Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Huge Opportunity With Pi Network!!! It Is Free. You Dont Need Any Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Huge Opportunity With Pi Network!!! It Is Free. You Dont Need Any Money (330 Views)

You Can Now Buy Smartphones With Pi Coin In Port Harcourt / If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huge Opportunity With Pi Network!!! It Is Free. You Dont Need Any Money by Callhimfreeman: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Message me on whatzapp 09030630101. Please I use your papa beg you dont miss this opportunity

Re: Huge Opportunity With Pi Network!!! It Is Free. You Dont Need Any Money by Gee64: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
That's my boy!
Pi is real and FREE to mine on your Smartphone.
You could become rich with this free mining offer once it hits the exchange ...closing soon.
A word is enough for the wise.
See my sigy below and take action before it is too late o
Alternatively, contact the op above to join his team.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About FORSAGE / Investment Opportunity. / Please Which Zero Saving Account Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.