Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) (27718 Views)

Edo Election: INEC Official Shot, Another Injured In Etsako Central / EDO 2020: Obaseki Campaigns At Ward 12, Oredo Local Government / Kogi 2019: Dino Melaye Storms Kogi West And Central (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by sylve11: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2020
The hustle is real. If you think they care about, then sorry is your middle name..... cool
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by CoalcityBoi: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Bighead9:
Dead on arrival.
By the time Igbos and PDP are done with Obaseki, his eyes will clear. grin grin grin grin

Ofonja ...you are sighted.... pele ook

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by yaknigga: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2020
To all my G's here in nairaland. My name is Yak from Cameroon i need some online g to teach me some online stuff. WhatsApp is +237 5081 9578
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Hoelujohn: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2020
Make POI give Obaseki 100k votes ahead naa. I see POI winning with over 200k votes

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by niggadee(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:
Edo no be lagos
edo is not important

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by ferdvict2(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Bighead9:
Dead on arrival.
By the time Igbos and PDP are done with Obaseki, his eyes will clear. grin grin grin grin

You need help if you think "Igbo" is the problem of Edo people.

With your level of reasoning, do stay away from politics. An advice

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by SaintBeehot(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2020
EastGold:

You wan eat am?
the person that did this doesn't possess two heads.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2020
niggadee:
edo is not important

Hahaha let them catch u
I like that slogan

Edo no be lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Cantonese: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2020
So for those who have failed to keep in touch with current trends in Edo state, you can all see that Obaseki has been campaigning.
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by niggadee(m): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:

Hahaha let them catch u
I like that slogan

Edo no be lagos
catch you abeg go sit down edo is not important
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2020
WonderManly:
Mtchewww, where is the Massive turnout?...
Campaign crowd now equals popular support?
I fear your wisdom o.
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Baawaa:
Why,where is social distance here,

Good if you can answer this
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Mykie123: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2020
At the end a winner will emerge and everyone will rest.
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Modarun(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
only useless people are against obaseki and we all know the tribe sud waste fools
Slavery is naturally in their blood. They supported and almost removed Fashola who happens to be the best governor in Lagos till date, they also quequed behind their master to remove another high performing Ambode for the Clown Sanwuolu cheesy. To them loyalty is more important than good governance take a look at where all that servitude have taken them to, from Ogun to Osun all mediocre. Thank God for Oyo and Ekiti that rebelled.
No wonder garage thouts like MC Oluomo are now the leaders in Lagos.
Edo is indeed not Lagos.
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Modarun(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2020
sylve11:
The hustle is real. If you think they care about, then sorry is your middle name..... cool
Yes its Oshomhole the Tinubu stooge and Alpha beta that cares more for Edolites than Obaseko. Well done.
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by alizma: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2020
This is not good now, somebody should help Obaseki with some pictures taken at Size Iyamu's campaign at this same area.
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by 4tomandchi: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2020
Obaseki the Oshiomohle Slayer. Obaseki all the way.
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by kolade560: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=WonderManly post=92754800]Mtchewww, where is the Massive turnout?...[/quote
]jealousy
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by guy222: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2020
post=92764914:

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

Again,
God bless Nigeria

We Rise!
This guy, you never seems to get tire, do you?
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by guy222: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2020
post=92764914:

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

Again,
God bless Nigeria

We Rise!
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by kolade560: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2020
Modarun:

Slavery is naturally in their blood. They supported and almost removed Fashola who happens to be the best governor in Lagos till date, they also quequed behind their master to remove another high performing Ambode for the Clown Sanwuolu cheesy. To them loyalty is more important than good governance take a look at where all that servitude have taken them to, from Ogun to Osun all mediocre. Thank God for Oyo and Ekiti that rebelled.
No wonder garage thouts like MC Oluomo are now the leaders in Lagos.
Edo is indeed not Lagos.

why u dey cry?
you know nothing man. ur statements are borne out of frustration and jealousy obviously. Yoruba's are not your problem ,lack of unity, confusion and hate breeding is ur problem. leave urs alone and sort urselves out.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by basybasy: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:
Edo no be lagos
A mad person knows that Obaseki is small to Izeiyamu. He has lost it. He won Izeiyamu because of Oshobaba's support in his 1st term
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by guy222: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:
Edo no be lagos
Everybody knows that Edo is not lagos but Abia
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by basybasy: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2020
kolade560:

why u dey cry?
you know nothing man. ur statements are borne out of frustration and jealousy obviously. Yoruba's are not your problem ,lack of unity, confusion and hate breeding is ur problem. leave urs alone and sort urselves out.
Thanks my bros. Let them be crying. Ibo is a rejected race I have ever seen. Nobody wants to be Ibo friend. From south south to Northeast, who wants to associate with a failure. Ibo is not trustworthy. Ibo is sentimental to the extent that, their neighbor who is Niger delta does not trust them. Shameless tribe with arrogance and stubbornness. Ibos should face their misfortunes and leave Yoruba alone. Bad people with bad characters
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by kolade560: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2020
grin grin
basybasy:

Thanks my bros. Let them be crying. Ibo is a rejected race I have ever seen. Nobody wants to be Ibo friend. From south south to Northeast, who wants to associate with a failure. Ibo is not trustworthy. Ibo is sentimental to the extent that, their neighbor who is Niger delta does not trust them. Shameless tribe with arrogance and stubbornness. Ibos should face their misfortunes and leave Yoruba alone. Bad people with bad characters

grin
basybasy:

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by FlashDboy: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Obusssenp:
The etsako battle

There is no battle in Etsako. Obaseki n Shuabu are not welcome because they are ingrates...

Their Zimbabwe dollars will not take them anywhere...

POI, for the win!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Dansuqi: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:

Hahaha let them catch u
I like that slogan

Edo no be lagos
Apc will humiliate your pdp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Red Flags: We Should Run Away From These Candidates - EiE Nigeria / Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) / Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.