Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. (2197 Views)

Married And Clubbing / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age / Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Kongaone: 12:42am On Aug 13, 2020
A friend of mine dated this girl in 2012 for almost a year during his first job with a 100k salary. She was 21 while he was 23 years old then. She was in her final year and was receiving monthly allowance of 20k from her parents. Though she has accommodation in the hostel but she prefers staying with him in his apartment which was very close to her school. My guy was taking care of this girl whose entitlement mentality was so high. They were eating outside almost everyday as she couldn't cook then. He loved her so much and wouldn't mind marrying her thus he was footing all her bills and was sending very little home to his parents and siblings. This lady still complained that he was looking after his family more than he takes care of her needs.

In days when my guy was so broke she would never assist him even as a loan. She was so beautiful and intelligent that she was the dream of most guys on campus. At a point she called the relationship off stating that she wants to go back to her ex and my guy who was so tired of the relationship but never wanted to hurt her accepted in good fate.

As luck may have it he got a new job ssme year with double pay in Lagos. She later came back saying her calling for a quit was just a joke but my guy requested they just take a break and re evaluate the relationship. He left the town and moved to Lagos, they communicated for few months and lost communication. She deactivated her social media contacts and was no where to be found.

Fast forward to 2020, my guy (now 31) is married with twin boys and has properties and investment in Lagos with a salary of about half a million. He's now looking very fresh and handsome (na money be fine bobo). He placed his wife on 60k monthly allowance and opened a shop for her. Some months ago this his ex girlfriend chatted him that she's in Lagos and they met with their love almost rekindling. She now works in Lagos with 60k pay.

Now this lady (now 29) and still single is accusing my guy of not making much efforts to look for her while he was single. Said she regretted her past actions and has completely changed and felt she was the one married to him. She even said she can accept to be his second wife or his baby mama and won't marry any guy who is not like my guy (in terms of character, emotion and ofcourse money).

My guy has come to me for advise, pls if you are him what will you do? Matured minds pls.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by poshestmina(f): 12:51am On Aug 13, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nairaland branch of redpills and bluepills are coming for you and your friend.

4 Likes

Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Ningen(m): 12:53am On Aug 13, 2020
What's there to even deliberate about??

He should send his wife and kids packing and make his ex-girlfriend his new wife. I sincerely believe they are meant to be together. She has learned her lesson and she's a changed woman.

A man that lacks common sense should suffer.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by InfernoNig: 1:11am On Aug 13, 2020
I swear some guys dey fall hand. Just imagine her jumping from one guy to another since 2012, no man can take her as a wife now she's desperate to be a second wife.

To me, he should just let her be. More so, let her keep looking for her own guy with character, emotion and ofcourse money. Your guy is taken and off limit. He shouldn't let the devil in skirt destroy his marriage.

Peace

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 13, 2020
Ningen:

He should send his wife and kids packing and make his ex-girlfriend his new wife. I sincerely believe they are meant to be together. She has learned her lesson and she's a changed woman.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by GboyegaD(m): 2:43am On Aug 13, 2020
He's moved on and that's what it is called. He should forget all the stories she's telling him. If it did not work then, it wasn't meant to work.

2 Likes

Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by frozen70(f): 4:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Kongaone:
A friend of mine dated this girl in 2012 for almost a year during his first job with a 100k salary. She was 21 while he was 23 years old then. She was in her final year and was receiving monthly allowance of 20k from her parents. Though she has accommodation in the hostel but she prefers staying with him in his apartment which was very close to her school. My guy was taking care of this girl whose entitlement mentality was so high. They were eating outside almost everyday as she couldn't cook then. He loved her so much and wouldn't mind marrying her thus he was footing all her bills and was sending very little home to his parents and siblings. This lady still complained that he was looking after his family more than he takes care of her needs.

In days when my guy was so broke she would never assist him even as a loan. She was so beautiful and intelligent that she was the dream of most guys on campus. At a point she called the relationship off stating that she wants to go back to her ex and my guy who was so tired of the relationship but never wanted to hurt her accepted in good fate.

As luck may have it he got a new job ssme year with double pay in Lagos. She later came back saying her calling for a quit was just a joke but my guy requested they just take a break and re evaluate the relationship. He left the town and moved to Lagos, they communicated for few months and lost communication. She deactivated her social media contacts and was no where to be found.

Fast forward to 2020, my guy (now 31) is married with twin boys and has properties and investment in Lagos with a salary of about half a million. He's now looking very fresh and handsome (na money be fine bobo). He placed his wife on 60k monthly allowance and opened a shop for her. Some months ago this his ex girlfriend chatted him that she's in Lagos and they met with their love almost rekindling. She now works in Lagos with 60k pay.

