Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids (9040 Views)

Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by lightangel65i(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Guy you have been given a pass, fresh punas are calling from every angle go and have your fill, after all you are not doing anything wrong, leave her to her self and get a fresh chick to be dating if you cant stay.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by lightangel65i(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nuttella:
Are you sure she loves you? A woman that loves her husband will not when think of letting him go outside.

Yeah she still loves him, he should leave her alone its for the best, he should get his sex outside.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by lightangel65i(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Zzor:
Will you die if you don't have sex again?

If you are praying next time ask God why he gave men 10× the konji of a normal person.
He should go fuc k another lady, she is tired

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:

If you are praying next time ask God why he gave men 10× the konji of a normal person.
He should go fuc k another lady, she is tired
is it not the same urge that men of God and other responsible men have?its not God's fault if any man decides to be randy,let him go outside,its his wahala

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:

Yeah she still loves him, he should leave her alone its for the best, he should get his sex outside.
I dont condone cheating in marriage.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by frozen70(f): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
akpunda86:
Hi fellas.To God be the glory.ladies need ur input.The rich also cry.I got married in 2008.was full of life married a young lady of 25 as we believe fertility increases wit young age.well along d lines my wife always took in but miscarriages occur.Ten miscarriages.Infact Lagos gynas are crooks.one of the reasons we moved to Enugu.
In Enugu we met a popular gyna.who adviced once she takes in she come.As God want it my wife was admitted on third month of marriage baby born on seventh month.placed in incubator.My bills was in millions but as God want it a way opened and all debts paid.

Our second kid came two years later at full trimister.

So as we want anoda kid but not now but i always ask my wife when safe to have sex and she gave me green light.Kasa burst she took in again.i was in site and she called me by 2am.i was scared cos tut robbers came.
Said having pains.told her go hospital nxt day.went and after scan doc said ectopic pregnancy so cs operation initiated.

So right now we all fine but my wife said she z is not having children again that im free to go outside meet any woman but for her is done.

It pained me i was weak.im tired thats why i need advices here.
Infact touching her from now im scared as we have spent heavily in dis hospital.

Getting a second wife no big deal for me but wat happens when im gone.I thank God for my two beautiful kids but is four i planned.

Im planning renting a new apartment once i see a matured lady but is painful to me.

Is like you don't really mind having another wife just to bear more kids, have you considered the following

Adoption

Having another wife and more children, how do you cope with this harsh economy

What would have been your fate, if you weren't potent

Can you manage two wives or it runs in your family or to their tent just let them bear your name

Your wife is at health risk with more pregnancy

The economy is harsh and more children more mouth to feed more school fees

You can adopt if you two can agree on it

For her to tell you to go out and get another woman to have kids, means you have been troubling her with it, well she gave you a good answer

The final decision lyes on you

If having children is what you want, go ahead and have more of them but then just stop pregnanting her, let her live and see her children

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Ayemileto(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nuttella:
Are you sure she loves you? A woman that loves her husband will not even think of letting him go outside.

After 10 miscarriages? shocked

with the husband still wanting more children? She can't cope any longer.

Zzor:

From one of OP's post, they still have sex, but always use condom.

The main problem is that he wants more Children.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harder!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Ayemileto(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:
Guy you have been given a pass, fresh punas are calling from every angle go and have your fill, after all you are not doing anything wrong, leave her to her self and get a fresh chick to be dating if you cant stay.

Did you read the post?

Which woman will still want to have more children after 10 miscarriages and 2 surviving children?

And from subsequent OP's post, they still have sex with protection.

The main issue is that he wants more children.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ayemileto:

and she doesn't want,he should be considerate afterall he won't be the one to carry the pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by luminouz(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
LIES

LIEEEEESSS

LIEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

LIEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ayemileto:

Telling him to go outside is a bit too harsh, they could sit down and talk as adults.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by lightangel65i(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nuttella:
I dont condone cheating in marriage.

