Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,512 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour (14483 Views)

Obasanjo: I Made A Mistake Picking My "Number Two" In The 1999 Election / No INEC Officials Or Materials In Obasanjo’s Polling Unit (PHOTO) / EFCC Begins Probe Of Suspects In Obasanjo’s $16bn Electricity Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by HRMK: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2020
SAME FALAE THAT COLLECTED #100M FROM JONATHAN?
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by irvene: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2020
zerratech:

How come the drip is hanging on the window but the patient is lying in a chair??

bunnae = AududuNine11 = Crownedrookie = GentRoyal = homo!!
sir please it really a long chair and one of my aunt said they should keep him where is an open vacuum
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by sucess001(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Goke7:

you are just making assumptions, until someone occupies a post, you can never know how good he will be, na guess work you dey do.

Where is the assumption?
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by IfeanyiAY: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2020
WiseAnt:
instead of talking about better thing. nah 1999 election this one dey yarn

But really see how Obasanjo ,Manipilated the whole Nigeria and we are just knowing in 2020. Obasanjo is dangerous and coniving
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by wildlife9999(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
send through nigeria postal service you can call me my contact is on my signature

Thank you
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by gudugudumeje: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2020
Ds man dey talk the lackey story he has always been to the military oligarchy and Fulani oligarchy.Lk Awolowo won 1979& 1983 elections he did win but would not go to Supreme Court to retrieve his mandate...Why is not talking abt this? He is covering up the real truth 1999 transition programme dat has made a still-birth of the presemt illegal republic we are running on fraudulent, not passed into a law 1999 Constitution by any instrument of law. Thus making d presiddntial elections and others preceding it null and void. Therein the military hid to stage a comeback... More later on Falae's truth...
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by bolaayenimo: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
And he is claiming righteous, advising youths today

IfeanyiAY:

But really see how Obasanjo ,Manipilated the whole Nigeria and we are just knowing in 2020. Obasanjo is dangerous and coniving
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by Olaseun1470: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
wildlife9999:

Thank you
you welcome
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by frog12: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
but a sergeant is better than a civilian.
see civilians they loot money anyhow.
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by andyanders: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Falae, good morning. So, after how many decades after 1999 election, you are coming to call out OBJ, after you lost election?

Mr. Falae, I believed that the Fear of OBJ made you to also hide yourself. Coming out from your slumber now to rant, is of no use because you and OBJ has no more relevance to our political and economical history. OBJ, we know now, but Falea, we never knew or heard of.

All that is required now is to avoid where this country is not gbokoharized with the current agenda of the man in Aso.

Mr. Falae, tell whosoever that gave you that weed that woke you up this morning to stop it. Nonsense rant.
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by orisa37: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
YES. YOU'RE RIGHT. AND THEY KNEW THAT HE WOULD BE THE ONLY RETIRED MILITARY THAT WOULD OPERATE WELL THE 1999 CONSTITUTIONAL CONTRAPTION FOISTED ON NIGERIA.
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by earnit3: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by azpekuliar: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
helinues:

That must be from the cloud server results... grin cheesy

Were you even born in 1999? grin
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by helinues: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
azpekuliar:

Were you even born in 1999? grin

No, sir Metusela.. grin angry
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by IamOrei(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
David Mark is one hell of a BASTARD. He so much hate civilians as if we are not humans. I will never forget his statement on MKO as regards d ‘93 election
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by nairavsdollars(f): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
What did he say about MKO?

IamOrei:
David Mark is one hell of a BASTARD. He so much hate civilians as if we are not humans. I will never forget his statement on MKO as regards d ‘93 election
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by zudozz: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Obasanjo Obasanjo Obasanjo Obasanjo ....Ekwueme! grin
Re: Falae: Fear Of Probe Made Military Manipulate 1999 Election In Obasanjo's Favour by PropertyBuying(f): 4:28am On Aug 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
What did he say about MKO?

Let's hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SE, SS Delegates Reject Northern Governors Plot For SW President, Prefer Yahaya / Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps / Tiv/fulani Clash Claims 17 In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.