Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview (44177 Views)

Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore / SERAP Asks Commonwealth To Sanction Nigeria Over Twitter Ban, Repression / NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Cccx
Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by xynerise: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Brace up everyone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by Danwakae(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Charmingrascal:
The only freedom we have in this Country is the freedom to piss anywhere.

Eh , no let dem catch up o ...
Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by Yus2020: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Anyone who expect anything good from Apc government is just dreaming useless and evil Party Nigerians should expect the worst from APC

4 Likes

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by Royalfurnitures: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
The man's interview has revealed what they have been hiding from Nigerians.
God will surely expose all of them some day

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by PHIPEX(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
What a shame. Can someone remind me what NBC did to the newspapers and stations that interviewed that man that gave Igbos ultimatum some years back? Does that not sound like hate speech too?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by ajailer(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
We the masses have to come together and beat the system if we want things to get better.

They are already mentioning sanctioning the radio station for encouraging hate speech which carries a fine of #5 mils...... Nigerians should come together, donate money for the radio station so that they can pay for the so called hate speech fine. They radio station has done us Nigerians a big service by allowing infos like this come out to the public through their outlet.

We must shame the system and we can only achieve this collectively.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by sammysneh(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
See country my God..

2 Likes

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by kollinzgee(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obadiah do them strong thing grin grin

All their secret don cast for naija, now everybody go stand alert..let them bring the war we are waiting..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by Oldmansense(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Charmingrascal post=92752373]The only freedom we have in this Country is the freedom to piss anywhere.[then go to ebony state and pussy anyhow]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by duality(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
It is unlawful to be lawful in a lawless society

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
If Mailafia failed to present concrete evidence including the identity of the repentant bandits, the intelligence he received & the exhibit that linked a governor for alleged involvement in sponsoring the bandits then it's true this guy is trying to make a speech that will cause crisis for a reason only known to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by Cestbon29: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Those NBC people are a bunch of idiots... Fucking pawns... They should be frontlining freedom of speech as a right...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by IMAliyu(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
You see why many were against the social media and hate speech bill.

Something as vague as the word hate speech can easily be redefined by the powers that be to silence.

8 Likes

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by Tonniex: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
There is some element of truth in what has been revealed by the guest.... they should not think Nigerians are stupid.. They want to sanction and cover up truth

8 Likes

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by tesppidd: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
saaron:
This shows Obadiah's revelations are TRUE! Boko haram sponsors have just been confirmed and the regime is angry about it!
Buhari's Fulani regime is nothing but bloody terrorist regime responsible for the dead of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians through boko haram and Fulani terrorists groups.
Nigerians must demand for the immediate overthrow of this murderous terrorist regime!!

Note; When this regime talks "National Security," what they really mean is national security for the Fulani tribe and their footsoldiers scattered across the country. The rest of Nigeria can go to hell for all they care.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
Common don't be emotional.

What has he said that is different from what we already know?

The man seems like a bold and courageous man.

He should go ahead and mention the name of the governor to us.

2 Likes

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by lawalmovichhhh: 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
BUHARI IS A CURSE........I CURSE THE DAY I WAS HAPPY YOU BECAME THE PRESIDENT

11 Likes

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by Germi9: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:

https://punchng.com/nbc-moves-to-sanction-nigeria-info-over-mailafia-interview
the commanders are in power thats why they put a fine on hate speech and give amnesty to terrorists killers

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by nemynely(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
It's Ex President GEJ's face I want to see right now with a possible smirk on his face, as if to say " but I told you so"

4 Likes

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by zoedew: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Conscience is an open wound- only truth can heal it!

1 Like

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by Queenoffucks(f): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
I will shoo all of you here for ate spich.

By the way,
Fvck you if you are reading this grin

Queenoffucks
Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by DelphiOracle(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
LandMann:

Use your brain instead of your emotions... People like Obadiah are divisive elements in a country... People like him throw countries into civil wars and anarchy... People like him caused the Rwanda genocide... They dish out propaganda to sway opinion and work the people into a frenzy where they now see others like animals to be slaughtered with cutlass just like you are so worked up and cursing fulani and buhari with spits flying from your mouth over an unverified claim...

