Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Erotic Story/crazy Lenny: Helping My Neighbour’s Sexy Daughter, Chioma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erotic Story/crazy Lenny: Helping My Neighbour’s Sexy Daughter, Chioma (1137 Views)

Erotic Story/crazy Lenny: Lenny And The Randy Bookstore Lady / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Story/crazy Lenny: Helping My Neighbour’s Sexy Daughter, Chioma by dejiturner1234: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Chioma and her parents just moved into the place close to mine. I was minding my business but Chioma and her mum are certified hotties. I’m here to help everyone.

It was four months ago when my new neighbours moved in. I was used to the neighbouring house being empty since the previous occupants had moved out a few months earlier, which was no big loss because I was never friendly with them. It was good to have an empty house next to mine, but even better when the new neighbours moved in.
I went out to meet Paul and Ogechi Uzoh when they first arrived and we seemed to get on well, although that was much of a surprise because they are in their mid-40s which is almost two times my age.
Paul had obviously spent too much time drinking beer and not enough time exercising (unlike me) because he had a substantial pot belly. Ogechi, however, was still beautiful and must have been a catch for Paul.

She looked much younger than her actual age, she had a lovely slender figure and her soft hair was worn long to her shoulders.

However, it was Paul and Ogechi’s daughter who caught most of my attention when she arrived the following day after they moved in. Chioma was just a couple of months past her twentieth birthday and was an incredibly sexy yet innocent looking girl.

She was beautiful like her mother and wore wonderfully light and short skirts that showed off her long smooth legs. Chioma was really pretty with her mother’s eye and her tight tops clearly demonstrated that she had young and firm breasts.

Having the Uzohs move in next to me was good, and whilst it was fun to watch both Ogechi and Chioma come and go, I didn’t intend to have a relationship with either of them despite my being single. They did make for good dreams, though. So I didn’t really expect to have anything more than a neighbourly relationship with them.

You know the sort of thing: looking after the house when they are in work, taking out their rubbish bins when they forget, and taking delivery of items for them if they are out.

This all changed three months after the Uzohs had moved in.

It was about 8pm and I was just finishing up some work I had brought home when my doorbell rang. When I answered my door I was surprised to find Chioma standing there, and she was obviously upset. Her eyes were red and slightly puffy and she seemed out of breath. However this was at complete odds with the rest of her look: she was dressed up to be obviously sexy.

Her long hair flowing from her head to just below her shoulders and she was wearing a tight blouse with the top two buttons undone, revealing her ample cleavage and the hint of a white lace bra. Her skirt was one of her favorite short flowing skirts that stopped a few inches above her knees. Her legs were bare and she was wearing some expensive looking black high heeled shoes.

I realized I was staring for too long, and looking up and down at her sexy body, but she didn’t seem to notice. Chioma just stood there looking upset.

“Hello Chioma, what’s up?” I asked the not very original line.

“Would you like to come in?”

“Yes please, Lenny,” she quickly answered, “I’m locked out of my house. Mum and Dad are out until later and I don’t have my key.”

I gestured for her to come into the house and I led her through to the kitchen where I also keep a dining table and chairs which I use when I’m eating on my own. My papers were spread across the table so I quickly pushed them into a pile and dumped them on the side.

“Let me get you a drink Chioma, and please sit down.”

“Thank you Lenny, I really need a drink. Can I have a Fanta?”

She seemed to calming down a bit now, although I was feeling a bit awkward with the obviously sexy young girl in my house. Especially because she had featured in so many of my dreams and fantasies.

I turned round and gave the bottle of soft drink to Chioma whilst trying to find out what was wrong with her tonight.

“How come you don’t have your key, Chioma?”

“Oh, I wasn’t going to be home so early because I had gone out to a party but I had to leave early.”

“Why did you have to leave?” I asked her.

“Oh, boyfriend trouble. It is just…” and she left her sentence hanging in the air.

The way she said it suggested to me that she wanted someone to talk to, and whilst I didn’t really want to talk about her boyfriend I thought I ought to at least help my neighbour’s daughter.
Read The Compete Story
https://mynaijawizard./2020/08/12/erotic-story-crazy-lenny-helping-my-neighbours-sexy-daughter-chioma/

(1) (Reply)

How I Met My Loving Husband During The Protest In Lagos For Fuel Subsidy – Woman / A Boyfriend Who Does'nt Buy You PANT And BRA As No Right To Remove Them... / MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.