Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) (102122 Views)

Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) / ₦6.5m Ticket: Inside Crystal Skye, World's Most Luxurious Commercial Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by wisdom042(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ishiewo:
Ahi Ameke!!!
Ahii Agborji!!
Ahii Amaogudu!!!

Enachioken mmammaniwoooooo!!!!
Uwa...... Kah nwane

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Ishiewo: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
wisdom042:
Uwa...... Kah nwane
imetula nke taani?
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Ngorbungor(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
If an average igbo man tells you he is going to his village don't think it's your type of village in southwest, this is exactly what he meant by village

8 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nooel1: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Badonasty:

Oloshi! Don’t digress go back to your ‘rich lands’ and leave us alone you fucking hypocrites...go and develop your ‘cities’

Oniranu, Alatenu Oshi, show us your nkanbę, skull minning village let's compare and contrast.

3 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Reucy(f): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbo amaka, Biko. Proudly igbo anytime, anyday, anywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
I know Malaysian gang & skull mining will b involved. sad sad
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by seguno2: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
raker300:
Abiriba at night

Does that mean they have 24/7 electricity, in addition to pipe borne water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by akigbemaru: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
adadike:
Tinubu and all the other politicians should come and see what ' home town' is all about . Igbos are not their mates.
See them spamming my mentions all because I mentioned Tinubu. I am not Adadike for nothing. I fear no modafucker. If Tinubu is a real man, I dare him to transform Iragbiji like the people of Abiriba did. Ngwa, tinubu rats, line up and start mentioning me.
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Kay25(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
d only good town in abia state not like the isialangwa ,osisioma and co
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
I'm from Lagos. But the truth is this is very beautiful. During Ambode's tenure, I remembered that Abia housing official came to check Lagos housing system so as for them to implement such in their state.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Prudent5217: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
NACE13:
The only problem I have with Abiriba people is that they don't like to marry outsiders. You hardly see any Abiriba man or woman marry outside Abiriba. I am very sure they'll soon run out of people to marry and start marrying their first cousins or even distant relation. If an Abiriba man speak here, omo, I dey always laugh. Always sounding like they are coughing and sneezing at the same time. Abiriba kaa!!

Not so true my father is married to a rivers woman and I to Arochukwu

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
majamajic:

Pics from your village or u shut up , una too like issues
I ve been to that village myself ,

Pele o, villager.

Inferiority complex will not allow you to do your puny chestbeating in peace without dragging other people.

If you admired your villages without the usual "we are better than..." see how others will respond.
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Onlinesmart: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
adadike:
Tinubu and all the other politicians should come and see what ' home town' is all about . Igbos are not their mates.
See them spamming my mentions all because I mentioned Tinubu. I am not Adadike for nothing. I fear no modafucker. If Tinubu is a real man, I dare him to transform Iragbiji like the people of Abiriba did. Ngwa, tinubu rats, line up and start mentioning me.
Can nyanmiri do without nairaland, a darling Yoruba forum for just a day? NO

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by UFOTID68(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
There are very large structures and intimidating houses at abiriba.

They love to acquire massive plots of lands and build gigantic edifices.

even the Average abiriba man wants to live in a duplex.

The spirit is just so so amazing !

Beautiful people.

6 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obalatule:
Na you Sabi, i'v said what I said

And I have said what I have also said.
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by SLAP44: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Gracchus:
And your development couldn't make you sit your ass there? Isn't that your village better than Lagos?

That's the mystery you may never understand grin
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Obalatule: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:

And I have said what I have also said.

Oga go and play with sand outside or gulp this ewedu green slime I ll be back

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Tecord1:
. this thread is not about ABA. Its about Abiriba. Even the ABA you are talking about is not all bad. So stop this cause its borne out of jealousy.

Really? cheesy

You think I'm jealous? Of what?

Your brother posted a picture to denigrate others, you think that's ok.

I respond in kind, you start to weep on my mention.

Since you don't know how to respect other people, none will be shown to you until all of you get a semblance of sense.
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Pele o, villager.

Inferiority complex will not allow you to do your puny chestbeating in peace without dragging other people.

If you admired your villages without the usual "we are better than..." see how others will respond.

This pictures are real if u don't like it u counter it with your village pictures , do u know what it takes to keep a town this beautiful since over 40yrs ?
We don't like celebrating good things, am not from this town but I ve been there myself, this town is beautiful in any way . Stop saying what u don't know

3 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obalatule:
Oga go and play with sand outside or gulp this ewedu green slime I ll be back

That is the same greeen slime your family members are gulping down with relish and delight in the west that makes them unable to go back to their villages.

Why do you think your folks don't take you home to the village until Christmas? undecided
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:

That is the same greeen slime your family members are gulping down with relish and delight in the west that makes them unable to go back to their villages.

Why do you think your folks don't take you home to the village until Christmas? undecided

Do u know road to your town bro ?
If yes let's have some pictures

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
majamajic:

This pictures are real if u don't like it u counter it with your village pictures , do u know what it takes to keep a town this beautiful since over 40yrs ?
We don't like celebrating good things, am not from this town but I ve been there myself, this town is beautiful in any way . Stop saying what u don't know

There's absolutely no correlation between my post and your response.

Are you sure you aren't a Nairaland bot?
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Obalatule: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:

No Igbo person will taste this thing......it's an exclusive preserve of the scratch face people grin

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
majamajic:

Do u know road to your town bro ?
If yes let's have some pictures

Why should I give you pictures when your family members and clansmen have turned the place to home because it is conducive.

Ask them to snap pictures and send to you dear.
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Why should I give you pictures when your family members and clansmen have turned the place to home because it is conducive.

Be carrying blue plastic kettle around this thread , we go rope u here

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
The view is beautiful. Meanwhile health they say is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. For this reason FCMB will be unveiling it health advisory services tomorrow where you could get to interact with medical doctors and health influencers so as to get the right help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es5bbSjtr5s&feature=youtu.be
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by chukemmang(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
adadike:

Nwannem jide aka nga iji.
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obalatule:
No Igbo person will taste this thing......it's an exclusive preserve of the scratch face people grin

You mean these claw-faced kinsmen of yours? I agree.

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Tecord1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Really? cheesy

You think I'm jealous? Of what?

Your brother posted a picture to denigrate others, you think that's ok.

I respond in kind, you start to weep on my mention.

Since you don't know how to respect other people, none will be shown to you until all of you get a semblance of sense.
funny enough,i am not igbo. Is am from Delta central but had the opportunity of touring Asia state as a corper. I only speak based what i saw on ground during my stay their. Though i don't support bring others down just to shine, i detest those who only see the bad in others

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Tecord1:
funny enough,i am not igbo. Is am from Delta central but had the opportunity of touring Asia state as a corper. I only speak based what i saw on ground during my stay their. Though i don't support bring others down just to shine, i detest those who only see the bad in others

Preach to your brothers who don't know how to celebrate themselves unless they are tearing other people down.
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Did any one stop u from traveling out ?
The Canada we all go today , na somebody land we go still meet for there , feel to travel to SE , a lot of your brothers are there and they are doing well in tailoring , tiles , building contractors
As them come your village go another person village
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by basty: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Human eater

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.