Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Amazon Contest To Win $25k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Amazon Contest To Win $25k (223 Views)

I Need People To Partner With To Get A $25k Account From A Prop Trading Firm. / Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper / Play With N500 To Win N20,000 Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Contest To Win $25k by WordpressPhysco: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2020
Hey, everyone today is another opportunity if you want to try out something.

It's an Amazon Competition - it's submitting a Storyline.

Anyone can enter the competition if you're looking to write and earn.

Use tools like Grammarly and Hemingwayapp to get you going.

If you don't want to do it on your own, you can as well pay someone on Fiverr to do it for you.

I have shown how to go about it as well.

Let me know if you're interested...
Re: Amazon Contest To Win $25k by WordpressPhysco: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2020
For those interested.

Let me know what you think.
Re: Amazon Contest To Win $25k by WordpressPhysco: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
The competition is closing on this month.

(1) (Reply)

Savings Challenge ....care To Join? / Fresh Palm Oil For Sale / Why Save Your Money When You Can Make 50% ROI Investing In Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.