Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo (44225 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by kiyosaki1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Tuesday, revealed that he paid a visit to the bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, on Monday.

The governor, who shared a picture of both of them on his Instagram page wrote,

Yesterday, was indeed a memorable day as I met with a man after God’s own heart, a man who has dedicated his life to the service of God and mankind, Bishop David Oyedepo founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide and presiding Bishop of the Faith Tabernacle in Ota, Ogun State.

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1635551197078728704?s=20

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Nayturalistic: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
E clear Pass Aljezera ✅

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by LegendHero(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nice one.

Sanwo should undo all religious propaganda that Obi Pandora initiated during the campaign.

Intelligence showed lot of Christians voted against APC because of that in Lagos irrespective of tribe because there are lot of mega churches around that Lagos-Ogun axis.

Those deluded Obiidiots are crying now that Sanwo is visiting churches, when their lord Obi was visiting, they were applauding him.

190 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by RighChannel: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
OBI OBI OBI

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by naijainstinct: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sanwo-Olu should rest. He doesn't need all these last minute political gallivanting. He has won already. Lagos is for Sanwo-Olu.

184 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by M4A1carbine: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
I thought agbado miscreants and their Muric supporters, said that PO is using the church against "principled" electioneering??

Now, Sanwolu is doing same, and i love how Obidients do not even disturb themselves about this issue.

I still say that Gbadebo , is the anointed 1, and all agbado miscreants should coordinate themselves and JUMP INTO THE LAGOON, immediately he is declared winner!!

284 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by LegendHero(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
naijainstinct:
Sanwo-Olu should rest. He doesn't need all these last minute gallivanting. He has won already. Lagos is for Sanwo-Olu.

He needs it to redirect the optics. It’s part of their strategy.

You wouldn’t know how much those guys had made the church political. So he’s just trying to balance all ground and redirect the optics.

He will surely be re-elected.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by M4A1carbine: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
You should place a BET on it, with ya full chest. grin grin grin grin

naijainstinct:
Sanwo-Olu should rest. He doesn't need all these last minute political gallivanting. He has won already. Lagos is for Sanwo-Olu.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by LegendHero(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
M4A1carbine:
I thought agbado miscreants and their Muric supporters, said that PO is using the church against "principled" electioneering??

Now, Sanwolu is doing same, and i love how Obidients do not even disturb themselves about this issue.

I still say that Gbadebo , is the anointed 1, and all agbado miscreants should coordinate themselves and JUMP INTO THE LAGOON, immediately he is declared winner!!

Lol 😂

Chinedu got more opportunity in becoming governor of Anambla than Lagos. If he win any election in Lagos, it is the Ohaneze youth governorship election.

It’s like you don’t know what the street is saying. God grant us long life till Saturday election and beyond. We will all be here when the results are out.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by festacman(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
It will be a big big big tragedy if Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu won't be re-elected. He has far more public sector experience than the internship-deep experienced Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour whose trademark gaze is ominously condescending.

Gov. Sanwo-Olu’s handling of COVID pandemic scare was excellent. His silent but solid infrastructural development is commendable. He is not a proud person. He has a friendly and functional personality, which is good for a leader. We can't afford to hand Lagos State to an opportunist just because Tinubu must be humbled. I believe Sanwo-Olu is not so daft not see that Lagosians are pushing back against some harsh policies and the excesses of Agberos. I am sure he will respond positively. Moreover, it will be simply a poor political move for Lagos to be in opposition with Tinubu as president at the centre.

I am a proud Igbo man but who is republican as it should be and so nobody tells me what to do except what I agree with my conscience and my Chi. Nobody will use me unless I allow it. I am supporting Sanwo-Olu and praying that he wins to continue his good works. This is not about resenting change but it is about avoiding emotion and using common-sense to dodge a bullet!

Greater Lagos -------Rising! Greater Lagos -------Rising ! Greater Lagos -------Rising! Greater Lagos -------Rising! Greater Lagos -------Rising!

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by naijainstinct: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:

He needs it to redirect the optics. It’s part of their strategy.

You wouldn’t know how much those guys had made the church political. So he’s just trying to balance all ground and redirect the optics.

He will surely be re-elected.
You are right though. I agree with you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by naijainstinct: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
M4A1carbine:
You should place a BET on it, with ya full chest. grin grin grin grin

grin grin Oya now. 500k?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Beremx(f): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Someone should tell Sanwoolu that people voted against APC in Lagos because they are tired of their government and not based on ethnicity and religion. The more he goes to churches to solicit for votes, the more he makes a fool of himself.

Peter Obi was invited to churches during his campaign while Sanwoolu is forcing himself to be accepted by the churches. 🤭🤭🤣🤣

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by ronalmagic10(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Before you start hating remember sanwo Olu is a Christian and a member of MFM. He's been attending church services and events long before now. Remember many of his team members are also from MFM denomination

Unlike Peter Obi who only attends church services for few minutes to take pictures

Two weeks after election Peter Obi has stopped attending church services. What does that tell you? He's a fraud

Banky W lost his election but it didn't stop him from attending church services and giving glory to God for giving him a chance. I hope he wins next time

Peter Obi is simply an opportunistic olumba olumba worshipper disguising as a Christian

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by M4A1carbine: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Street ke??

