Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! (4351 Views)

Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens / Boko Haram: So This Is Why America Said Nigeria Will Split In 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by jason123: 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2011
Please read the comments by a "northerner" posted today on vanguard newspaper.

Dalanmi Mohammed :- As a trained teacher, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa became a vocal leader for "Northern interest" as one of the few educated Nigerians of his time. He was also an international statesman, widely respected across the African continent, this is the position that must not be left vacant; and the position shoes Alhaji Adamu Ciroma and the Northern elders are wearing today.

It is not surprising that the Southerners who think they own the press continue to insult and repudiate anything North, freely and at any given forum. Ciroma should come off his high heel and declare Northern support for Alhaji Buhari. Rejection of Jonathan during his recent visit to Kaduna is enough to tell you all is not well, the zoning agreement by the majority party, PDP being adhered to for the interest of our peaceful coexistence.
April is few weeks away and the earlier the North is aware of where to go, the better. We have the population against kafir.

#

Amaka Ochei [Moderator] 7 hours ago in reply to Dalanmi Mohammed
what do u mean by kafir are you a saint?
Flag
25 people liked this. Like Reply Reply
#

Dalanmi Mohammed [Moderator] 6 hours ago in reply to Amaka Ochei
kaffir means infidel. We will not fold our hands to see an unbeliever rule over us again. The experience over the last few months is enough !!!
It is Alhaji Mohammadu Buhari in April or we will secede to form our Islamic State where Sharia shall be given prominence. .

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/northern-elders-decide-on-jonathan-today/
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by aljharem11(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^^^

that is the reality
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by jason123: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2011
My SW cousins, we have to forgive GEJ for his stupi.dity. We have to stand by him NOW!!! In as much as we want change we should not allow people to continue to threaten the integrity of this country.
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by jason123: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2011
SWesterners please support your brother GEJ or these people would continue to take us as unserious people.
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by ShangoThor(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2011
To all Southern Nigerians, let us bury our heads in the sand, pretend that we're Ostriches, and ignore that there is no such thing as an Islamic Northern Hegemony in the North, even when Northerners talk about it, LOL

BTW am I allowed to force feed a person a PORK CHOP for calling me a KAFFIR, because I find it offensive. Frigggging Camel Shagger!
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by Mobinga: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2011
AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN AMEN aMEN
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by EzeUche2(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2011
Maybe the prospect of finding oil in the Chad basin, is giving them more impetus to have their own sovereign nation. One can only hope!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by seanet02: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2011
Make everybody dey bear him papa name then.
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by ddcmachine: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2011
Wait, if this northerners say rulership of nigeria is their birthright, how wld have zoning stopped that? Its hi time we started preparing to form our republic which will be very healthy for the north and south to avoid blood shed of innocent citizens.
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by ddcmachine: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2011
Wait, if this northerners say rulership of nigeria is their birthright, how wld have zoning stopped that? Its hi time we started preparing to form our republic which will be very healthy for the north and south to avoid blood shed of innocent citizens.
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by tubolancer(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2011
I was angry when Gej called us rascal but i have forgiven and i believe most yorubas will also forgive him as southerners will need to unite because we have the same destiny.Ride on president GEJ.
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by precision7: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2011
It amazes when I hear southerners clamour 4 d support of Buhari, Buhari!, Bakare na just hand bag 2 deceive d southerners.

Anyway sha, Que Sera Sera "whatever will be, will be", I dey watch ooooooo
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by jason123: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2011
tubolancer:

I was angry when Gej called us rascal but i have forgiven and i believe most yorubas will also forgive him as southerners will need to unite because we have the same destiny.Ride on president GEJ.
Exactly!
Even though the guy is a slowpoke, we still need to stand by him. Forget RIBADU for now. GEJ must win this election then let us wait to see what would happen. Atleast GEJ has to win 4 states in SW.
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by ShangoThor(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2011
[size=18pt]Are there no muslims in  Southern Nigeria?[/size]
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2011
let em fking secede and party with boko haram
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by Osama10(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2011
Better for all concerned parties. grin
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by OAM4J: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2011
And who is afraid of a split?
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by namfav(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2011
GOD willing
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by Chyz2: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2011
Goodluck for Fresh Air
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by aljharem11(m): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2011
jason123

i have been saying this for a very long time

we will leave soon but we have to finish the oil in niger/delta before we touch the oil in chad

namfav:

