

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
vickydevoka:

Me I no de pity woman again. If I even buy care for my wife if we divorce I de collect my car from her. N de funny thing be say women de always support demselves.
Fact

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NOBODY VALUES REAL FRIENDSHIP WITH WOMEN. WOMEN THEMSELVES ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEY KEEP MALE FRIENDS MORE THAN THEY KEEP FEMALES.
MEN THAT KEEP FEMALE FRIENDS ARE ACTUALLY NOT WISE OR HOPING FOR SEXUAL BENEFITS IN THE LONG RUN. WOMEN THAT KEEP FEMALE FRIENDS JUST DO IT FOR THE SISTERHOOD, AND THEY ALWAYS CHANGE FRIENDS LIKE EVERY WEEK BECAUSE OF INCOMPETENCE.

THANKS FOR COMING.
No be lie. Women keep male friends for benefit. Monitory benefits or protection benefit

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
dairykidd:

Exactly the way it should be if the feelings are mutual..That's why i don't do broke or gimme gimme girls. Once i notice that gimme gimme attitude i fvck with u from a very long distance. Its quite simple and life is very easy bro
Don't forget men are pleased with wat they see. Y do u think most fyn gals are rude openly, bcus de have alot of people around Dem, y do u think an ugly gal are good because men are limited around Dem de want to keep u close, same goeas with aged and young single unmarried ladies
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
vickydevoka:
U give Dem dick de give u pussy dats sex
sex by barter

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by tightpussy156: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
so many slay queens sighted.defend there fellow ashawo.see it difficult for a woman to gives or help a man.All their life is to receive an received till the kingdom comes.see a woman can have 100k.at home hidden somewhere or more than that she go still tell you say she no get one naira with am especially those that don't love you all they no is to keep in collecting money from either husband or boyfriend.they have nothing to bring to the table.you hear them saying my husband money is our money,why my money remain only for me.you can imagine the rubbish.that is why I keep on saying even woman when you marry for house you they use indirect pay in other for peace an striving to take place.so many men are daft about this.that is why ashawo can never stop in the whole world.women will keep on selling their bodies because they are meant to be bought directly or indirectly.except those women that dont have that stupid mentality.my woman is guilty of that if ATM disappoint me an she manage to bring out money highest 5k.i go pay that money the next day or third day.she will keep on reminding me an singing with it in my ear.this a woman I sold my first car to make comfortable not her Kobo no go ever fall.i keep on asking myself do such woman loves me at all.because if a woman loves you she no make her money compulsory that you must pay.if as a woman u can't spend ur money u carry everything go bank go keep an start spending a man's own who will now spend urself because if you die that money will be forgotten or bank go carry am as there personal property.who quote me hug transformer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by WoundedLamb: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
ekaF:

It's watching and ignoring their antics that made women lack sense.

Ok... now the table has been turned and going by your submission, we know who'll now lack sense
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by PaulH07: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
loneprof:
The best thing is for a man to be made and not have to rely on his woman for anything financial. Women can only provide for their kids without complaining. That's the natural order of things.

There are also women who are quite mature and are ready to help their men when the need arises but a woman's financial help for a man shouldn't be long term and if a man can avoid it by working his butt off, it's better.

Women are more expensive than cars.

Treat a car right and it will serve you, give a woman the while world, she would still misbehave and say she can't be bought. Try not giving her anything and see what ensues...

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
PaulH07:

Women are more expensive than cars.

Treat a car right and it will serve you, give a woman the while world, she would still misbehave and say she can't be bought. Try not giving her anything and see what ensues...

Bros, life has always been tit for tat. If there's no reason to chase a woman, I'm sure most of us wouldn't go near them. It's just the natural process of things...

As a man, do your best to be self-sustaining so that you don't depend on a woman financially because we are the providers as God designated us. It's better to keep things that way to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Omoluabi16(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

...can a woman selflessly render help? Find out in this sizzling tale of the scorned sexe[/b]s...

[b]The Unforgotten Maiden's Help - E.B. Things

“A gripping spin by a master commenter who lurks 24/7 online” —Nairaland Daily

(Available in paperback across stores nationwide
Spring 2020)

grin
You are looking for trouble grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Magnoliaa(f): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Omoluabi16:
You are looking for trouble grin

grin Who wan find me beat me?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Jaymanosky4: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
DPricey1:
This is very surprising to me

My 1st salary ever was used to buy laptop for my ex.
I never mentioned it again till we broke up.

On the contrary, my husband nags about everything he does for me whenever we have a misunderstanding.

So you see, I don't think it's about a gender but Personalities.

You are really a gem

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Jaymanosky4: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
TrippleEEE:
My ex helped me a lot without humiliating me afterwards. Stop following slay queens you wee not hear. Genotype ended it all.

When a sane gal truly loves you, shell lay down her life for you.

Just the way mine does for me...she gives me even without me asking. I always thank God for such a gem. And what surprises me that she is very humble and well trained. So it matters on who such men date, most of them date slay queens

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by kid7soccer(m): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

That's the same fish brain they use when they want to work on you
who's you, be careful grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Revolva(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Anything you do for a naija girl is a waste they are the least most reliant creature on earth ..just get your banging from.dem if you know they are broke to assist u financially

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by poweredcom(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
@womenareapes come and tell Dem about how to deal.with naija gals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Omoluabi16(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

grin Who wan find me beat me?
lol. you know oh. Anyway, let that bestseller come out make we read. Hope youre alright?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.