Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,557 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Who Has Seen The Movie IT 2... Movie Reviewed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Seen The Movie IT 2... Movie Reviewed (416 Views)

Wud U Still Wnt 2 Make It 2 Heaven If U Found Out Sex Is Allowed In Hell? / Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Seen The Movie IT 2... Movie Reviewed by IamPlato(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
This particular horror film tops my horror list, I just love this movie so much... Had to watch it over and over... One and two is glorious but I talked about part two here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9FdWSv3abY

Click to watch
Re: Who Has Seen The Movie IT 2... Movie Reviewed by IamPlato(m): 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
So once Netflix approve my review on the movie Bird box I will share the video here
Re: Who Has Seen The Movie IT 2... Movie Reviewed by IamPlato(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2020
IT is A Beautiful Kind Of Delivery
Re: Who Has Seen The Movie IT 2... Movie Reviewed by T3ndrils: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2020
You been post one movie review recently, San Andreas. You fit add link to where person go fit download am?

I don dey search for that movie Tay Tay.

IamPlato:
IT is A Beautiful Kind Of Delivery
Re: Who Has Seen The Movie IT 2... Movie Reviewed by Kemblaze: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
To you IT is a scary horror movie but i think the movie is hype rated its not as scary and interesting as people claim it is watch any of the followin and have goosebumps :
- final destination the complete franchise
- jigs saw complete franchise
- Friday the 13th
-and any catholic church horror movies
these are my personal fav for now they are to die for kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Nigerian Women Marry / Is This PENIS Names Real Or Fake? / When You Go Through It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.