Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) (27723 Views)

Edo Election: INEC Official Shot, Another Injured In Etsako Central / EDO 2020: Obaseki Campaigns At Ward 12, Oredo Local Government / Kogi 2019: Dino Melaye Storms Kogi West And Central (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by guy222: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Bighead9:
Dead on arrival.
By the time Igbos and PDP are done with Obaseki, his eyes will clear. grin grin grin grin
wikedness is in your blood Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by steeltrust: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2020
Bighead9:
Dead on arrival.
By the time Igbos and PDP are done with Obaseki, his eyes will clear. grin grin grin grin
so u mean it ibo tiribe dat supporting obaseki aprt from his Edo pple

all dis osgbo and owo village pple always looking for were to justify hatred were der is non
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by scopusng(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2020
This ward to ward campaign people. This is ward 1and 2 PDP in Fugar

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by sylve11: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Modarun:

Yes its Oshomhole the Tinubu stooge and Alpha beta that cares more for Edolites than Obaseko. Well done.

I ain't a Yoruba neither am I from Edo. I am just telling you as it is. cool
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by majamajic(m): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:
Apc will humiliate your pdp

I don't belong to any political party , I just like obaseki for fighting back
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by majamajic(m): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
guy222:
Everybody knows that Edo is not lagos but Abia

Vent your and on Edo PDP pls
Abia has nothing to do with this
Unless u are from Abia cos am not too
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by majamajic(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
steeltrust:

all dis osgbo and owo village pple always looking for were to justify hatred were der is non

People that took weed for breakfast , what do u think they will come up with ?
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Dansuqi: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:

I don't belong to any political party , I just like obaseki for fighting back

Is it a new thing? Was he to give up
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by majamajic(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Is it a new thing? Was he to give up

Someone did in lagos sometimes ago , seems u don't know anything about politics ?
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Harmlesspill(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
post=92764935:

Nwanne don show for area again o.....
Bia, stop am!
Stop dis comparison and mistake between Igbos and we true IGBOS biko!

First of all,
Long time no see, how dey go dey go?

Second of all,
Remember this?

Nwanne, biko no let us fight o.
You guys should mind the way you use IGBOS instead of Igbos biko!

You can even see the thread read they arrested 67 Igbos, Not IGBOS!!

We are two different people.
Kindly take note Chief bighead cheesy grin cheesy!

We true, sane, honest and hardworking IGBOS rule the world when it comes to genuine businesses, and we are not talking about Igbos the troublemakers, who look for trouble all over the country shouting biafra, biafra.
People should please STOP confusing the two together.

That is why you can never see any true and real igbo businessman, actors and actress, footballers, musicians, politicians shouting biafra or Igbos.
True igbos believe Nigeria is their country and have so much love for the nation.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Anyways,
Next time, kindly edit where you used the word IGBOS to Igbos pleaseeeeee.

We are two different people.

We true igbos love our darling nation and pray for her success EVERYDAY.
And we love our fellow Nigerians like no tomorrow, moreso because they love us too.

Long Live Ojukwu.
Long Live Gowon.
Long Live ONE NIGERIA.

We Rise!!

Nwoke mara ihe nke egwu.
O di mma oru gi.
Chukwu gozie Nigeria.
Chop knuckle cheesy
We love those your pictures dieeeee..... kiss

Btw,
we no be guy o.
We are simply WE!
Are you OK??
You obviously not from Igbo.
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by steeltrust: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:

People that took weed for breakfast , what do u think they will come up with ?
u still haven't made any sense. so shift
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Franklinn1: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bighead9:
Dead on arrival.

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Kennyswag: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
niggadee:
edo is not important
savage grin grin
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Bighead9: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
steeltrust:

E pain this man well.

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Bighead9: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
CoalcityBoi:

Ofonja ...you are sighted.... pele ook

Igbo man, how market tongue? grin grin

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Bighead9: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=Franklinn1 post=92772276][/quote]

Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Kennyswag: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Modarun:
[s]
Slavery is naturally in their blood. They supported and almost removed Fashola who happens to be the best governor in Lagos till date, they also quequed behind their master to remove another high performing Ambode for the Clown Sanwuolu cheesy. To them loyalty is more important than good governance take a look at where all that servitude have taken them to, from Ogun to Osun all mediocre. Thank God for Oyo and Ekiti that rebelled.
No wonder garage thouts like MC Oluomo are now the leaders in Lagos.
Edo is indeed not Lagos.[/s]
edo is not important
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Dansuqi: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:

Someone did in lagos sometimes ago , seems u don't know anything about politics ?

