Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot (2980 Views)

President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest / Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by davooomat(m): 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has threatened to come back to Nigeria.

Kanu who made this known during in a live broadcast on Radio Biafra monitored by Igbere TV said he is “coming back with hell.” In his words,

“When I came in 2015 I told you i was coming and I came. Now am telling you again I’m coming and will bring hell with me”

The live broadcast comes three days after social media went agog over a photo showing Mr Kanu standing beside a well equipped armored tank

Kanu on Sunday also called for people to come out and support Biafra “We have men on ground already ,anybody that wants to support us should contact us, we have the men” Kanu said.

Igbere TV recalls that in 2015, Nnamdi Kanu was charged with “criminal conspiracy, intimidation and membership of an illegal organisation”.

He was released on bail after spending more than 19 months without trial on treason charges.

He then renewed his campaign for independence, before his house in the south-eastern Abia state was raided by the military.

Since then Nnamdi disappeared and later reappeared in Israel after several months. According to report, Nnamdi Kanu is now in London where he broadcasts live via radio Biafra.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by ejighikemeuwa: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Did Nnamdi Kalu tell or wrote you he is coming what date?

Please be very careful to write what ever you are writing here on niara land.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by yarimo(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2020
abeg NNAMDI KANU just come back even if it is 1 minute in Nigeria. we all love you but just come back biko grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Topsic70: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2020
Issoright!
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by BlowYourMind: 12:53am On Aug 13, 2020
When Buhari catch cownu nnamumudi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Mo3891: 1:58am On Aug 13, 2020
grin

A coward who couldn't come for his parents burial still making mouth online

Come Na Abi we should dash you free airline ticket? useless oloripelebe

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by mumumugu(m): 2:07am On Aug 13, 2020
Fulani herdsmen will team up with boko e Haram and soldier to haunt him down

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by crestedaguiyi: 2:26am On Aug 13, 2020
If he says he is coming, he will come.

Them no dey die twice.

History will remember his efforts

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by funmike83(f): 2:46am On Aug 13, 2020
Hmmm, I laugh in spanish
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Muna4real(f): 3:46am On Aug 13, 2020
Handsome man. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Comedian2019: 4:17am On Aug 13, 2020
Dilector on the beat grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Bluntguy: 4:26am On Aug 13, 2020
Seeing is believing!!!
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Buhari will be like;

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Ategberoson(m): 4:30am On Aug 13, 2020
ohamadike 1, the man that see future according to his clowns followers

oh come home and give us Biafra, someone that don't have military resistants, guerilla, diehard warlord want to take Biafra with violence

I hope he's not coming to truncate Igbo chances in 2023, as far as election is drawing near, Igbo political chances for 2023 is on 50% now, they just need to present a good reasonable candidate not like OUK, Okorocha and that brain dead Min of labour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Dogogo1900: 5:22am On Aug 13, 2020
davooomat:
The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has threatened to come back to Nigeria.

Kanu who made this known during in a live broadcast on Radio Biafra monitored by Igbere TV said he is “coming back with hell.” In his words,

“When I came in 2015 I told you i was coming and I came. Now am telling you again I’m coming and will bring hell with me”

The live broadcast comes three days after social media went agog over a photo showing Mr Kanu standing beside a well equipped armored tank

Kanu on Sunday also called for people to come out and support Biafra “We have men on ground already ,anybody that wants to support us should contact us, we have the men” Kanu said.

Igbere TV recalls that in 2015, Nnamdi Kanu was charged with “criminal conspiracy, intimidation and membership of an illegal organisation”.

He was released on bail after spending more than 19 months without trial on treason charges.

He then renewed his campaign for independence, before his house in the south-eastern Abia state was raided by the military.

Since then Nnamdi disappeared and later reappeared in Israel after several months. According to report, Nnamdi Kanu is now in London where he broadcasts live via radio Biafra.
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Dogogo1900: 5:23am On Aug 13, 2020
If we ever catch that albino in Nigeria we will finish him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by gambia(m): 5:29am On Aug 13, 2020
You are highly welcome.
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Formularcr7: 5:37am On Aug 13, 2020
Who your coming back help?
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by helinues: 6:01am On Aug 13, 2020
grin

Has threatened to come back to Nigeria.

Oya, we dare you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by goodnessme1(f): 6:51am On Aug 13, 2020
helinues:
grin

Oya, we dare you
I know you will be here hating Kanu.

Anyway you are only doing what your parent taught you.

It is an open secret that yoruba parents teaches their kids to hate on Igbos.

Kanu work is to restore Biafra,God willingly he will accomplish it.

1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by helinues: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2020
goodnessme1:
I know you will be here hating Kanu.

Anyway you are only doing what your parent taught you.

It is an open secret that yoruba parents teaches their kids to hate on Igbos.

Kanu work is to restore Biafra,God willingly he will accomplish it.

Sebi your lawd and savior Albino Kanu is preaching love message to Yoruba's...

In the land of blind men, one eye man will always be the king..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 13, 2020
davooomat:

I swear to. GOD ALMIGHTY..

DILECTOR OKORO COWNU OMO IRANKI.... RAN. CAN'T STEP INTO NIGERIA..

Cownu is the most fullish person in the Igbos terrorists gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by WonderManly(m): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Oya, dey com now. Wetin dey delay you? You don't have to announce jor!
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:01am On Aug 13, 2020
Pimpmaride:

I swear to. GOD ALMIGHTY..

DILECTOR OKORO COWNU OMO IRANKI.... RAN. CAN'T STEP INTO NIGERIA..

Cownu is the most fullish person in the Igbos terrorists gringringrin
fine boy how far
cool
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
fine boy how far cool

How far, any hustle dey for me...
Me na serial hustler.... Jack of all trade..

Yoruba man with igbo sense

Any parol dey??
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Pimpmaride:

How far, any hustle dey for me...

Me na serial hustler.... Jack of all trade..

Yoruba man with igbo sense

Any parol dey??
ok Goodluck but stay out of trouble
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Bros... Stop this na...

U r matured.. Quit reporting people to get ban..

It's unfair

We are here to catch fun... Stop taking it so personal by getting people ban.... It's not so cool bro...

Honestly not cool
if you keep nairaland rules I have no business reporting you
no hard feelings
have a great day

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigeria Army Saw Their Match In Orlu. / EXPOSED: How GT Bank Sacked Kogi Deputy Governor, Edward Onoja Over N53 Million / BREAKNG!! Obasanjo Sends Strong Message To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.