Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse (1686 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by thorpido(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
yvelchstores:
I attended boarding school jss2-ss3. No one poops in front of others. Bathing yes, not pooping. Gross!
Well,still no biggie.
How about your child pooing in front of you?
Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by NENGIsmells: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
LadySarah:
No big deal
op has a scat fetish. he wants to eat your shit
Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by Queenslander(f): 3:50am On Aug 22, 2020
Hell no.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by ImaIma1(f): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2020
yvelchstores:
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO DEFECATE IN FRONT OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. that's just wrong!

wink

Love covers everything. I will be standing there with him and gisting and be saying "hmm your shit is smelling". cheesy grin

Even my daughter won't let me do my thing in peace. She will come and hold on to my while I am sitting there.
Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by Hathor5(f): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2020
Why would anyone want to do to? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by omooba969(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander:
Hell no.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why not grin wetin dey there?

Na to use nose mask, open all the windows & spray reliable air freshener if the smell becomes unbearable na. cool
Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by yvelchstores(f): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
thorpido:
Well,still no biggie.
How about your child pooing in front of you?
lol, funny you asked, she can poop in front of me, anytime any day. See me contradicting myself. �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simsify (A Nairalander) Gets Married / A New Generator Bought For #160k Is At A Give Away Price Of #100k / Who Remembers This Deck.. When Men Were Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.