I'll ignore the insult.go through my posts before conclusion.you might be talking to the best analyst ironically...
I already predicted how ondo primaries will pan out and it did exactly, I have dropped my predictions for the elections...
Ambode could not have fought tinubu,it was suicidal... He had no chance plus it was an election year for buhari and buhari needed tinubu so him fighting means fighting buhari directly...tinubu is in complete control of lagos,pdp is too weak to challenge for guber.but in edo, buhari will be somewhat neutral,oshiomhole is not in total control of edo politics,pdp is strong in edo and obaseki has a chance to win.politics involves a lot of calculation.you think longterm,you don't have to fight always...
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by majamajic(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

I'll ignore the insult.go through my posts before conclusion.you might be talking to the best analyst ironically...
I already predicted how ondo primaries will pan out and it did exactly, I have dropped my predictions for the elections...
Ambode could not have fought tinubu,it was suicidal... He had no chance plus it was an election year for buhari and buhari needed tinubu so him fighting means fighting buhari directly...tinubu is in complete control of lagos,pdp is too weak to challenge for guber.but in edo, buhari will be somewhat neutral,oshiomhole is not in total control of edo politics,pdp is strong in edo and obaseki has a chance to win.politics involves a lot of calculation.you think longterm,you don't have to fight always...

Thanks for the analysis , yes Ambode will still lose if he move PDP . Actually lagos is not like Edo , some how u did still land to the slogan ' Edo no be lagos
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Eriyoshegz: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Na obaseki we want oo!!!
Edo No Be Lagos
POI 4 gateman
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:

Name the someone because it is certainly not ambode who refused to step down and contested the lagos apc primary election but unfortunately he lost. You people just go about regurgitating the rubbish you are being fed.
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Dansuqi: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:

Thanks for the analysis , yes Ambode will still lose if he move PDP . Actually lagos is not like Edo , some how u did still land to the slogan ' Edo no be lagos

That slogan is dead on arrival.it will not fly.if you will be honest with yourself,obaseki will certainly lose.I know you dislike oshiomhole but obaseki is wasting his time.he claims edo no be lagos but he went to beg tinubu before the apc primaries.even after he won pdp ticket,he Still goes to lagos.his company afriinvest is based in lagos.even the forces of nature will rise against obaseki
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by majamajic(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

That slogan is dead on arrival.it will not fly.if you will be honest with yourself,obaseki will certainly lose.I know you dislike oshiomhole but obaseki is wasting his time.he claims edo no be lagos but he went to beg tinubu before the apc primaries.even after he won pdp ticket,he Still goes to lagos.his company afriinvest is based in lagos.even the forces of nature will rise against obaseki

Yes for sure , he is likely to lose
I just like that he fought back
But let's not conclude yet , he might still have some tricks up his sleeve
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Dansuqi: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
majamajic:

Yes for sure , he is likely to lose
I just like that he fought back
But let's not conclude yet , he might still have some tricks up his sleeve

Yes,let's let's just keep watch...
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chairmen of the APC in Wards 9 and 10 in Anegbette, Damudu Ibrahim and Momoh Aliu, respectively, pledged their loyalty and support for Obaseki and Shaibu, and promised to deliver 100 per cent of the votes in the wards to the PDP.
Dansuqi I thought you said only Anselm Ojezua is the APC supporting Obaseki. Who are these ones in Oshiomole's LG? grin grin
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Dansuqi: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
Chairmen of the APC in Wards 9 and 10 in Anegbette, Damudu Ibrahim and Momoh Aliu, respectively, pledged their loyalty and support for Obaseki and Shaibu, and promised to deliver 100 per cent of the votes in the wards to the PDP.
Dansuqi I thought you said only Anselm Ojezua is the APC supporting Obaseki. Who are these ones in Oshiomole's LG? grin grin

Did I say only anslem or a minority faction led by anslem? Your comprehension level eh.by the way oshio is from etsako west not central boy..obaseki councillor still dey apc.while apc scattering obaseki camp,he is harvesting crumbs
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Did I say only anslem or a minority faction led by anslem? Your comprehension level eh.by the way oshio is from etsako west not central boy..obaseki councillor still dey apc.while apc scattering obaseki camp,he is harvesting crumbs

Who cares whatever your short wave brain said. It's obvious there are still pro-Obaseki groups in the APC who are waiting for the right time to strike. Etsako is Oshiomole's stronghold and a king there is openly offering Obaseki support as well as decampees and others who are waiting behind. I suggest you receive sense as soon as possible!! cheesy cheesy
Note that these are not ordinary members but ward chairmen who are the real grassroots mobilisers you have been touting are working for oshiomole and the cultist
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by reccy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
reccy:
Dear covid 19, are you on holiday? I don't understand!

Goodluck to you mr obaseki
Re: Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video) by Dansuqi: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Who cares whatever your short wave brain said. It's obvious there are still pro-Obaseki groups in the APC who are waiting for the right time to strike. Etsako is Oshiomole's stronghold and a king there is openly offering Obaseki support as well as decampees and others who are waiting behind. I suggest you receive sense as soon as possible!! cheesy cheesy
Note that these are not ordinary members but ward chairmen who are the real grassroots mobilisers you have been touting are working for oshiomole and the cultist

Whatever rocks your destination less boat.boy.but you are supposed to be under under ban ..anyway,the ban is only a matter of time lad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Suspends Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Foreign Affairs / Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card / Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.