Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation (25462 Views)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News / Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by GeeMos: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
You are one of the problem with the youths. This is what those useless elders do all the time. They make us look like damaged products that are irredeemable and I stand to be corrected most of the moral ills we have today is because we have no mentors, morally bankrupt elders that is why there is a leadership crisis and a dearth in statesmanship.

Somehow, I think yhu are right but can yhu compare the youths then with ours.

Back then, the guys yhu mentioned were focused and understood leadership. They were not seen hanging their trousers behind their waist and forming malian around.

They weren't carried away with BBN and only making noise on SM, no, they got involved in the system. In fact, most of them fought their way through to get there.
[/quote]

You are one of the problem with the youths. This is what those useless elders do all the time. They make us look like damaged products that are irredeemable and I stand to be corrected most of the moral ills we have today is because we have no mentors, morally bankrupt elders that is why there is a leadership crisis and a dearth in statesmanship.
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by GeeMos: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
God will punish any youth that vote for any man in his 60s come 2023
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by HELLASJ(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
na una start am sha anyways check my sigi for quality delivery of landed properties
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by Komu1048(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Now I cry for the present youth, from there comment you will know why they can never take over from the oldies. Always quick to trade blame, still blaming Obasanjo for his action and ignore the good advise. In 50 yrs time they will be old then younger generation with vision will take over and they will be crying again calling Obasanjo in his grave for not giving them chance in their time
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by RealEzee(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Aswear no be lie wetin baba OBJ talk, that was the blueprint they used when they were younger, if we took sit back and be watching ehnnn na so so lamentation we go dey go cos they won't take us serious at all.
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by Komu1048(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
babajero:
Your darling rogue president can never do in 8 years what Obasanjo did in just 2 years in government in terms of accomplishment, unless you want to talk about the stealing and corruption, your myopic darling president has surpassed the whole of pdp 16 years in just 4 years.

in scale of 100%
achievement =

Obasanjo 99% ( foreign debt relief, foreign reserve, security high, foreign policy and investments, communication, reinforcement of Armed Forces etc)

Buhari 1% (foreign debt piling, foreign reserve almost 0, security appalling, foreign policy and and investment almost nothing the ones we have are leaving, Armed Forces is at its lowest since independence.

corruption, stealing (embezzlement)

= pdp 16 years (54%)

buhari 4 years (46%)

Even job creation don’t forget he created ICPC, EFCC, NCDC etc
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by thedio(m): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
If we ignore d messenger and focus on d msg I will say the old man is right.
Nigerian youths need to wrestle power from these old politician and fight for our independent just like the way awo,zik and others did in d past but the legendary Fela Anikulapo said we all av reason to fear,I no wan quench, I no wan die,papa dey 4 sous,mama dey 4 aous.....
Now on the messenger. Obasanjo has no moral right to open his old mouth and alter that statement.
His third term agenda is still fresh in our memory. How about his mission to make ex president the PDP chairman board of trustee?
He had all the opportunity in this world to effect the changes he is now calling for. Remember our democracy was very young in 1999 with few experienced people in govt. Majority of pple in the national assembly then were learners compare to the gladiator we r having now,the team of ex governors,minister etc.
Obasanjo and co have destroyed our system many 40yrs old Nigerians r still struggling to put their feet's on the ground,many can't even lead their home not to talk about country.The kind of topic pple create here on nairaland will bear me a witness.
If u access the performance of Dimeji Bankole,Fayose,Yaya Bello etc u will call for credible candidate and forget baba youth brouhaha
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by Erniemax101: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Brandstudio01:
When we are busy Fighting ourselves over greedy men who have impoverished the very fabric of our existing. Argue with the type of post they make on this platform against themselves daily

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only. Pay after Service

Do you have an Instagram handle where I can check out your work?
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by Excuses: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
leaders paddling the affairs of this
country including Obasanjo himself, have failed to
institutionalise principle of fairness and equality.