GOD willing

you are right my brother but lets us finish the oil first before we touch the one in borno state

we cannot separate without the oil in niger/delta finishing
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by Nsiman(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2011
This write-up looks like alj harem's
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by aljharem11(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^^^

go eat fish shit angry
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by namfav(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2011
alj harem1:

jason123

i have been saying this for a very long time

we will leave soon but we have to finish the oil in niger/delta before we touch the oil in chad

you are right my brother but lets us finish the oil first before we touch the one in borno state

we cannot separate without the oil in niger/delta finishing

well, we need to get some of the oil revenue since we had to pull up with these people for too long
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by ASL33: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2011
Na Nsiman wrote that article to vanguard.

Their is something i don't understand, why should we support the huasas to go but not the ibos. Am i missing something?
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by sbeezy8: 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2011
ASL33:

Their is something i don't understand, why should we support the huasas to go but not the ibos. Am i missing something?

we supprt both them to gooooo-
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by aljharem11(m): 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2011
namfav:

well, we need to get some of the oil revenue since we had to pull up with these people for too long

gbammm, remember some of our northern brothers have oil blocks in niger/delta and south-east

that way northern solders can secure those oil blocks and can through air we can be getting some of the oil in the north

remember most southerners are dishonest people, the yorubas will not remember 3rd mainland bridge by ibb (a northerner)

the igbos will not remember health services and others things they have benefitted from northern leaders including abacha

all they do is hate and hate

well i still support solders been taken to south-south and south-east to protect our brothers that are drilling the oil for us wink
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by Nsiman(m): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2011
Na from where this nsiman from sef and where him de stay?
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by sbeezy8: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2011
alj harem1:

gbammm, remember some of our northern brothers have oil blocks in niger/delta and south-east

that way northern solders can secure those oil blocks and can through air we can be getting some of the oil in the north

remember most southerners are dishonest people, the yorubas will not remember 3rd mainland bridge by ibb (a northerner)

the igbos will not remember health services and others things they have benefitted from northern leaders including abacha

all they do is hate and hate

well i still support solders been taken to south-south and south-east to protect our brothers that are drilling the oil for us wink

hahaha funniest thing ever
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by aljharem11(m): 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2011
ASL33:

yes you are missing a lot because igbos are the weakest people in africa

they never had an empire nor a king, thus no ruler to coordinate them in battle

hausa people, fulani people, kanuri people, even yoruba and edo people all have kings and leaders to coordinate them so it is a bit difficult to tell them NO if they want to secede

igbos are known to be secessionist even to there ethnic group

moreover igbos can leave so long it is just the 5 igbo states and nothing else unlike biafra that had, cross river, akwa ibom, baleysea etc
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by sbeezy8: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2011
alj harem1:

hausa people, fulani people, kanuri people, even yoruba and edo people all have kings and leaders to coordinate them so it is a bit difficult to tell them NO if they want to secede

moreover igbos can leave so long it is just the 5 igbo states and nothing else unlike biafra that had, cross river, akwa ibom, baleysea etc

hahahaha lol
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by EzeUche2(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2011
How did Igbos even get into this conversation? Mehn some of you people need to get a life. Igbo this and Igbo that blah blah blah. alj harem and others, stop inserting our names into your nonsense dumb arse.

Dumb arse Northerners who only know how to kill innocent women and children.

Dumb arse Northerners who do not want to take the Polio vaccine, even though the disease should have been already eradicated in the world.

Dumb arse Northerners who only drag a nation down, by having us labeled a terrorist nation.

Dumb arse Northerners who don't add nothing of value to a nation, but destruction.

Dumb arse Northerners who do not have any scientist, authors, engineers, or doctors of worth.
Re: Southerners, The Country Would Split In April! by Chyz2: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2011
alj harem1:

Its interesting that with all the "Kings", "Leaders", and "empires" the hausa,fulani,kanuri,yoruba, and edo had it took the british a snap of a finger to destroy them but to combined almost 35 years to get Igbo land under its arm,and still then, they never completely got control of the whole of Igbo land. grin. . . Who are the weak ones now. cool

We leave how he want and with what we want.Try and stop us.You are free to do so. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Promises To Ensure Nigerians Abroad Vote In 2015 Elections / Barbaric And Satanic Fashola Must Pay For This!!! / It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword – ALIYU GWARZO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.