Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . (2882 Views)

Obioma's Death: Nnamdi Kanu Announces Emergency Broadcast / JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Announces Establishment Of Biafra Aid Foundation In Americ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by Nobody: 12:29am On May 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by Nobody: 12:30am On May 21, 2021
Seeing is believing

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by Nobody: 12:35am On May 21, 2021
Dwarfs always have ego taller than them.

Can't this Albino come to Nigeria. He needs to follow the steps of Nalvany Alexis by walking into the dungeon.

This live reporting from UK is absolute cowardice.

Except your followers are cowards. Walk into Nigeria and get arrested. Your people will stand for you, and that might be the beginning of a revolution.

Anybody can be a freedom fighter from exile. The only skill it requires is talking and internet access.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by bhella10: 12:35am On May 21, 2021
Na ment?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by makemoneywbsite: 1:39am On May 21, 2021
Euouae:

Can't this Albino come to Nigeria. He needs to follow the steps of Nalvany Alexis by walking into the dungeon.

Except your followers are cowards. Walk into Nigeria and get arrested. Your people will stand for you, and that might be the beginning of a revolution.

Anybody can be a freedom fighter from exile. The only skill it requires is talking and internet access.

I can bet that you're a 30k/month BMC goon. It's really hard seeing any of you make sense. Seems they hire una based on competition for who no get sense pass.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by SweetiliciousD: 1:40am On May 21, 2021
The only sin committed is the sin of refusing to allow Fulani free access to Eastern forest?

Hmmmm

Think!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by Nobody: 1:48am On May 21, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

I can bet that you're a 30k/month BMC goon. It's really hard seeing any of you make sense. Seems they hire una based on competition for who no get sense pass.

Gibberish!

Store boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by optionalY09: 2:15am On May 21, 2021
Mazi don’t stay in the East waiting for them to attack your people you must also include in your plans an advancement towards the North, because if they are comfortable causing unrest in other people’s regions they should always feel the consequences of being so destabilizing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by Nobody: 2:26am On May 21, 2021
Lol abeg stay where you are ooo, don't mind this people telling you to come back. If them be you they no go come back Nigeria again, this country don cast..

Make I see any idiot wey go tell me say make I dey for Nigeria and work hard to better my life, even Buhari know say Nigeria don cast na why him dey travel dey use us catch cruise..

Any body supporting Buhari in this country will suffer forever

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by Kaiser20: 2:32am On May 21, 2021
Miss Nnamdi Kanu talks like a sissy he is not man enough to lead in the front they will slaughter him immediately. He must remain in exile behind the camera and continue his media propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by Nobody: 2:37am On May 21, 2021
Kings999:
Lol abeg stay where you are ooo, don't mind this people telling you to come back. If them be you they no go come back Nigeria again, this country don cast..

Make I see any idiot wey go tell me say make I dey for Nigeria and work hard to better my life, even Buhari know say Nigeria don cast na why him dey travel dey use us catch cruise..

Any body supporting Buhari in this country will suffer for 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.....

Make I book another space for any idiot wey go insult me or tell me to stay in Nigeria and work hard...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by Praxis758: 3:09am On May 21, 2021
Idris Derby showed a good example by always leading his army from the frontline. This Ipobian saviour too can do same.

A good leader is not a coward but bravery in setting the pace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by oilyngbati(m): 3:35am On May 21, 2021
Lol! We’re waiting for the runaway coward nnamdi cownu to return with his brainless followers in diaspora like those mofos owobokiri and gidigidi grin. I swear if this coward nnamdi cownu can come back and lead the fight, then I will join him and fight against Nigeria. Until then, we’re waiting!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by Jostoman: 5:23am On May 21, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

you got it my brother
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by meccuno: 6:12am On May 21, 2021
Euouae:

Gibberish!

Store boy
but your statements shows that you may not have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by Ojiofor: 6:31am On May 21, 2021
I will gladly join ESN to fight if Nnamdi Kanu comes back to lead this war he is advocating for. Until then fucq him.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by malele(m): 6:33am On May 21, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZOES9cDZbU

Mumu is that the only thing u had in that broadcast ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by slam7000(m): 6:33am On May 21, 2021
oilyngbati:
Lol! We’re waiting for the runaway coward nnamdi cownu to return with his brainless followers in diaspora like those mofos owobokiri and gidigidi grin. I swear if this coward nnamdi cownu can come back and lead the fight, then I will join him and fight against Nigeria. Until then, we’re waiting!