Wallahi he had every opportunity to structure everything from 1999 when people eyes have not sharpened..for fairness and equity our institutions would have been so strong to lead on to the pinnacle of development..

Baba u no try for us..but me go see u personally for something...
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by maisauki: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
If charity begins at home, then we must begin with you sir
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by Excuses: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Joshmodest:

Do you know its very easy to tell someone who just lost his loved one , to take heart its not the end of the world ..tears can't bring the dead back bla bla ..... But when you lose a loved one your own cry fit full tank ...
Advising on the outside is the easiest thing to do ,when you're not involved ....Buhari could have easily said this statement if he wasn't President !!

God bless u oh jare..He did. Stupid Buhari told Yar'Adua to resign, that his ailing condition was not a yard stick to remain in power.Buhari said worst things. He was desperately looking for & exploiting every opportunity to become president so he could spread terrorism & bandistry..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by Temitopemo6e6(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Excuses:

Wallahi he had every opportunity to structure everything from 1999 when people eyes have not sharpened..for fairness and equity our institutions would have been so strong to lead on to the pinnacle of development..

Baba u no try for us..but me go see u personally for something...
hmmmm
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by 989900: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is the part where we heed the message in-lieu of attacking the messenger.
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by nurusystem(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
After you damage the country
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by Olaseun1470: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by yemmight(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
Ask the Elder in Ur compound from 49 upward to tell u the truth
Oponu so we nu.
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by Cradle007: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
You were once an old President seeking for third term in office. What an irony
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by Cyberterror: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Obasanjo should go and hide. Buhari demystified him in 2019 and since then, he hasn't gotten over the disgrace.
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by googi: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Those of you waiting for an angel to liberate you are waiting to freeze in hell.

Only one or more of the corrupt ones will revolt against the 40 Thieves. Encourage and dare them. Do not condemn them for doing the right thing because of their past.

We need anyone willing to revolt against the privilege of corruption.
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by biggy26: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Baawaa:
After you spoiled everything
This is what we're talking about. Why not focus on the future and make progress?!
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by Abdotcom(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please please please, hold it there, we know history, we all know its started, let us be
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by duwdu: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
tj4luck:
Agbaya, could they try that with you when you were there. Wouldn't you have ordered their total massacre. God gave you all the opportunities to make things right by creating your fear in people's heart hence opportunity to make things right but you blew it up. Agbaya

Exactly. Well said!

P34c3
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by legionISproteus: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
illicit:

na people like u I dey talk
gtfoh you emasculated youth
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by Le2money(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin grin

Ebere044:

Me that read regretted doing so.
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by orisa37: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
SOWORE IS A YOUTH. LAWAN S.P IS A YOUTH GBAJABIAMILA IS A YOUTH.

THE 1999 CONSTITUTION IS A FRAUD

UNTIL BUHARI ADOPT APREC-AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NO CIVILIAN LIFE OLD OR YOUTH IS SAFE IN THE HANDS OF THE MILITARY.

THE CHIEFS OF STAFF ARE AMBITIOUS TOO.
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by earnit3: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Coming too late
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by juman(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nigerian generals ---- oleeeeeeeee.

They ruined the country.

Obasanjo deserve to go to jail.
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by Akano5(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Watin This One They Talk..? When you have ruined the country. mtcheeeeeew..? Uselesss Man
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by babajero(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Komu1048:

Even job creation don’t forget he created ICPC, EFCC, NCDC etc
I know they are numerous that was why I wrote "etc".
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by Tundex911: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Who's this one now ����
Re: Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation by PropertyBuying(f): 4:38am On Aug 14, 2020
Baawaa:
After you spoiled everything
Very funny grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Refineries Are Not Created To Reduce Fuel Price. Kyari / Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode / Mass Defections To APC Hits Sokoto As Pictures Of Tambuwal Are Being Torn Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.