Use your head and don't let this people turn you into a savage who hates fulani people
he should pls verify his claim so that we will know where we stand. Now that he is out from DSS interrogation room will he still stand by what he said? N provide more clearer info about the matter?

We are watching!

1 Like

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by andyanders: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Racoon:
"...In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
-( George Orwell Visionary English Journalist & Novelist)
Always predictable.What a useless government full of bloody terrorists.The truth always hurt their satanic conscience.

Exactly my brother. What a nation occupied by demonic and ocultic leaders. This is not democracy. The person in question is ready to deffend himself.

Why are they afraid of his statement?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by DelphiOracle(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
tesppidd:
IMO; if the man Mailafia does not end up mentioning the name of the Senator or Governor sponsoring them then he has not done us any good but whip up the usual sentiments in this matter..

What he said is not different from what we already suspect for 20 years now.

For ages in this country we have been hearing "A Senator is behind boko haram"
"A Governor is behind boko haram"

Nobody has ever mentioned the name of the governor.

I hope that the man mentioned the name of the governor to the DSS people since he couldn't mention it to us.

What is the name of the governor? We need to know.
we need to know my brother.
Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by saaron(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
LandMann:

Use your brain instead of your emotions... People like Obadiah are divisive elements in a country... People like him throw countries into civil wars and anarchy... People like him caused the Rwanda genocide... They dish out propaganda to sway opinion and work the people into a frenzy where they now see others like animals to be slaughtered with cutlass just like you are so worked up and cursing fulani and buhari with spits flying from your mouth over an unverified claim...

Use your head and don't let this people turn you into a savage who hates fulani people
Yet people like Miyetti Allah terrorist group, responsible for genocide are still walking free flouting Fulani militia all over Nigeria.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by Emyogalanya: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
tesppidd:
IMO; if the man Mailafia does not end up mentioning the name of the Senator or Governor sponsoring them then he has not done us any good but whip up the usual sentiments in this matter..

What he said is not different from what we already suspect for 20 years now.

For ages in this country we have been hearing "A Senator is behind boko haram"
"A Governor is behind boko haram"

Nobody has ever mentioned the name of the governor.

I hope that the man mentioned the name of the governor to the DSS people since he couldn't mention it to us.

What is the name of the governor? We need to know.
his name is hell-ruffian. Well am already on my way to dss office to present myself before they officially invite me. This is just to inform you that i kept the key to my house under that footmat at the front door. If i do not return after 7hours just use that picture on the table to print my obituary by for now we'll meet to part no more see you in the after life

3 Likes

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by OpinionCounts(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
ajailer:
We the masses have to come together and beat the system if we want things to get better.

They are already mentioning sanctioning the radio station for encouraging hate speech which carries a fine of #5 mils...... Nigerians should come together, donate money for the radio station so that they can pay for the so called hate speech fine. They radio station has done us Nigerians a big service by allowing infos like this come out to the public through their outlet.

We must shame the system and we can only achieve this collectively.

Please, Nigeria does not have "masses"...we only have useless leaders and zombified followers, no "Masses".

If you are looking for countries that have "masses", you can look towards Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, C.A.R, even South Africa etc, not Nigeria! I repeat, not Nigeria!!!

If you observe, I did not even bother mentioning countries outside Africa, I kept it within the same Africa where we ignorantly claim to be the giant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by IMASTEX: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Charmingrascal:
That isn't also free, no go pay #5,000 because of piss oh! So look well
Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by fregmath: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Go and piss in Oshodi By the railway line. You will know.
Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by GamalNasser: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
So revealing information on a Terrorist group is now considered a hate crime ?

1 Like

Re: NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview by tesppidd: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Emyogalanya:
his name is hell-ruffian. Well am already on my way to dss office to present myself before they officially invite me. This is just to inform you that i kept the key to my house under that footmat at the front door. If i do not return after 7hours just use that picture on the table to print my obituary by for now we'll meet to part no more see you in the after life
Just go to DSS with your proof.

If you have no proof they wouldn't kill you.

They will just detain you for 3 months and then El Rufai will sue you for 100 million naira.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Musiliu Obanikoro’s Homes In Ikoyi, Lagos (photo) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo / Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.