Nnamdi Kanu can be a nuisance and very annoying but your lords Buhari, Malami, Garba should first of all accompany the troops to Owerri. Let’s see them confront the ragtag miscreants in the streets of Owerri.
Buhari has travelled to Britain where Nnamdi Kanu lives, how many times has Buhari come out to speak to Nigerians living there? Why does he always hide from the public? A brave man he is who hides inside a guarded building.

Not every Igbo man support Kanu and millions of Igbos do not support the burning of police stations and attack on security personnel....but how many of you have criticised the bullying and unprofessional security who kill civilians, take away and hide their bodies?

To hell with all of you. The insecurities will get worse but at the end of it all, the east will not come out worse. You all leave the substance and chase shadows...it wouldn’t have escalated if the proper steps were taken.

People from the East do not support the open grazing of livestock by Fulani men who have caused untold destruction of properties and loss of lives. The Malamis, Buharis, Yusufs, Sultan, Northern emirs and miyetti allahs can plot with their foot soldiers in the police, military and bandits positioned in the bushes and forests but Igbos won’t back down.
What’s bad is bad. Injustice is injustice. Call us fools, even if the military kill millions today, there are many more people who will stand up and resist their evil.

Once again to hell with all of you who support injustice. A civilian’s life is not worth less than that of a police man or that if someone in the military.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by AntiAPC2023(f): 7:16am On May 21, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

oga shut up, that guy just nailed it.
For supporting that fraudster it's obvious something is definitely wrong with your brain

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by Confirmedzombie: 7:16am On May 21, 2021
Kanu the bloody terrorists coward. How many times will he announce his coming to Nigeria.

Kanu cannot step his toes into Nigeria cos we will mobilizer concerned igbo youths to stone Kanu.

Very useless foolish frustrated dirty ugly bastard

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by lastempero: 8:19am On May 21, 2021
Nde iberiberi, go to the north n destroy things n not in alaigbo. Ipob is not upto 1% of igbos. When the people will arise against this iberiberism it will surely loud 4 una.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by tishbite41(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2021
Don't come back.

Just supply weapons to the guys on ground.

We're ready to pack our tools.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by OPPPS: 8:27am On May 21, 2021
Coward dies more than 100000 times. I will arrest PMB in UK. Nnamdi kanu 2018.
I will arrest PMB in China, Nnamdi kanu 2019.
I will arrest PMB in Russia, Nnamdi kanu 2019
Bastard coward

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by OPPPS: 8:34am On May 21, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Use your sense for once. Nnamdi kanu is far away in UK enjoying different Olosho while you are dying like a chicken here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by 25ahmad(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2021
SweetiliciousD:
The only sin committed is the sin of refusing to allow Fulani free access to Eastern forest?

Hmmmm

Think!
we hunt him down
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by Rodwave: 10:00am On May 21, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by Unik3030: 10:09am On May 21, 2021
optionalY09:
Mazi don’t stay in the East waiting for them to attack your people you must also include in your plans and advancement towards the North, because if they are comfortable causing unrest in other people’s regions they should always feel the consequences of being so destabilizing
the same mistake your forefathers made by advancing to ore,u also want to make it now.

Don't u people read history?
U people no dey learn from history?
Must u repeat the same tactics that defeated u the other time?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by optionalY09: 1:52pm On May 21, 2021
Unik3030:
the same mistake your forefathers made by advancing to ore,u also want to make it now.

Don't u people read history?
U people no dey learn from history?
Must u repeat the same tactics that defeated u the other time?

We need to educate the Fulanis instead, that they are unfit for descent human society hence they should all move back to their roots. They brought war on the entire Nigeria. Nigeria was not at war before Buharis presidency. Fulani has brought war on all of us trying to take over everything that belongs to us. Should we seat back and watch. we would now show them that they have no monopoly of violence
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . by Cholls(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2021
Euouae:

(1) (Reply)

#ENSARS arsonist; Chinasa Michael picture reveal, he is Peter Obi supporter / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo / 2015 AD: Two Presidents Will Emerged In Nigeria Next Year- Ifeduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.