Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

'i’ll Decide When I Go, Not Other People' - Mesut Ozil - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'i’ll Decide When I Go, Not Other People' - Mesut Ozil (177 Views)

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians / Ozil Tells Arsenal ‘i’ll Decide When I Go, Not Other People’ / Ozil: I Will Decide When I Want To Leave Arsenal, Not Other People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i’ll Decide When I Go, Not Other People' - Mesut Ozil by OfficialDlh(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2020
German international Mesut Ozil has rubbished the rumor he is set to leave Arsenal during the current transfer window.

Though the last two years have been difficult for the former Real Madrid, he is, however, willing to stay and fight for a place as he is still in love with the club and the city.

Speaking in an interview with The Athletic, the 31-year-old who earns £350,000-per-week emphasized he will remain at Arsenal until the end of his contract next summer.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/08/ill-decide-when-i-go-not-other-people.html

Re: 'i’ll Decide When I Go, Not Other People' - Mesut Ozil by Bestboy11513(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2020
Ozil is earning big bucks man!
Re: 'i’ll Decide When I Go, Not Other People' - Mesut Ozil by paulolee(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
killing and ending ur career all because of moni, the case of ozil, james Rodriguez and Gareth bale shows the bad effect of huge wages in football..
pls ozil, for the sake of ur fans that still want to see you play, just forget this money and move on to a team that you will get playing time...
football is all about making money but you still have to build a legacy for your fans to remember when you are done..
Re: 'i’ll Decide When I Go, Not Other People' - Mesut Ozil by paulolee(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bestboy11513:
Ozil is earning big bucks man!
he isn't earning like Sanchez did in man.u, he didn't flop like Sanchez, wasn't frustrated like Sanchez, but if sanchez can accept wage cut jus to revive his career in inter, i think ozil can do same because at a point in football, money dont guarantee happiness or success...he can ask coutinho, james, bale and Sanchez...

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Set To Join Championship Side Stoke City / Get 2 To 5 Odd Games For 7 Days / B. Munich V Psg Match Highlights & Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.