Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility (846 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. / 10 Sweet Things Your Partner Would Love To Hear / How To Determine Sexual Compatibility Without Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
These days, a lot of people confuse love and lust. Sometimes we feel we love someone, but after a few months in a relationship, we discover that we were in lust and not love.... which has caused a lot of relationships to crash.... so now the question... who would you choose between a girl who loves you but won't necessarily satisfy you sexually and a girl who loves you ... but may not satisfy you sexually... considering the fact that in a relationship, sex is almost as important as love ..

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by Bola146(f): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin Let me since here to read comments
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by Kemimarch16(f): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
As for me yes because love conquer everything
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Lol. With that your small breast

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
preshdoh:
These days, a lot of people confuse love and lust. Sometimes we feel we love someone, but after a few months in a relationship, we discover that we were in lust and not love.... which has caused a lot of relationships to crash.... so now the question... who would you choose between a girl who loves you but won't necessarily satisfy you sexually and a girl who loves you ... but may not satisfy you sexually... considering the fact that in a relationship, sex is almost as important as love ..

choosing a partner is not a game, thus unless that person has ALL the character/looks/sexual compatibility you require, you should NEVER settle for less.

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by dangermouse(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sex, sex and more sex that makes u keep running back for more.
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by decatalyst(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by horlarwereleh(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
Ahhhhhh grin grin grin grin
No be fight na

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by paulolee(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
would choose both of them because love is nothing without sex..but why would i marry a wife jus because of sex??
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
paulolee:
would choose both of them because love is nothing without sex..but why would i marry a wife jus because of sex??

what are your reasons for marrying a wife... trust me sex is important although it's one of the reasons for getting married.....we can't lie about that...... why do men cheat..... a lot of husbands whose wife can't or won't satisfy them sexually... usually satisfy themselves through the backyard... if you know what I mean....
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by larrymoore(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
sexual compatibility is as important as love in relationship
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
larrymoore:
sexual compatibility is as important as love in relationship

sadly, sometimes you don't get them both... in such case, which would you choose
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by Kemimarch16(f): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
i have already choose a sane part on nairaland ,if not i would have answered you abusively......
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by lightangel65i(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
lol

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by lightangel65i(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
i have already choose a sane part on nairaland ,if not i would have answered you abusively......

Tiny
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by macho44(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
preshdoh:
Before choosing LOVE, make sure your bank account is healthy and vibrant. LOVE & MONEY goes hand in hand, a broke man has no business falling in LOVE,abi na LOVE ur woman go chop??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by Shugavee(f): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
The best male relationship I hv ever had , is with someone I hv never had sex with.yeah my bestie , even if we don’t officially call each other that.
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by OGWILLS123: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
If you can't bleep me to coma f*ck back grin
Who cares about love ,
The only woman I will love is my mother tongue
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
macho44:
Before choosing LOVE, make sure your bank account is healthy and vibrant. LOVE & MONEY goes hand in hand, a broke man has no business falling in LOVE,abi na LOVE ur woman go chop??

such a poor statement... so you meet a woman (who cares for her own life without your need) and the minute you love her, her life responsibilities are now yours?! such an insecure man you must be. i guess this babe didnt chop before she met/fell in love with you, and its only the day you said you love her that she suddenly realize she must chop, abi?!

no wonder there are so many goldigging good for nothing oloshos out there when men are thinking the way you do.

preshdoh:
what are your reasons for marrying a wife... trust me sex is important although it's one of the reasons for getting married.....we can't lie about that...... why do men cheat..... a lot of husbands whose wife can't or won't satisfy them sexually... usually satisfy themselves through the backyard... if you know what I mean....

what you wrote made no damn sense because men with the most beautiful/sexy wives also cheat... go ask Halle Berry/Beyonce etc. so yes sexual satisfcation is important but certainly NOT more important than any other foundation (like LOVE/CHARACTER/ATTRACTION etc)

a deceitful/untrustworthy/unfaithful/dishonest man will cheat regardless of the woman he is with.... and this has nothing to do with sex.
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

such a poor statement... so you meet a woman (who cares for her own life without your need) and the minute you love her, her life responsibilities are now yours?! such an insecure man you must be. i guess this babe didnt chop before she met/fell in love with you, and its only the day you said you love her that she suddenly realize she must chop, abi?!

no wonder there are so many goldigging good for nothing oloshos out there when men are thinking the way you do.

what you wrote made no damn sense because men with the most beautiful/sexy wives also cheat... go ask Halle Berry/Beyonce etc. so yes sexual satisfcation is important but certainly NOT more important than any other foundation (like LOVE/CHARACTER/ATTRACTION etc)

a deceitful/untrustworthy/unfaithful/dishonest man will cheat regardless of the woman he is with.... and this has nothing to do with sex.

you're speaking from experience unh??
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by macho44(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Ogbeni BrownJay or whatever title you choose to be addressed with, If you want to criticise, please be constructive with your criticism. This is an open space, please choose your words carefully.
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
macho44:
Ogbeni BrownJay or whatever title you choose to be addressed with, If you want to criticise, please be constructive with your criticism. This is an open space, please choose your words carefully.

i did choose my word carefully as to not offend your insecure self... but we can all understand that you are suffering from low self esteem insecurity (if/when you believe that you must suddenly take care of a woman, if you tell her you love her)
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by macho44(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i did choose my word carefully as to not offend your insecure self... but we can all understand that you are suffering from low self esteem insecurity (if/when you believe that you must suddenly take care of a woman, if you tell her you love her)
I don't bandy words online with your likes. Like I said, choose your words carefully, i no go tell you again.
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
macho44:
I don't bandy words online with your likes. Like I said, choose your words carefully, i no go tell you again.

again, thats my opinion, you can take it or leave it but rest assured that petty BS online threats dont get to me.

let me jejely wait for my team to beat Atalanta, while you continue thinking like a low self esteem insecure being.
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by macho44(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

again, thats my opinion, you can take it or leave it but rest assured that petty BS online threats dont get to me.

let me jejely wait for my team to beat Atalanta, while you continue thinking like a low self esteem insecure being.
Whatever you choose to call it, the choice is yours. One thing i won't do is exchange words online with people with your kinda mindset. I pray you find "PEACE".
Re: Choosing A Partner : Would You Choose Love Over Sexual Compatibility by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Can I ask you something

(1) (Reply)

An Advice On Marital Sex: Read This If You're Married / What Happened To This Nairaland Member? / How I Had Sex With My Best Friend's Bride To Be (18+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.