Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Please Which Zero Saving Account Is The Best - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Which Zero Saving Account Is The Best (332 Views)

Pls Which Bank Domiciliary Account Is The Best / Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest / Whats The Best Saving App Apart From Your Bank App That's Used To Save Up Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Zero Saving Account Is The Best by Abfinest007(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
please nairalanders I have a junior sister that want me to open an account for her I don't know which bank is the best. base on located. first bank and gtb are not her location. I google it but I didn't get a good result. I really wants to know which Nigeria wit zero saving account is the best. thanks
Re: Please Which Zero Saving Account Is The Best by steviano(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Try Uba...
And thank me later

Abfinest007:
please nairalanders I have a junior sister that want me to open an account for her I don't know which bank is the best. base on located. first bank and gtb are not her location. I google it but I didn't get a good result. I really wants to know which Nigeria wit zero saving account is the best. thanks
Re: Please Which Zero Saving Account Is The Best by favourmercy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
Gt bank Is ok
Re: Please Which Zero Saving Account Is The Best by Abfinest007(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
steviano:
Try Uba... And thank me later
will she be able to get ATM card that same day
Re: Please Which Zero Saving Account Is The Best by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 28, 2020
you will enjoy stanbic more..

(1) (Reply)

Znbznzn / How To Pay For Nairaland Ads / Is 50k Enough To Start Clothing Brand???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.