Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) (32095 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Turbaned By The Otaru Of Auchi (Photos) / Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu receives blessings of Otaru of Auchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by HimName: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Etsako east and west eh... Wa re so meh eh... King Benji Igbadumhe.

Dis one na Gani Audu domain na

Ayuele (Aviele)
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
What Iyamu has done may be wrong as we ought to exhalt Christ above a pagan title, becoming a governor as a pastor is totally okay, bagging a Chieftaincy title because of seeking votes is against the church doctrine, Auchi stool is a Jihadist Stool. If you are not a Muslim you can not be crown in the Uzare clan. Pastor must be careful.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Twale!d new governor in d making,but make somebody tell me how Islam take enter Edo state?why is Nigerian history banned in our schools.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tokenism:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just 200k
Bros I tell you o, she told me so many things and me was busy doing UDONMINIT thing for her to spill more... She just confirmed my suspicion that those against Obaseki are the gluttons who he did not service their pockets.. But my fear is that people like these are dangerous, the woman is a great mobiliser and Oshiomole dey oil her account wella.. She was all out for a revenge, she swore to see Obaseki loose, it was more of politics and cashing out to her than what will benefit the state.. That's why it is annoying to see myopic minds here spilling trash.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by akdjr(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Truly this is our own. We must show Obaseki way out. Those without PVC saying Edo no be Lagos should better take the L ahead of the election.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by sammyj: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Whatever the pigs touch turns into dust and failure ask Atiku is coming group !!! grin grin
Simplyleo:
The day ipob miscreants started supporting Obaseki is the day I concluded he had just one term as a governor. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
It would be his only benefit in this waste of time he is doing with Osho orangutan
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
9jaBlogger:
Lalasticlala
A deceitful man like they called him. No real identity. As much as they tried to sell Buhari to us, he never carried a Bible, or adorned the garb of a pastor. That cannot be said about this duplicitous man who wants power at all cost.
We will never trust him with out patrimony in Edo.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by michealewela: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
ictplotter:

Deputy governor is from jattu in uzaire not from Auchi. The ogienemi of uzaire is different from otaru of Auchi.
Even the ogieneni of uzairue is with apc, shaibu has no supporter in etsako.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by michealewela: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Everyone is eating Oshiomhole’s money, let him continue to waste money
Oshiomhole is loved here, he did very well when he was governor of Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by max83: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
825sqm plot of land for outright purchase in a gated community estate along Orchid Road, off Eleganza Bus Stop, Ikota, Lekki Pennisula 2, Lagos State.

Asking Price N85 million.

Document: Governor's Consent.

Contact +2347036754140 for details. Serious buyer only.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
freshkpomo:

Bros I tell you o, she told me so many things and me was busy doing UDONMINIT thing for her to spill more... She just confirmed my suspicion that those against Obaseki are the gluttons who he did not service their pockets.. But my fear is that people like these are dangerous, the woman is a great mobiliser and Oshiomole dey oil her account wella.. She was all out for a revenge, she swore to see Obaseki loose, it was more of politics and cashing out to her than what will benefit the state.. That's why it is annoying to see myopic minds here spilling trash.
That's one sad reality people have not come to know about this election. It's a conspiracy by the political class against the people. Everyone wants to rip off the state. It would even take Ize-Iyamu years to get free from the hawks that are already choking him if he wins.
How much then, can a man like that do with the little he receives?
At least what has made Obaseki a bad politician is because he's tightfisted ( they can't deny that), the man is too prudent for Nigerian politics and that may be his bane.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by jamal230(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Pastor go collect Muslim title, politics shaa
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Prettychichi21:
Auchi is under Etsako West na..or am i missing something?
Is Etsako west local government head quarter.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by lpaul1388(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
man is desperate wants power at all cost doesn't mind collecting tittles from the pit of hell......

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by peculi(f): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
I love my home town. Etsako wha mho
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: These stupid nairalanders should quit commenting on Edo election, their stupid ipob this ipob that post is irritating... You are not in Edo and only eats what the media feeds you so shut the Bleep up... Your stupid tribal war is getting irritating, even fools won't continue in such a stupid way... Spits.

I met an APC leader and she told me why she is against Obaseki, cos he did not give her 200k from the last election.. Everyone is just out for their own interest..

So what message r u trying to pass across?
That obaseki will win or ize iyamu will win?

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Wierdceo: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
peculi:
I love my home town. Etsako wha mho
Abaehh
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by sirgoody: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
this is political desperation cum face save by feudal lord oshiomhole to sell the candidacy of his newly adopted feudal son ize-iyamu to his people. edo people have decided to vote Obaseki....4+4=8 torgba
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Wierdceo: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Etsako West are just supporting Ize iyamu because of the work Oshiomhole did here . The man really try for Auchi and Etsako west generally. This election is between Oshiomhole and Obaseki no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: These stupid nairalanders should quit commenting on Edo election, their stupid ipob this ipob that post is irritating... You are not in Edo and only eats what the media feeds you so shut the Bleep up... Your stupid tribal war is getting irritating, even fools won't continue in such a stupid way... Spits.

I met an APC leader and she told me why she is against Obaseki, cos he did not give her 200k from the last election.. Everyone is just out for their own interest..
Good for the woman to work for where she should get her surviving means but I met An Ipob guys who are supporting obaseki they said simply for the hatred they have for Oshiomole and Tinubu.Now tell us who is the most stupid between the woman that is supporting Iyamun because of 200k and Ipob guys who are supporting obaseki simply because of hatred they have for Tinubu and Oshiomole??

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by bhella10: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Prettychichi21:
Auchi is under Etsako West na..or am i missing something?
Edo North. Read again but this time with your thinking cap on
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by bhella10: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wierdceo:

Abaehh
grin cheesy grin grin u yi skulu?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Gentrified(f): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
Anyone in this Nigerian Political system can't boast of being a Christian talk more a Pastor but I'm not a preacher of War so I'll pass.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Wierdceo: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
bhella10:
grin cheesy grin grin u yi skulu?
eyae skul oyowor. Ogbor onakanya ?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Onepeople: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
aghap51:
Chief Alhaji pastor Osagie Ize l-Iyamu. Papa Adeboye, come and see ur so called Pastor o. More titles are coming. Very soon Edo State Association of witches and wizard will bestow a title on him.......
lol, u will not kill me with laughter.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by bhella10: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wierdceo:

eyae skul oyowor. Ogbor onakanya ?
LoL na dey my power reach o. I'm an AP alumni. Great school wonderful people. Estako Uzairue alike.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Onepeople: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
freshkpomo:

don't mind those idiot's, if they did not mention ipob nobody will notice their post .

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Wierdceo: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
bhella10:
LoL na dey my power reach o. I'm an AP alumni. Great school wonderful people. Estako Uzairue alike.
Not bad. U still try. Etsako language no easy to hear . Nice to meet you.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Eriyoshegz: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Fake pastor!

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Miracle1991: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
WiseAnt:
The title of the thread says pastor ize yamu, sey the guy well so
wait why would a pastor dress like a imam
well he's doing things for political sake not to God. this is ludicrous
and who told you that it's only Muslim that dress like that? Manage and travel to some northern State you see many Christian traditional leaders dressing that way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) / IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics / Ebelechukwu Obiano Builds 27 Houses For Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.