Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car (6637 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by sofiscatedmoron: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2020
I only see Mercedes Benz Gagging
Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by henrybomb(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2020
gsmcoder:

If this had happened to this guy I am sure the poor bird would be consumed with pepper and a bottle of beer used to wash it down.

Lets appreciate good deed.
You Dey mind the mumu

1 Like

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by Openbusiness: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2020
Baawaa:
Is because he has many cars, why bird will take over someone's car
not because he has many cars oh. He is the damn crown prince of Dubai, do you know what that means? People like him play with $1 billion dollars as if it is nothing. That car is less than nothing to him. He can dash the bird sef grin
Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by infogenerator(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
I so much cherish animals, my love for them is only superseded by my love for meat.

1 Like

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by ruggedtimi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
For the bird to nest on the car, it shows that car has not been moved for a while
Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by offset67(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
no be udele be dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pop Star, Nina Ricchhi Puts Her Heavy Melons And Ni*ples On Display. / Inside Kim Kardashian And Kanye West’s $20 Million Mansion (photos) / Brown Skin Girl, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter 'Priscilla' Slays In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.