Now this lady (now 29) and still single is accusing my guy of not making much efforts to look for her while he was single. Said she regretted her past actions and has completely changed and felt she was the one married to him. She even said she can accept to be his second wife or his baby mama and won't marry any guy who is not like my guy (in terms of character, emotion and ofcourse money).

My guy has come to me for advise, pls if you are him what will you do? Matured minds pls.

Nonsense
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by sisisioge: 5:29am On Aug 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your guy is destined for great destruction!

3 Likes

Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Mindlog: 5:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Another tales by moonlight.

2 Likes

Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by faithfull18(f): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2020
grin grin Interesting read, let him use his common sense.
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by bukatyne(f): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Ningen:

End of thread.
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by pretydiva(f): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Tell your guy to cut off all form of communications with her. He should block her no and block her on all social media.

He has a wonderful family to care for. He shouldn't jeopardize that for one ex

2 Likes

Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by thorpido(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2020
What's there to think about? angry
Tell your friend to get sense.
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2020
Kongaone:

Your friend should sit and think if his wife cheats or dump him for an ex, how would he feel? its seems he just got married without even knowing anything about marriage, for your friend to even need an advice in this kind of case, that means he is a wicked guy.

2 Likes

Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Kongaone: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kongaone:

Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Righteousness89(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tell your Guy the thing that is pushing him to even listen to that girl will Cripple Him and likely send him to His Grave.

God has Blessed him! He has a good Job, a wife and kids and he is playing with Danger..

Tell your Man to Behave Himself and not allow Devil to Disgrace him..

I don't Understand the kind of things that possess people these days..

6 Likes

Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by austine4real(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin

Mumu poster just say u missed the pussi and wants to refucked after a long break .

Buy plenty condoms it's either she gets pregnant for u or u infect ur wife with veneral diseases.
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Samcent: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
This nollywood movie go sweet oh...
Op, which people act for the film?
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by wpadmin: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Too fake
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
You can write your friends story like this?? You need to get busy!
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Hathor5(f): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
And you opened a thread on top of the girl matter. undecided
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Houseofglam7(f): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
This "friend" is YOU right?

1 Like

Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Whyzaid(f): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Your friend is missing that lady and he's asking for advice on how to go about it right? He should better pity his life n destiny.
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by IfeomaRash(f): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Your guy is very stupid for even asking for advising. Can you imagine??
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by dopedealer(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Are you looking for a second wife or baby mama ? So what exactly are you deliberating on after 2 kids and still married . You sound like you don't love your wife ?

Please don't even get on my nerves 😤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Rokiat(f): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
What advice is he looking for? If I was his friend I would have given him a hot slap to reset his brain to normal.

The only reasonable thing for him to do is to laugh in her face and move on nothing less nothing more.
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by JeffreyJunior: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
He is confused because of "power of an ex" and I ask myself a question.

Are my exes not part of that WhatsApp group? Why are they not as powerful as the others?

The first girl I dated as teenager tried that "power" with me and what she met, her mouth still no fit talk am.

Chai, sister Chinenye that year. cheesy
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by nicerod(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin grin

Foolis.h u and ur friend.

Can't you say no ?

Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Dogalmighty17: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Is there a pandemic of madness in Nigeria? I don't understand anymore. OP, you and your friend are mad. It is not enough that he is cheating on his wife. It is not enough that he has such low self esteem to go back to an ex that was never there for him in his trying period. It is not enough that he came to you seeking advice.

What i find outrageous is that YOU decided to bring this here looking for peoples opinion. You are stupid. Your friend is even more stupid.
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Kobojunkiee: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kongaone:
Now this lady (now 29) and still single is accusing my guy of not making much efforts to look for her while he was single. Said she regretted her past actions and has completely changed and felt she was the one married to him. She even said she can accept to be his second wife or his baby mama and won't marry any guy who is not like my guy (in terms of character, emotion and ofcourse money). My guy has come to me for advise, pls if you are him what will you do? Matured minds pls.
Come for advise or to gloat? undecided

Look, common sense plenty for this life to be had. As a matter of fact, the majority will live and die without directly accessing any of it. So, tell your friend to start there. As for you wey carry your friend's story life for head, you no get your own life to focus on? undecided
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by ahnie: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Food yaff done for fuvk boiz and redpillers.

Where' is my apoti I wan siddon dey take notes
Re: He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. by Kollyman: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kongaone:

That your friend is sick for even seeking advice.

Tell him that his tears will fill a 50litre keg if he doesn't give himself brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Of No Value Without Money. True Or Not? / Lol This Couple No Gree O. / Can't Confide In Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.