Its not cheating she gave him a free pass to sleep with someone else
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by lightangel65i(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Zzor:
is it not the same urge that men of God and other responsible men have?its not God's fault if any man decides to be randy,let him go outside,its his wahala

Yes men of God have learnt to tame that urge with Gods grace, you think its so easy cause you are a lady it takes determination
Not everyone has that, you won't understand, women have little or no urges
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by lightangel65i(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ayemileto:

Did you read the post?

Which woman will still want to have more children after 10 miscarriages and 2 surviving children?

And from subsequent OP's post, they still have sex with protection.

The main issue is that he wants more children.

Oh, that isn't two children enough for him its hard to stay for nine months carring a child and always going to hospital. The guy is not ok he still has typical african mentality of many children

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Ayemileto(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:

Oh, that isn't two children enough for him its hard to stay for nine months carring a child and always going to hospital. The guy is not ok he still has typical african mentality of many children

Lol. Seems you have read the post.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
akpunda86:

Yea she wont but ill get the baby outside..im a catholic but will be porting to anglican nxt year as take a new wife.is allowed.
Leaving Catholic for Anglican, you can welcome your new wife to the faith instead, nth bad. My 2 cents.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by meetme01: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
akpunda86:
No u got me wrong.No time doctor said she cant conceive again but on her own said not having again.

Do you still want more kids? If yes, like how many? She has given you the go ahead. She cannot die after giving you kids that would make her live. If anything happens, you will still get another wife. Let her be bro. It's a life she has, let her enjoy it.

If NO, talk to her and make use of all medical process (family planning) that can incure another pregnancy. With that, both sides are safe.

My advice remains, don't ever try to get another wife, you will regret taking that step. She made l frantic effort to give you more but her health is not good to go ahead. Accord her that respect and see how God would favor you. Remember, more kids, more problem

On the final note, make do of what you have.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Legendarytonyy: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
You only care about your self and your penis. The innocent woman had 10 miscarriages, cause of you, trying to give you a baby, God helping her she later dropped 2, and you are here opening your mouth to say you want 4 kids yen yen yen yen. See just forget about the house you're planning to rent and the so called matured lady who is definitely not going to be as matured as your beautiful wife and sort things out. Are you even considering your children's future? This man nawao, you Sabi wetin be family planning at all? If you want four kids, then adopt extra 2. You've got options man.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Beatswim: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
God has thrown you success..a good home ..good kids and you just prefer wahala..pls be wise..the future of the kids you have should be your priority not the number of kids..besides put yourself in that woman's shoes before u take any action

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by infogenius(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Op
It should not be about you but about ur family. If she says she's done based on her medical history, then it's done for both of you.
Don't be self centered and create more problems for ur young family.

I love children and I wanted at least 4. But presently I have two kids, the last is 6yrs old. The truth is that I am mindful of what my wife went through during the birth of both kids and I will not want to risk her life because I want more kids.
I am observing and if it is not possible, I am done and will take that that's what God willed for me.

It will be foolish of me to marry another because of children.
This is My honest opinion on this matter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by livgenius: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lots of different options here:
For your wife, there are various contraceptive options to make sure she doesn't get pregnant again: implant, IUD, IUS, pills, injections.
If you want more children then use a surrogate. Sperm from you, egg from your wife, implanted in another woman to carry. Still your child

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Nehyooh(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Zzor:
I wonder oooo
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by danilmo: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Zzor:

Kwayet.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by ArticleBeast: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Until you kill the woman before you will rest. Is two children not enough uncle? You want to destroy your life that you are managing with mistress outside. This same yeye mentality that finished my uncle who was a manager in Shell. PH girls wrecked him till he started taking loan to survive. No appreciate God put preek for trouser.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Tango123: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
akpunda86:
Hi fellas.To God be the glory.ladies need ur input.The rich also cry.I got married in 2008.was full of life married a young lady of 25 as we believe fertility increases wit young age.well along d lines my wife always took in but miscarriages occur.Ten miscarriages.Infact Lagos gynas are crooks.one of the reasons we moved to Enugu.
In Enugu we met a popular gyna.who adviced once she takes in she come.As God want it my wife was admitted on third month of marriage baby born on seventh month.placed in incubator.My bills was in millions but as God want it a way opened and all debts paid.

