Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! (4699 Views)

Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This / My Dad's Doctor Attitude Shocked Me (pls Read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! by hassymo5(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2011
Fellow NL, pis i need your help on this, i didn't know that is was pile, i was bleeding seriously and the pain i don't know how to say, pls what is this cure for this illness? treat dis topic  as urgent your brother is drying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! by vincent10(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2011
U people wicked someone need ur urgent help instead of givin him d cure u want to make money 4rm him. My guy go meet "olágbo" they wil use herb to solve d problem.
Re: Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! by vincent10(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2011
U people wicked someone need ur urgent help instead of givin him d cure u want to make money 4rm him. My guy go meet "olágbo" they wil use herb to solve d problem.
Re: Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! by enycan: 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2011
These tips are guaranteed to help you with your hemorrhoid problems whether your hemorrhoids are bleeding, inflamed, dry or itchy. You will have to buy a few natural plant extracts, but the cost is minimal and well worth the relief you will get.

1. Run yourself a warm bath (sitz or otherwise) and lie in it until the warmth relaxes you. The warm water will dilute and remove a lot of the acids and toxins that are present in the outer layers of your skin, (check enycan01-healthmatters..com) for the rest of the tips.Wish you quick recovery.
Re: Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! by tishat(f): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2011
Better go to a good hospital b4 they leave you more confused than you were b4 running to NL.

1 Like

Re: Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! by MakeaDiff: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2011
Bleeding through the anus may not necessarily be pile. The first thing to do is to go to the hospital for investigation. It is the result of this test that would suggest what solution is required. I also suffer haemorrhoids(pile) and I thank God for discovering EDMARK shake off and Splina. The shake- off contains alot of fibre that helps to detoxify the system and as well makes bowel movement very easy. The Splina contains a lot of nutrients that help to balance, detoxify and nourish your system. Some people including me have gotten a lot of relief by using these products. They are natural products, not harmful to your body like all these conventional/orthodox drugs. In addition, you should avoid sugary food, take a lot of fruits,fibre containing foods and plenty of water. Also, squeeze some bitterleaves ,pawpaw leaves and scent leaves. Add some citrus lime and drink regularly. For your EDMARK products contact me on how to buy them at company price. Email me on: roajia@yahoo.com or call me on 0703-392-9317. Wishing you a quick recovery!
Re: Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! by stnonymus(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2011
vincent_09:

U people wicked someone need your urgent help instead of givin him d cure u want to make money 4rm him. My guy go meet "olágbo" they wil use herb to solve d problem.

If we show him the cure wont he still need to buy it? Mscheeeeew!
Re: Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! by bammo: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
MakeaDiff:
Bleeding through the anus may not necessarily be pile. The first thing to do is to go to the hospital for investigation. It is the result of this test that would suggest what solution is required. I also suffer haemorrhoids(pile) and I thank God for discovering EDMARK shake off and Splina. The shake- off contains alot of fibre that helps to detoxify the system and as well makes bowel movement very easy. The Splina contains a lot of nutrients that help to balance, detoxify and nourish your system. Some people including me have gotten a lot of relief by using these products. They are natural products, not harmful to your body like all these conventional/orthodox drugs. In addition, you should avoid sugary food, take a lot of fruits,fibre containing foods and plenty of water. Also, squeeze some bitterleaves ,pawpaw leaves and scent leaves. Add some citrus lime and drink regularly. For your EDMARK products contact me on how to buy them at company price. Email me on: roajia@yahoo.com or call me on 0703-392-9317. Wishing you a quick recovery!
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! by victorix(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2015
hassymo5:
Fellow NL, pis i need your help on this, i didn't know that is was pile, i was bleeding seriously and the pain i don't know how to say, pls what is this cure for this illness? treat dis topic  as urgent your brother is drying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! by bammo: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
MakeaDiff:
Hello dude! I used bitterleaves and scent leaves and I got a total relief and my lower-back pain is also gone (thanks 2 u). I totaly detest sugar now coz i don't want to have such experience again in my life.
One important advice for the OP, make sure you try as much as possible to avoid sugar.
Re: Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! by NoToPile: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Permanent Herbal cure for heamorrhoids( pile), results visible after few days and the herb is very affordable, Available in different sizes.( In liquid form)

send an email to notopile@gmail.com. Tested and trusted.

1 Like

Re: Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! by TheActionase(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
hassymo5:

I have seen a lot of people experience the pain of pile... Pile can be painful but i know a man that can treat it in four days in my area that help people cure it for small money. You can call him on 09055469693..

I think another reliable place to get cure is http://freeonlinebiznezideas..com.ng/2015/11/the-ultimate-cure-to-chronic.html

(1) (Reply)

How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? / Help To Cure Candidal Albican / AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.