Street in Mushin or Alausa??

You will recoil...just wait.
Shey LASTMA dey beg...Agbero dey beg...

People wey get PVC plenty pass Agbero..

You will understand the street truly..

LegendHero:

Lol 😂

Chinedu got more opportunity in becoming governor of Anambla than Lagos. If he win any election in Lagos, it is the Ohaneze youth governorship election.

It’s like you don’t know what the street is saying. God grant us long life till Saturday election and beyond. We will all be here when the results are out.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lol. Sanwo-casket is trying to undo his many fuçk ups. Make no mistake, this man invited military to Lekki tollgate.
He was preferred above a far better performer in person of Ambode for a obvious reason. He clearly went back to the looting pattern of rocket scientist, Fashola.
Lagos needs a change even though GVR may be a rookie Nigerian politician.

23 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Nice one.

Sanwo should undo all religious propaganda that Obi Pandora initiated during the campaign.

Intelligence showed lot of Christians voted against APC because of that in Lagos irrespective of tribe because there are lot of mega churches around that Lagos-Ogun axis.

Those deluded Obiidiots are crying now that Sanwo is visiting churches, when their lord Obi was visiting, they were applauding him.
Is Tramadol and Methamphetamine intake a prerequisite for joining BMC(BAT Media Centre)?

35 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Just like Pastor B said, Sanwo Olu is still our Christian brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When oceans rise, my soul will rest in your embrace oh Lord for I am yours & you are mine !
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by khalling2008: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yahoo pastor, after he failed from prophecy in the presidential election and he wants to cover face now with sanwolu. Endorse or not, sanwolu will win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
RiyadhGoddess:
Just like Pastor B said, Sanwo Olu is still our Christian brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When oceans rise, my soul will rest in your embrace oh Lord for I am yours & you are mine !
wasn't he the one who recited Koran few months ago? Anyways, we need to free Lagos finance now that Tinubu has achieved his long term goal.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Dentidon: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sanwo olu, best governor presently!

Lekan si.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by BOYS2MEN: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
If u like visit DEPUTY JESUS....e no go sure for you...ELLU P!! ELLU P!!...ELLU PP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get that into ur urchin skull
kiyosaki1:
The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Tuesday, revealed that he paid a visit to the bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, on Monday.

The governor, who shared a picture of both of them on his Instagram page wrote, “Yesterday, was indeed a memorable day as I met with a man after God’s own heart, a man who has dedicated his life to the service of God and mankind.

A highly respected man of God, whom I hold in high regard. Bishop David Oyedepo, founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide (Winners Chapel) and presiding Bishop of the Faith Tabernacle in Ota, Ogun State.”

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1635551197078728704?s=20

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/govship-election-sanwo-olu-visits-bishop-oyedepo/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Omoawoke: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mr Governor

I am still bewildered with the way IPOB people carry this guy matter for head.
Guys, No joke, all of them world wide, some have never been to Lagos or have no business with Lagos. Please can someone tell me why their obsession with Lagos?

Lagos belongs to Omoluabi and yorubas are people that are very friendly to visitors, it is a cultural thing to treat our hosts with respects. But some people decided to call our home a "no man's land" and even beating chest they can decide who becomes our governor.

Obedient is not GRV, Chinedu is hiding under the LP to push their IPOB agenda on Lagos
For those still forming awoke, una never wise yet.

Please everyone should come out massively on Saturday and deliver Lagos to Sanwo_olu. This is not time to be divided, this is the time to send the message loud and clear that "LAGOS IS NOT A NO MAN'S LAND" LAGOS BELONGS TO OMOLUABI!!!!

Don't stay at home and watch TV because these guys are so desperate to prove a point they can control Lagos. Which kind people are this ntori Olohun

Just do a check on all those carrying Chinedu on their heads, they are majority from that side that sit at home every Monday.
They won't liberate themselves from unknown gunmen and Monday sit at home, na Lagos dey wan come liberate

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by TINUBUISMAD: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by socialmediaman: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sanwo Olu's office going... going... ??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by sukkot: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by emekajacobogbon(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nairaland is impacting the spirit of bitterness and hatred through tribalistic and bigoted statements which is not good for a healthy soul, the management of this forum should do the needful to make it a positive environment for both news, education and entertainment, thanks....
there's power in words

13 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by mbahdi(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Let d lord's work continue
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Quest7777: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Cool.
Let's see if his mentor would follow suit. smiley
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by asobo1: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
The man has been running kitikiti and running katakata because of Elu pee. Even my beloved PDP never made any seating governor in Lagos run up and down like this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by jaxxy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
running up and down cos of election won't save him.

if u governed ur people well u won't be doing all this for 2nd term. Ask fashola na we dey fight for am to do 2nd term when tinubu no gree.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) / Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally / 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.