So as we want anoda kid but not now but i always ask my wife when safe to have sex and she gave me green light.Kasa burst she took in again.i was in site and she called me by 2am.i was scared cos tut robbers came.
Said having pains.told her go hospital nxt day.went and after scan doc said ectopic pregnancy so cs operation initiated.

So right now we all fine but my wife said she z is not having children again that im free to go outside meet any woman but for her is done.

Infact touching her from now im scared as we have spent heavily in dis hospital.

Getting a second wife no big deal for me but wat happens when im gone.I thank God for my two beautiful kids but is four i planned.

Im planning renting a new apartment once i see a matured lady but is painful to me.

OP

Let me ask you this question

1. If you marry another wife, what if the second wofe decides she wants 5 chikdren. That will bring ur total to 7. Are u happy with that? Or do u think that ur wish to have 4 is going to be acceptable to the second wife or side chik

Or do u plan to stop having sex with her once she gives u 2 kids?

2. What is more important to you. A peaceful home, or 4 children?

3. Do u know any young person who married 2 wives who will be willing to talk to you and tell you honestly what it entails. It will mean more thqn providing money and renting another apartment. Unless u want to be an absent father. I hope you know the impqct of an absent father on the upbringing of children, especially teenage boys. Will you prefer well trained 2 children. Or bdly trained 4 kids?

Peace upon u son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by danilmo: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
akpunda86:

Oga , body don dey sweet u say u wan back new pussy grin

baba if u know what is good for urself, stay with her, she telling u to get it outside is just a mind game for test of real love+contentment..
Don't even have side chick coz one day kasala go burst and u would confidently not feel bad that after all ur wife already gave the go ahead but it ll end in tears.. kuku visit brotel if u must nack.

as per kid, she's emotionally, medically, psychologically tired. give her time, years to refresh herself... one day like that just play with her on her heat period from there una go mistakenly do the do, she ll get scared and u too should follow suit to feel bad abt it.. u suppose sabi this thing Oga.. no reason 2nd wife o.. people wey never born self never marry 2nd wife..

baba na fresh kpekus dey hungry u jor grin calm down grin
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Dgnaijagist08: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
"Video"Jordyn Woods breaks the internet with butt Naked massage.

According to DGNaijaGist report so far Kylie Jenner’s ex-BFF, Jordyn Woods went viral on Twitter after she shared a naked video of herself getting a butt massage. The 22-year-old curvy model visited beauty place in Beverly Hills for a lymphatic drainage massage on Friday, August 7, and the clinic shared a video of her experience via Instagram on Saturday, August 8.

Kylie Jenner’s ex-BFF, Jordyn Woods went viral on Twitter after she shared a naked video of herself getting a butt massage.

The 22-year-old curvy model visited beauty place in Beverly Hills for a lymphatic drainage massage on Friday, August 7, and the clinic shared a video of her experience via Instagram on Saturday, August 8.

In the clip, Woods is seen lying face down on a massage table while a masseuse rubs down her butt and legs.

Watch video below

https://dgnaijagist.com/videojordyn-woods-breaks-the-internet-with-butt-naked-massage/

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Dayoebe(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
in everything you do, don't be a simp

My advice for you is to try Surrogacy.
you will cough out Money but it worth it
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Bankalert(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
akpunda86:

Your rit but no sex.im married still using condoms.everyday.ha guy.
erm... Try withdrawal method.... It works
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by akpunda86: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Zzor:

I will oooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Parents Insult Their Children? / Is A Woman Suppose To Claim The State Of Origin Of Her Husband? / Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.