Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:24 AM

Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) (27645 Views)

Edo Election: INEC Official Shot, Another Injured In Etsako Central / EDO 2020: Obaseki Campaigns At Ward 12, Oredo Local Government / Kogi 2019: Dino Melaye Storms Kogi West And Central (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Whatever rocks your destination less boat.boy.but you are supposed to be under under ban ..anyway,the ban is only a matter of time lad
You want to cry to the mods again?
You no get money to buy credit for your paddy wey dey ban? No money no action o. Join EDOJOBS and make money my dear zombie
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Dansuqi: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

[s]You want to cry to the mods again?
You no get money to buy credit for your paddy wey dey ban? No money no action o. Join EDOJOBS and make money my dear zombie[/s]

Up buhari,up pastor.my son join apc
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Up buhari,up pastor.my son join apc
What kind of irresponsible father asks his son to join a band of cultists and certificate forgers. Such a father must be a bastard!!
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Dansuqi: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

What kind of irresponsible father asks his son to join a band of cultists and certificate forgers. Such a father must be a bastard!!

Yes my son.keep it coming. Have you eaten? Iyou need to sip garri
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Oracleforce: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Edo state no be Portharcourt....
Obaseki is an ingrate...if he loses the election...his political career will be buried for life...because nobody will want to help a traitor like obaseki again...

He is campaigning against godfatherism but he was elected as a governor through godfatherism....

Igbo people will come and vote for you in Edo.State as if their forefather have any heritage in Edo State...

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes my son.keep it coming. Have you eaten? Iyou need to sip garri

Laycon does not ask Kiddwaya if he has shoes to wear
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Dansuqi: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Laycon does not ask Kiddwaya if he has shoes to wear

But laycon gives kiddwaya bandana? grin my offer still stands LAD
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

But laycon gives kiddwaya bandana? grin my offer still stands LAD
Yet knacking the pussy Laycon wants to die for. Such a sad life.
What does an apc zombie internet e-rat have to offer anyone
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Dansuqi: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Yet knacking the pussy Laycon wants to die for. Such a sad life.
What does an apc zombie internet e-rat have to offer anyone

Direct it to me squarely.stop running around amateurishly
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Direct it to me squarely.stop running around amateurishly

Hehehehehe. If it's paining ya, get a rope and find your way out. Anu mpama. okpomoriorior
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by bewla(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
WonderManly:
Mtchewww, where is the Massive turnout?...
Three up their plus the mic
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by WonderManly(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
bewla:
Three up their plus the mic
Shey you dey mind them ni. Even the OP self no know wetin he say now!
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by basybasy: 12:16am On Aug 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

I'll ignore the insult.go through my posts before conclusion.you might be talking to the best analyst ironically...
I already predicted how ondo primaries will pan out and it did exactly, I have dropped my predictions for the elections...
Ambode could not have fought tinubu,it was suicidal... He had no chance plus it was an election year for buhari and buhari needed tinubu so him fighting means fighting buhari directly...tinubu is in complete control of lagos,pdp is too weak to challenge for guber.but in edo, buhari will be somewhat neutral,oshiomhole is not in total control of edo politics,pdp is strong in edo and obaseki has a chance to win.politics involves a lot of calculation.you think longterm,you don't have to fight always...
But u forgot to recognize how important is Edo election to APC, Oshomonle that lost APC chairmanship and 2023. APC will not allow PDP to win Edo, even if by rigging, APC will win. Forget abt Buhari, from day one, Buhari didnt directly involve in any mongomongo,but his boys will not allow APC to lose Edo because of 2023. U have to consider Ishobaba dat lost almost everything in d cause of fighting Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Dansuqi: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2020
basybasy:

But u forgot to recognize how important is Edo election to APC, Oshomonle that lost APC chairmanship and 2023. APC will not allow PDP to win Edo, even if by rigging, APC will win. Forget abt Buhari, from day one, Buhari didnt directly involve in any mongomongo,but his boys will not allow APC to lose Edo because of 2023. U have to consider Ishobaba dat lost almost everything in d cause of fighting Obaseki.

You are also right
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 4:43am On Aug 14, 2020
Wish him best of luck...
Yes, against the pastor and chief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) / Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.